Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Broke out the measuring instruments (ruler and tailor's tape) for my weekly measurements, and WOW!

It's been my fifth week into PE, and here are the statistics:

Before PE:
BPEL - 6"
Girth - 5"

After Three Weeks of PE:
BPEL - 6.125"
Girth - 5.25"

Now:
BPEL - 6.5"
Girth - 5.4"

So that's a 0.5" gain in BPEL, and a 0.4" gain in girth.

I'm happy with the results, and of course, I'm even more motivated to reach my 9"x7" goal now (but if that is too unrealistic, then 9"x6" or 8"x6" would also be fine by me) :wink:

Since I'll be cramming for my pre-university exams soon, I guess I'll at home a lot... You know what that means - intense PE! :biggrin1:

PS - Thanks to everyone who has helped me to date, particularly Big Al and my MD :cool:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Broke out the measuring instruments (ruler and tailor's tape) for my weekly measurements, and WOW!

It's been my fifth week into PE, and here are the statistics:

Before PE:
BPEL - 6"
Girth - 5"

After Three Weeks of PE:
BPEL - 6.125"
Girth - 5.25"

Now:
BPEL - 6.5"
Girth - 5.4"

So that's a 0.5" gain in BPEL, and a 0.4" gain in girth.

I'm happy with the results, and of course, I'm even more motivated to reach my 9"x7" goal now (but if that is too unrealistic, then 9"x6" or 8"x6" would also be fine by me) :wink:

Since I'll be cramming for my pre-university exams soon, I guess I'll at home a lot... You know what that means - intense PE! :biggrin1:

PS - Thanks to everyone who has helped me to date, particularly Big Al and my MD :cool:

You're very welcome- and great job on those gains!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, you are reading it right. The funny thing is that it happens so slowly that you dont really notice until you break out the ruler. Congrats.
9" x 7" is ambitious. No way I would want to be that big but GOOD LUCK.

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, you are reading it right. The funny thing is that it happens so slowly that you don't really notice until you break out the ruler. Congrats.
9" x 7" is ambitious. No way I would want to be that big but GOOD LUCK.

True that... I didn't think I was gaining, but I continued with my PE efforts.

As for the ambitious goal, I follow a saying my former science teacher taught me:

"If you aim for the stars, you'd still have the sky if you couldn't reach far enough :wink:

I'm new here so I might have missed the post but what have you been doing to get those type of gains?

My routine is one that Big Al, my MD, and I designed for my special condition (genetic problems with flexible tissues.

So sorry, but I don't think it might be wise for someone without the problem to try this routine :tongue: It's rather high-intensity at times, that's why...

Newbie gains are usual. Keep on doing the same until it stops growing as fast as it has been growing until now and then you might consider changing routines, etc.

Hmm, thanks for the advice.

I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there :biggrin1:

stanleysx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe because of your condition it's easier to gain length?Only 3 weeks and you gain 1/2 inch is really good progress from what i 've read...maybe you really have potential to gain more then normal people!

But wait! I heard that hyper-flexible is fun when you are young but the joints will deteriorate at a faster rate....have you ever consider it? Though I might be wrong on this subject since I only heard it once

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
maybe because of your condition it's easier to gain length?Only 3 weeks and you gain 1/2 inch is really good progress from what i 've read...maybe you really have potential to gain more then normal people!

But wait! I heard that hyper-flexible is fun when you are young but the joints will deteriorate at a faster rate....have you ever consider it? Though I might be wrong on this subject since I only heard it once

I think I'm already semi-arthritic :frown1:

Unless it's normal for all 19-year-olds to have spines, knees, and elbows that can go off popping like firecrackers during stretching is normal, that is.

And my joints can tell me if it's raining :tongue: