fight over "the question"

Curve80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So my girl and i were messing around and pretty drunk...she was gvng me head when i asked her if i was her biggest and she shook her head and said no. So we had been iver this before and she said i was. We also mess aeound at times and i like to hear her compare me to pirn stars and have her tell me how different we r. We also had a shane diesel.dildo.for awhile wed mess around with. Well anyways she said she answered that way.because she.thought i was in the comparing/mood but.i wasnt. Got in a huge fight not.because i may or may not be her biggest but that i wasnt.being.told the.truth. Back in nasty previous fights she wld say nope not the biggest and then change it later. She told me she really forgets the first two as was abt 15 years ago.

So do most lie when asked and do most forget not being able to judge from past lovers years back?

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't answer for 'most', only myself. Personally, I couldn't be arsed participating in such a boring conversation in the first place or humouring someone who wanted to.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I'd suggest you don't ask questions that might end up with an answer you don't wanna hear.

I've never been asked that question and like redz would never participate in such a conversation.

If you want her to compare... just tell her .... but I think when you ask your current gf if you are the biggest ever ... you are asking for trouble eventually...

(this is probably an answer you don't wanna hear either) :wink:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a stupid thing to "fight" over. Imagine you break up and your friends ask you what you broke over. You'll say "she said she had bigger"...it's really silly.

But if you want to know, I think generally they are just honest. Sometimes if they sense your ego is fragile or hurt they will say you are the biggest or try to soften the blow in some way.

I've only had two girls say they had bigger. One girl said she was with a guy who was thicker. I went a bit quiet and was a bit shocked tbh. Then she said I was "still the biggest" (overall). Bearing in mind I was 20 so quite young back then.

More recently someone said I was "not small, but not huge"...then said she'd deepthroated nine inches. Which was probably true since the basically deepthroated me, at least her nose was touching my stomach, think the nose was stopping me getting all the way down her throat.

But overall I would say over 80% of women have said I'm the biggest. But there's always the chance that you are not. So if you don't want to get upset, don't ask questions you don't want a truthful answer to.

It was pretty humbling to be told I was not small but not huge but I take heart from the women who have said I was "massive", "pretty huge" or "bigger than my rabbit".

Note also that I haven't ever asked a woman if I was the biggest, they just come out with these things cos they think it's out of the ordinary/interesting mainly.

But women don't understand most guys don't want to hear she's had bigger :p

Bless

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not a question I want to hear. In fact, I'm pretty disappointed when I hear a guy ask it. In my head I'm thinking, "really? you're one of those guys?" To me that question reeks of insecurity. I'm not going to get into that conversation and I am certainly not going to answer it.

Push me too far, and I'll give you an answer which may or may not be the truth - but you'll never see me again.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not a question I want to hear. In fact, I'm pretty disappointed when I hear a guy ask it. In my head I'm thinking, "really? you're one of those guys?" To me that question reeks of insecurity. I'm not going to get into that conversation and I am certainly not going to answer it.

Push me too far, and I'll give you an answer which may or may not be the truth - but you'll never see me again.

Maybe op's gf feels almost the same way and answered yes even though it wasn't true to get her point across how lame s question it was.?

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
Asking that is like a woman asking you if she looks fat in this or that. It is and always will be a loaded question. You'd be better off asking her about sexual things neither of you have ever tried before.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have the feeling that your skill in relationships is the same as your skill at writing.

drabman

Expert Member
Media
It's a pointless question anyway, since you're never going to get an answer you can trust.

All relationships are a power struggle at some level and there are some women who will use the insecurity this question exposes to keep you in your place by lying that they've had bigger when they haven't. In the same way many men play on the insecurities of their wives and girlfriends to "keep them honest".

If a woman tells you she's had bigger because she's "deepthroated a couple of guys who were nine inches" then she's almost certainly lying or doesn't understand how big nine inches is in reality. The probablity of such a story being true is millions, if not billions to one against.

