Fighting temptation

pd7787

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I was 13 I have struggled a high sex drive and sexual temptations which originally led me to join this site. While always being attracted to women the depths of my temptations would often lead me to chatting with guys eventually lead to cramming and jerking off with other guys. Being raised in the Christian faith I often felt the need to compartmentaize this part of my life and began to justify it in every way possible. After years of struggling with these temptations and making broken promises to myself and God, I began to feel overwhelmed with anxiety and truly oppressed. It was in this moment of defeat that a pastor at a new church recommended a book called hide or seek by John freeman for all men to read about God and sexuality. So I have ordered the book and began to read about other men who had struggled just like me and for the first time I did not feel alone. When reading the next chapter in the book this afternoon I felt lead to post this thread to see if there are other men in their 20-30s like myself in my same position. If so I would like to get a support group together to help all of us. Look forward to hearing from you.

Reactions: crazzzy6