MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the next four years is gonna be a dangerous time for any one not white, cis, hetero, rich, conservative, christian-right and male.
but there are some things we can do, we can come together and we can fight back.

first step, support the agencies that stand to be gutted by new policies.

Planned Parenthood

Center for Reproductive Right

National Resources Defense Council

International Refugee Assistance Project

Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (R.A.I.N.N.)

Muslim Legal Fund of America

NAACPldf

The Trevor Project

Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF)

Transgender Law Center

here are just a few that will need your help in the days to come
if you can give, please do
if you can volunteer, please do
if you know foundations/organizations i have missed, please post em

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's got 4 years to stack the supreme court as the older members die or retire....not to mention filling the vacancy that should have been filled by Obama. I really feel/fear for your country over the next 4 years.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
He's got 4 years to stack the supreme court as the older members die or retire....not to mention filling the vacancy that should have been filled by Obama. I really feel/fear for your country over the next 4 years.

Seeing the people he's already surrounding himself with... I might crack my skull in the forehead region from all the face-palming I see in our future.

Reactions: b.c. and lms28

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Republicans are going to have to drag Ruth Bader Ginsburg out kicking and screaming
that is one lady who is having none of Donald Trumps shit

*dances around to 'Go Ginsburg, Go Ginsburg, get ya court on'*

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Mickey... Just curious why you posted this thread in the Etcetera, Etcetera forum rather than the Politics forum?

A/B
i venture not into the Politics sub-dohickey
there be beasties there.

my intention was kinda to shift the ideas philanthropy and conservation away from the binary of politics.
admittedly most of my clickies are more to the left leaning side of thinking
but i am hoping the fiscal-type conservatives, who i think are getting lost in the cacophony of the religious/alt-right, still want their grandchildren to breathe clean air.
urm, like a common ground we all have to live on mindset

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Trump's destruction will out last his presidency
:(:mad:
I've already organised a little group on campus to fight this a-hole through donations and climate change advocacy...I need to do more. I feel like I'm so lost in Texas where lots support him
oh, Ms. Enid *hugs* i live in a red state, in a red district..... i understand ya frustrations and frettin

i've missed you mighty
*more hugs*

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So maybe you guys can help me out here.

Where can a non-Hillary, non-Trump supporter go to be absolutely safe from all the vile, viscous hate being spewed from all the Hillary supporters and the left-wing liberal losers? Seriously. I need a safe place here.

Also, those who publicly said they're going to leave the country if Hillary or Trump got elected, WHY are they still here?!? The liars need to get their fat asses gone already! We definitely DON"T need people like that here. They're exactly what's wrong with this country. They need to hurry up and leave because I have plans for all the property they leave behind.

So where's MY safe area?? Where's MY counseling and funds, etc., etc.???

Media
So where's MY safe area??
You kissed that goodbye the minute you voted 3rd party.

Where's MY counseling and funds, etc., etc.???
You also kissed that goodbye when you voted 3rd party. The Afordable Care Act, Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security are on the GOP hit list. Congratulations for taking a stand.

Make sure you also thank the Christian Right and their family values who, though tax exempt, were a part of placing you in your current dilemma. Remember this above all: love one another.

If it's any consolation, you are screwed just like the Hillary voters and the Trump voters and the Christian Right who have now outlived their usefulness. Making America Great Again? Only for the 1% and the cesspool that was to be drained and is getting more toxic everyday. You can grab your ankles and get pounded with all the rest. Happy Holidays!

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You kissed that goodbye the minute you voted 3rd party.

You also kissed that goodbye when you voted 3rd party. The Afordable Care Act, Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security are on the GOP hit list. Congratulations for taking a stand.

Make sure you also thank the Christian Right and their family values who, though tax exempt, were a part of placing you in your current dilemma. Remember this above all: love one another.

If it's any consolation, you are screwed just like the Hillary voters and the Trump voters and the Christian Right who have now outlived their usefulness. Making America Great Again? Only for the 1% and the cesspool that was to be drained and is getting more toxic everyday. You can grab your ankles and get pounded with all the rest. Happy Holidays!

ROFLMAO

You assume so much and none of it is anywhere near right. Well, except the love one another bit which you just demonstrated you can't do. LOL

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh come on! This whole thread is political!! I demand MY safe space from all the hillary/Trump supporters because they're all fucking crazy and prove everyday that they're just full of HATE!!

Rice University has a "safe space" where people can go if one so much as even says the word "trump" or *ANY* other word they just happen to find offensive that day where they get hugs, reassurance, etc., etc. Where's MY safe space so that I can get away from all those people that get upset at the slightest thing and need a "safe space"??

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have to admit both choices were horrible. A bag of snot over a sack of shit. So the sack of shit won. I didn't want him representing my country. But I did not like her either, but I could have tolerated her. Of all choices, the dumb asses in the DNC put her up there against the advice of many. Warren would have been a better choice. It's not the people who voted third party, it's not the people who voted for trump. It's not even the people who stayed home. People stay home every election. This tragedy rests on the DNC's shoulders squarely. They are responsible for this mess. It was not a strategic decision at all. It was all based on ego. If you run with a strong candidate, you will win. Electoral college or not. How shitty do you have to be to lose to Trump? It should have been a slam dunk! No more blaming for voting third party. It's the DNC's fault. No one else's.

Reactions: twoton and TheRob