FIFA World Cup is over, Helsinki Cup began

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Helsinki Cup is held each year in the beginnign of July. This year it started one week later, because of the FIFA world cup.

Congratulations Spain, Holland and Germany!

Helsinki Cup is a youth tournament, to which participate children from all over the world.

This morning, when I went to work, there was a small group of young boys from Tanzania, ages I think something 10-11, came to the same bus.

Just can't imagine, what an exotic experience it is for these small kids to come from Africa to Finland. This is so far away from their home, and I'm pretty sure they expected to freeze their buts off here.

I hope these kids will have a wonderful time here, and enjoy their time within their favourite hobby. Just one of them, might be a future star, or none, but a beautiful experience for each one of them anyway.

Getting9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes the world cup for soccer is over and you can feel the difference in the city but we are leaving all the flags up and the decorations in the trees that private individuals put up. It was fantastic hosting all the different nations in my country. Jeff. Durban. South Africa.
We MAY get an Olympic Games next as the SWC was discribed as the "BEST EVER"