1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Fighting The Finish

Discussion in 'Ask a Man' started by mplsingleguy, Jun 11, 2019.

1. mplsingleguy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Having a big O normally signals the end of a session, at least for the average guy. Suddenly your appetite changes, and sexy time is done and O.V.E.R. until there has been a refractory period to recharge/refresh.

So HOW do you get that recharge, so you can do more? For example, if you are at a sex party and you go round 1 but you don't want to throw in the towel and call it a night... what mental or physical techniques do you use to recover faster, or to delay the desire drop off to extend?

For clarification, I'm not referring to CUM DENIAL (just having sex but not cumming) in order to extend a session or partner play time. im talking about extra innings. Staying in the game when you already made it to the finish line. Do you fake it until you start physically responding again, or are you naturally pretty firm where you'd be able to hit it again?

2. MisterVIP

MisterVIP Legendary Member

Eat healthy, stay hydrated, maintain a healthy weight, get enough good regular sleep, have good blood pressure, and if possible, be in your 20's.

693987 and Intellectualmeat like this.
  3. Intellectualmeat

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All of this. If you’re over 30 add in BlueChew

4. Hatt_101

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never had any trouble my interest doesn't change once I'm done. So I've never really had a refractory period. But I'm also in my 20s and do all the things VIP said

MisterVIP likes this.
  5. Nosuportneeded

Nosuportneeded Superior Member

Albums:
    I have manually clamped my erection after orgasm to hold the blood in. I kind of just masturbate while squeezing the base for a while. Can do uninterrupted sex play until the erection sustains itself again. Something about stayin big and hard gets me going again quickly!

6. Herodotus

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Be in your 20s is a key point. I could stay hard during the refractory period, keep screwing, and have another orgasm (or two on occasion). At 50, those days are long gone... :(

MisterVIP, insert_8 and diver6 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice