Figure out your sexuality?

D

deleted105034

Hey I noticed that since I've joined this forum and looked at all the cocks I could handle, I've realized that I'm not really as gay as I thought I might've been...You may have noticed that I changed from 80% to 90% straight...Anyway, has this happened to anyone else? What about the other way? I know of at least one member who "got gayer" so to speak:tongue:, just wondered if anybody has used this forum almost as a test for their sexuality...

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nothing has changed with me, really, although I am 100% straight and this sight DOES have more pictures of cock than anything. I did have a gentleman tell me the other day that he thinks I'm a repressed bi-sexual, because I'm tomboy-ish, and because the idea of licking a vagina is so gross to me. I'm not sure if that makes any sense to me, but I've had several opportunities to be with a woman, and it seems so incredibly wrong (wrong to me, not "wrong" as in "bad"), and it's not something I want to try. I don't feel that I'm repressed at all! Bring on the cock!

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"... and looked at all the cocks I could handle."

I agree... you are definitely moving in the straight direction.

I don't think those words could EVER be uttered by me. In my realm, there is no such thing as too many cocks. And handling them? Even more enticing. Bring it on!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hey I noticed that since I've joined this forum and looked at all the cocks I could handle, I've realized that I'm not really as gay as I thought I might've been...You may have noticed that I changed from 80% to 90% straight...Anyway, has this happened to anyone else? What about the other way? I know of at least one member who "got gayer" so to speak:tongue:, just wondered if anybody has used this forum almost as a test for their sexuality...
I went more gay... but it deff. was not from the women of the forum.