Fictitious Stories

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've enjoyed some of the stories in the Fictitious Stories section, but there are some elements that are used fairly regularly in some stories that ruin the story for me. I'm wondering if others feel the same way, and maybe we can persuade some of the authors to move away from those elements.

1. The implausibly huge cock. There is no shortage of threads at LPSG that have discussed and demonstrated how implausible an 11" or 12" penis is. Sure, there may be some freakshow out there sporting a foot long cock, but it's likely that he has trouble getting a full hard on, unlike the foot long cock having studs in the stories who are capable of pounding nails with their erections.

Let's not even get into the implausibility of this guy having a couple of buddies who also have foot long cocks.

For me at least, when I read a story and the guy has an 11 or 12" cock, the story loses its connection to reality, and much of the appeal of the stories is that what they describe can actually happen in real life, so once an implausible element is introduced, that appeal is lost.

2. The tireless stud who has no refractory period. OK, some dude out there can cum, stay hard and keep fucking. But most of us can't relate to that at all. And while sometimes the stud has a refractory period, it is very short and never seems to get longer, even after cumming two or three times. Seriously?

3. The stud whose body must be 80% semen. You know what I'm talking about. The guy shoots 7 ropes, totally covering her face, on his THIRD ejaculation of the night.

I guess some have a preference for these stories involving sexual supermen. For me, it's total comic book stuff and of little appeal. I'd find the stories more appealing with a stud who is actually human, albeit a little bigger and better than most.

I suppose an analogy would be how some guys like Superman's character (super-human), while others prefer Batman (uber-human).

I'd be interested in hearing what others think...

Last edited:

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not for or against this style, but I wonder if for some, since it is fictitous, it's kind of like the fantasy of what cannot be?
If it's about what cannot be, why not give the character two cocks? Then he could DP her all by himself. :smile:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If it's about what cannot be, why not give the character two cocks? Then he could DP her all by himself. :smile:

I'm sure someone has :tongue:

Could actually be interesting if it was written properly and he was Bi :wink:

fuglybaby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I kind of understand where the OP is coming from. I've read several stories recently that could not hold my interest simply because some of the ideas were somewhat far fetched. I'll admit, sometimes it does work for me :redface: but most of the time, nada :p I personally like to read stuff that can be realistic, as it makes it easier for my imagination to...ummm..."inspire" me:biggrin1: and I have a fairly active imagination :tongue:

I have written a few of my own and even posted one here simply titled THE DREAM (shameless plug, I know) I generally try to keep things realistic, so you may like to read it someday. It do use a lot of descriptive language (my style) so it may sem a bit surreal at times.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me it would be the size usually capping out at around 11-14 inches. To me that just seems like a failure of imagination.
So a guy with 3 12" cocks would be right up your alley? Maybe he could have a couple of pussies as well, so he could triple penetrate himself. How's that for imagination?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love Superman.

I prefer my sexy fiction to be more Batman, though.

Unless Nico wrote it. Then it was hilarious, inventive, fantastical, and sexy.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think any sex story is way better when it's connected to reality; obviously it's supposed to be fantasy, but think of it this way: would you rather read a story written by someone with experience, or a virgin? If you wouldn't choose the virgin, I think the main reason is because someone with the experience can make a story that's fantastic without ever taking you out of the fantasy by stating something ridiculous. So really, I think a good story, ironically, needs more realism in order to take you in to the fantasy.
When a story has a girl getting rammed, full force, by 3 11" dicks for several hours on end, it's not sexy: just silly.

rebinnyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have no problem with fictional 14" cocks. What I hate about the Fictitious Stories section on this site is that people post as they are writing it and many rarely finish the stories. I would much prefer that people post complete stories all at once so I can read the first few pages and see if it's my style and then move on. As it is, one reads and then waits until at least a few people beg the author to continue...dumb system IMHO....

My main problem with a number of the fictitious stories here is preoccupation with numbers. Now, I understand that people like to have an idea of what size everything is so they can draw themselves an accurate (or not-so-accurate) mental image, and it's only to be expected on a forum where men are comparing measurements all the time, but...seriously, leave something to the imagination. (I'm actually working on a FS of my own and trying to avoid all mention of measurements. So far so good...)

And yeah, having a good story just up and die because the author walked away is no fun either.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now, I understand that people like to have an idea of what size everything is so they can draw themselves an accurate (or not-so-accurate) mental image, and it's only to be expected on a forum where men are comparing measurements all the time, but...seriously, leave something to the imagination.
Great point. And it allows readers to imagine whatever size suits their fancy.