fight over "the question"

Curve80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Appreciate all the feedback and opinions. I was wrong in asking and guess alcohol got to me. We chatted and I apologized for being a ass. She told me she was sick of me asking as she told the truth to me numerous times b4 along w her friend who stated the same. Guess it was just a insecurity of mine for whatever dumb reason....i have promised to not ask again. Dumb i know.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if a guy asked me i'd be seriously unimpressed.

i don't go around quizzing guys on the exact, precise tightness of my cunt compared to others. it's just plain lame.

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If she keeps coming back for me, she must be pleased. NEVER ask the girl while she goes down on you if you're the biggest she's had...it's a total remark of insecurity in my opinion unless you're so amazingly huge that no one could possibly be bigger than you. Plus, why would you make her think? She should be completely focused on pleasing the cock that's in front of her instead of reminiscing about the bigger guy she went down on last week. One time a girl asked me if she had the biggest tits I've fucked...I kind of gave an asshole smirk/laugh, shrugged it off and told her what she wanted to hear (when they clearly were not that big; in fact, they were actually fuckin small and disproportionate). She picked up on my dishonesty, got up in the middle of what I was hoping would be a hot romp, grabs her clothes and goes to the bathroom. I couldn't go after her cuz I was sharing the dorm with 2 other guys (all separate bedrooms, 1 shared living space/kitchen/bathroom). After 5 mins of waiting I walk out of my room and my roomies are sitting in the common area and tell me she left without saying anything. I didn't even bother calling her. Next day she IM's me and apologizes for the whole thing. I told her she shouldn't feel insecure, that she has a great body (again I lied; her body was average at best), and told her message me anytime she was in the mood for some fun. Big mistake on my part because she became really clingy and stalkerish after that. When my roomies asked me what happened that night I just said it was too big for her to handle haha.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Learn proper grammer, then return.

this will be fun, i have a few 1 liners so give me time..

who gives a damn about grammar when you spell like a 7th grader via text...

sorry, the only "grammers" i know of are from drug dealers...

learn how to spell, form an opinion, get off your "proper" high horse, then return...

i usually couldn't care less about spelling or grammar mistakes on the internet because nobody is getting graded on a large penis forum post, but because you're "that guy", you know, the pseudo english teacher of the board, i felt the need to say something

:slap:

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry you got slammed so much for asking this here. It is something you want to know rooted in some level of insecurities.
If it is something you "just have to know" look inside for why. Are you deeply in love and are a giving lover type? This might prompt you to "need" to know. If you don't care about more than getting yours then you would not care. I do see point in this question getting drilled since your focus should be on being your best version and letting her decide if that is enough for her desires. Back to if driven to know I humbly suggest you pursue it along lines of wanting to be her best lover since she is yours. Preface it on wanting some details on why you rank first and focus on building on those. If not the physically best lover but she likes sleeping with you best for higher minded things like love and all the wonders of a good relationship that women get better than men, in general, then get some details on what you could improve upon.
Women WILL talk openly and honestly about this type of "superficial" question if you ask the right way.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh yeah, don't be ashamed for wanting to know. I suggest it is something to move past for more critical inquiries, but.... I had this point of concern long ago and was mad at myself for thinking about it too much. Then I read a book a person like me needed to read (sexually abused by men before hitting puberty) and one part of it explained that men that had that happen in their past struggle with their sense of manhood (when "sex" was introduced to them they are small and undeveloped in comparison). Finding out that there was a "legit" reason for this concern was step one in getting past it in a healthy fashion. I am not implying this happened to you just suggesting that you try to understand why it is still an issue so that you can better leave it behind and focus on the things that make you cool and lovable.
Though far from an expert on sex I do KNOW the perfect penis size for women and will share it right here for you: It is the size that her lover possesses.

sam01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That statement is extremely subjective. Some people are indeed the best or biggest at whatever they do in life and there is no one who is bigger or better.

Not to mention, that at a certain point everyone is in the "best" category (or the highest percentile). In fact, are lot of people on this board are in the highest percentile for cock size. An inch here or a half inch there becomes irrelevant at that point. Sports are another good example. There are a lot of great football, basketball, soccer, etc. players. It's hard to say who is better between Kobe Bryant and Lebron James. In essence, they are both in the category of "best at what they do".

I think it's important for people to be able to say they are "one of the best" at something in their lifetime, especially if it's something they put a lot of time, energy, and effort into. Could be something simple, could be something complex. Could be playing a video game, could be scientific research, could be the best worker at your job.

But thinking and saying, "well there's always someone who is going to be better" is probably going to lead to more insecurities than striving to be the best at something even if you never attain that position.

Essentially, physically there is always someone that will be bigger. It's not about getting better at sports, it's about working with what you have.

Nice paragraphs though.