Fighting with GF

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by KingKoopa, Oct 23, 2010.

1. KingKoopa

KingKoopa Member

Albums:
    Everytime me and my Gf argue she always calls me little dick. Why does women do that? It kinda pisses me off but in the end I don't care.

2. jump_start

jump_start Member

Albums:
    Because women know that men are most insecure about their dick size. In an attempt to gain the upper hand, they try to capitalize on this, assuming that every guy out there is going to crumble for being called what she called you.

In my opinion, it's a feeble attempt at a last ditch effort to win whatever argument that they most likely instigated.

3. jason_8

jason_8 New Member

she sounds like a big cunt

4. NEWREBA

NEWREBA New Member

Albums:
    Well I'll tell you one thing, KingKoopa, you obviously do NOT have a little dick. It's actually big and beautiful. Also you have a nice body and are cute as hell. There are a million girls who would love to be with you. Don't let her try to intimidate you. You deserve a whole lot better. :biggrin1:

#4 NEWREBA, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  5. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's not something all females do, only vindictive ones trying to wound you with an obvious falsehood. When a person does that it's called verbal abuse, and you should not keep such a person in your life.

6. mwealex

mwealex New Member

Because women fight dirty.

7. Big Del

Gold Member

If she thinks you have a little dick perhaps you suggest you stick in straight up her ass the next time she abuses you!

8. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're not little. I think you need to find someone who doesn't talk down to you.

9. B_Yeah69

B_Yeah69 New Member

You are far from little bro...and you know this already.

10. DexterMorgan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This chick has no idea what she's talking about. You're very well proportioned (to say the least !)...You've also got some awesome balls there, too...Does she tell you that...? No, I didn't think so....Lose her !

11. luna1388888888

Albums:
    Listen to me brother,women are evil bitches and you dont have a little dick thats for damn sure so fuck her.

12. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

You would be better off to lose her. She doesn't appreciate you. Many better women would jump at the chance to be your girlfriend. You are well hung and a good looking guy. She would be nothing but trouble for you. She's not the kind of woman you could be happy with. Get out of that relaionship, because it's not going anywhere. You deserve better. She needs to grow up. Run fast.

13. omgiswatdeysay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If the fighting gets dirty, and ya got nothing else to say....tell her that her junk stinks.

14. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

If, in a state of disagreement on an issue, a person instead of sticking to the subject that represents their point of view, they resorts to personal derision justified or not, they are not only not meeting the requirements of GF, they are not even close to meeting the requirements of Friend.

What this means is that the individual, not able to win an argument on it's merits or their idea concepts, tries to win via a "derailment" and a personal put down. This is also an indicator of a low intelligence quotient AND a brain unable to find intelligent reasoning.

Personally, I would recommend and endorse a golf shoe in the appropriate size attached to the appropriate foot. The next step would be a practice kick for a field goal with this female aimed at your front door. Opening the door before the kick is purely optional. You may out of politeness as she sails through the door utter the words "Goodbye and good riddens!"

15. Guardian100

Guardian100 Member

^^
    This, I know there's always 2 sides to every story but she sounds like a bitch, why go out with some one who'll look for way to put you down or hurt you every time they get they're annoyed? Fukk that!!! Been there done that!

16. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    She said it because she felt hurt and so she's lashing back out at you. I'm sure that you already knew that, right?

Yeah, she shouldn't say that, but I've recently attended a couples workshop with my honey, and one of the lessons that we both took home was that if an argument turns dirty or someone behaves badly, the other person is rarely innocent, and if your approach following arguments is one of self-righteousness, then your relationship is doomed.

So yes, she says something immature and she needs to stop doing that. She's wrong for doing that and she needs to learn some better ways of approaching arguments. However, no one is perfect and expecting your partner to be perfect won't work, so you both need to be able to do repair work after a bad argument where one or both of you behaved imperfectly, because it will happen in all relationships. All of them. We all have moments where we aren't perfect angels.

So, what happens right before she says it the brought the argument to that point? Why does she feel so frustrated or angry that she said something immature to hurt you back? Do you know why she felt hurt? You need to take some responsibility for yourself and admit to your part in the argument, or all your relationships are doomed, even if the next one isn't with someone who resorts to immature name calling. There will be some other reaction that isn't perfect, and you'll have some sort of culpability there, too.

#16 petite, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  17. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Keeping in mind what petite says above, tell her straight out that she is not fighting fair, and that if she can't stop it, she is going to lose you. Some would say to not even bother with the warning, but you know the situation best.

18. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

wish I had a GF to fight with:mad:

19. KingKoopa

KingKoopa Member

Albums:
    Thanks for all the comments

20. Tee&A

Tee&A New Member

The next time she does it, try (calmly) stating, "I know that isn't true and you're only saying it to hurt me. How would you feel if I said your vagina is dry, loose, and smells?"
    Then come back and tell us what she says...

Draft saved Draft deleted