Fighting and Jealousy

newbiechi

Just Browsing
Media
I haven't been on in a long time, but I figured I'd make my first post after finally getting fed up with these awkward experiences I've been having lately.

Recently, my friend invited me to have a 3some with him and his girlfriend. Being comfortable in my sexuality, I agreed and told him that if it got weird to just let me know and we'll stop. When we arrived at their house, we got right down to business, and when his girlfriend saw I was larger than he was, she started paying a lot more attention to me, and next thing you know, he was extremely jealous, and we nearly ended up in a fist fight. The night was a loss, he won't talk to me, and his girlfriend keeps calling me.

This isn't the first time this stuff has happened either. A lot of my friends make jokes just because I'm above average, and they're all at most average. I don't have an enormous penis, but I do have large balls and a longer/thicker than average penis and they all seem to think that its funny to rip on me for it, and it seems to be almost a disadvantage.

Am I the only one that ever gets this?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My first bf and I had a few threesomes when we were in our early 20s. Most worked out well and a couple didn't. In the one or two that involved people we knew, the problem wasn't about dick size. It was that instead of a dildo with a brain, we had a dildo with a backstory. The possibility of emotional complications was clearly real and almost inevitable.

It takes a very secure couple to get involved in a threesome. Obviously, where there are three men, the chances of the third being attracted more to one or the other are greater but this may, ironically, be what happened to you. The fact that your buddy saw his girlfriend being turned on by your dick is going to bring up inevitable feelings of competition and inferiority and the fact that he knows you and is going to have to face you only makes it worse.

The best thing you can do is try to minimize (excuse the pun) the events of the evening. Explain that you were there at his request and have no interest in his girlfriend and were ready to leave at any time. If his only focus is on the size of your dick, you won't be able to assuage his feelings of inadequacy no matter what you say. Give it some time. Enjoy your dick. Move on.