Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So as a kickboxer, how often would you say you beat the shit out of someone in a given month?
Not in a match or training, just you know waiting in line at your local McDonalds or in day to day life...

I would say NEVER... only time I had to rap skulls open was when I was a bouncer at a nightclub... but I was paid to do that... and I didn't just go around beating them up... they had to provoke the violence... usually just hauled them outside & if they were still talking shit.., maced them... end of story...

Section8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm using kid in a general way as he was slightly younger than myself. Thanks for assuming though.

You said kid. To me that means someone 15 or younger. You used poorly descriptive language. it sounded like you were beating up a 12 year old. My apologies for making the assumption but you need to make it clearer next time.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well this thread really took off after a slight lull, I`m glad I started it as it generated some interesting discussion and exchanges. When I started this thread I was of course expecting some dissenting opinions, however some posts were clearly made out of ignorance and hopefully those posters have learned something from this thread.

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well this thread really took off after a slight lull, I`m glad I started it as it generated some interesting discussion and exchanges. When I started this thread I was of course expecting some dissenting opinions, however some posts were clearly made out of ignorance and hopefully those posters have learned something from this thread.

yes unfortunately there is much ignorance on this thread...
but some people with good points & experience have stepped up to add positive feed back...

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes unfortunately there is much ignorance on this thread...
but some people with good points & experience have stepped up to add positive feed back...

Yourself included, thanks for your input and btw nice pooch you got there in your gallery, reminds me of my own boxer Bruno from way back when I was a kid, I loved that dog like no other before or since.

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yourself included, thanks for your input and btw nice pooch you got there in your gallery, reminds me of my own boxer Bruno from way back when I was a kid, I loved that dog like no other before or since.

WOW!
someone who actually complimented my dog & not my tits...
that's rare! XD
I love him...
he is a great dog...
I don't think I can have any other after him...

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOW!
someone who actually complimented my dog & not my tits...
that's rare! XD

What can I say, I`m one of a kind. Besides, I don`t go around complimenting the women here as I am sure they get that all the time, so why bother. Although with that said if I were to pay you a compliment it wouldn`t be about your tits even though they are very nice, I like your curves and especially your hips a whole lot more, very feminine and alluring to my eyes they are.

I love him...
he is a great dog...
I don't think I can have any other after him...

Whats his name if you don`t mind me asking? Mine was called Bruno.

What can I say, I`m one of a kind. Besides, I don`t go around complimenting the women here as I am sure they get that all the time, so why bother. Although with that said if I were to pay you a compliment it wouldn`t be about your tits even though they are very nice, I like your curves and especially your hips a whole lot more, very feminine and alluring to my eyes they are.

Whats his name if you don`t mind me asking? Mine was called Bruno.
oooooo Thread Killer hahaha j/k