Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Having a big O normally signals the end of a session, at least for the average guy. Suddenly your appetite changes, and sexy time is done and O.V.E.R. until there has been a refractory period to recharge/refresh.

So HOW do you get that recharge, so you can do more? For example, if you are at a sex party and you go round 1 but you don't want to throw in the towel and call it a night... what mental or physical techniques do you use to recover faster, or to delay the desire drop off to extend?

For clarification, I'm not referring to CUM DENIAL (just having sex but not cumming) in order to extend a session or partner play time. im talking about extra innings. Staying in the game when you already made it to the finish line. Do you fake it until you start physically responding again, or are you naturally pretty firm where you'd be able to hit it again?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have manually clamped my erection after orgasm to hold the blood in. I kind of just masturbate while squeezing the base for a while. Can do uninterrupted sex play until the erection sustains itself again. Something about stayin big and hard gets me going again quickly!

D

deleted1547822

Be in your 20s is a key point. I could stay hard during the refractory period, keep screwing, and have another orgasm (or two on occasion). At 50, those days are long gone... :(