Fight for her or let it go?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My comprehension skills tell me that if all you did is 'poke her (with your hand) for fun' and didn't GRAB her, kiss her, touch her up...maybe that's why she doesn't want to see you.

Also maybe you were poking her so much she thought you were childish.

If a woman tells you she had a dream about you thats a pretty big indication that she wants your cock. That's when you're supposed to take the lead and kiss her, maybe get hard and put her hand on your crotch. Every girl likes that.

cew4002

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you should keep pursuing her, she's obviously interested in you. And like others have mentioned, prehaps she has been burned by guys who haven't been in serious relationships before. Please, DO NOT wait more than like 2 days to call her. Anyone that waits 3 days or even a week (as some suggested) automatically gets the write off from me. I usually think that when guys wait they really aren't interested in me, just getting in my pants; which is not the idea you want to give a woman looking for a serious relationship.

Maybe when you talk to her you should mention that you havne't had a long term relationship because you are looking for certain qualities in a woman, then go on to describe some of the qualities you like about her.

Another solution would be instead of pressing for a relationship, suggest just being friends. Tell her you had a great time hanging out with her and her friends and would love to hang out more often, as you don't know a lot of ppl in the area. After you hang out with her and her friends some she will be able to see how great of a guy you are and will probably change her mind about a relationship with you!

Most importantly, don't play games.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another solution would be instead of pressing for a relationship, suggest just being friends. Tell her you had a great time hanging out with her and her friends and would love to hang out more often, as you don't know a lot of ppl in the area. After you hang out with her and her friends some she will be able to see how great of a guy you are and will probably change her mind about a relationship with you!

Best advice yet.

Removes the pressure of expectation but allows for getting to know one another better.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW....and people wonder why I like to fuck before dating? Who has time for this BS before finding out if it's even worth the bother?!!!

Good luck Sam. I can't help you but you are sure to find plenty of wisdom here.