I don't now how big you are, but if you're 7" -7.5 NBP you're probably her biggest and if you're 8" NBP you're almost certainly her biggest. If you're not, then who cares. I've never heard of a woman leaving one man for another simply because the latter has a bigger dick. Erotic fiction is not the truth.

Last edited:

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Two ways to look at it:

1. Everything that was stated above...

2. If she never answers you, and she thinks that it bothers you, she now has some nature of control over you.

It is pretty lame to ask without it being a known fact that you like big cocks yourself, and the discussion is turning you on. No matter how you play it you look self-conscious and petty.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You (OP) said you've been over this (and fought about this) before - I'm guessing she got sick of having the same discussion/fight over and over again and said it in the hope that you'd finally shut up about it and never ask her again.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I think the way LaFemme answered the question is pretty much dead on to the way most females view this type of question.

Especially the second paragraph. More times than not, simply because you are asking they will answer, "No, you're not the biggest" even if it's not true just because they are annoyed with you asking in the first place. :wink:

==

As a side note, I've also seen this used as an ego control factor by many women.

You can be substantially large already (i.e. 8x6+) and they will always claim they've had some guy in the past who made you look small. They don't know his name, they don't know any facts about him, they barely remember him other than his huge cock, but they measured him several times and it was huge, he was their sister's cousin's brother's friend, and why would she lie to you about his huge cock that made yours look small?

Beware of this type of woman. :wink: It's their way of trying to get you to always feel like you have to "live up" to some unattainable standard or else they just might just leave you for that mysterious huge-cocked guy.

Last edited:

sam01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really does not matter. If you actually want to play a productive game of who is the best, then focus on being good in bed. Women may remember the largest penis they've encountered, but you know what they'll remember more? The best sex they ever had. You might even come up short in that, but again what does it matter?

There's always someone bigger and better in all aspects of your life, so why focus on it? If you do that you will get nowhere.

Just let go of your insecurities and have some fun, that's what life is about.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It really does not matter. If you actually want to play a productive game of who is the best, then focus on being good in bed. Women may remember the largest penis they've encountered, but you know what they'll remember more? The best sex they ever had. You might even come up short in that, but again what does it matter?

There's always someone bigger and better in all aspects of your life, so why focus on it? If you do that you will get nowhere.

Just let go of your insecurities and have some fun, that's what life is about.

That statement is extremely subjective. Some people are indeed the best or biggest at whatever they do in life and there is no one who is bigger or better.

Not to mention, that at a certain point everyone is in the "best" category (or the highest percentile). In fact, are lot of people on this board are in the highest percentile for cock size. An inch here or a half inch there becomes irrelevant at that point. Sports are another good example. There are a lot of great football, basketball, soccer, etc. players. It's hard to say who is better between Kobe Bryant and Lebron James. In essence, they are both in the category of "best at what they do".

I think it's important for people to be able to say they are "one of the best" at something in their lifetime, especially if it's something they put a lot of time, energy, and effort into. Could be something simple, could be something complex. Could be playing a video game, could be scientific research, could be the best worker at your job.

But thinking and saying, "well there's always someone who is going to be better" is probably going to lead to more insecurities than striving to be the best at something even if you never attain that position.

Last edited:

Willifred

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's pretty much like asking your next door neighbour if he thinks you have the nicest front lawn on the street, and then being surprised that the answer is no. Despite you having asked the question several times before (to be met with an unconvincing negative answer to it).

What you should do is stop being silly about your willy size, and get on with having a good relationship with your gf.

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You had this argument while you were drunk? Over such a silly thing?

And this argument was about her not telling the truth? What's the truth? That you are actually her biggest? Or are you feeling insecure because you aren't sure that you are her biggest?

The fact that you've asked this several times makes me wonder if you were looking for a fight - that you need some sort of reassurance. Maybe she's screwing with your head now because you've asked so many times.