Figuring out how to wank

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
At about 10 y/o I figured it out myself. Playing with my penis made me hard and as I have a short foreskin it was easy to find out that the head became super sensitive. It was just playing the first few times, but doing it longer and more intensive it gave me a climax - dry. Indeed a man's life changes for ever after the first time of shooting some sperm. I was shocked but it didn't stop me .....
When I told a friend he became very jealous. He was a little older, but smaller and without any pubic hair. I still remember the moment he proudly told me that he had his first ejaculation.

buzios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was around 10 years old and in the street gang of mixed guys n gals. I was the youngest the eldest around 13. They started taling about wanking and I asked what it was. They agreed to show me and we went home. Five lads sat in the front room all with trousers down and wanking. They told me dfferent methods. I've never looked back

bondapher

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it was kinda weird i was reading this book and i got curious of what a penis would do if it WAS inside a woman, so i started playing with it.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think thats why people started cutting little boys. To stop them from playing with themselve's! When will the world wake up(USA) and stop mutilating boys. Uncut boys seem to be more aware of sexuality at an early age.My guess is the elders did not want to think about this

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wish I was there babe, I'd do that for you until your arm healed :05: :flirt:
I would have kept you busy these last 2 weeks! I'm getting a little more movement back each day now and although there are a few thousand miles between us you're helping with my exercises... :wink: :smile:

darrow

Just Browsing
Media
Looking back, I must have been very sheltered. I knew nothing about masturbation even though I had two older brothers. I started playing with myself all on my own. When I first came I thought I had broken something!

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I found out how after seeing a video of a guy cuming on a girl, and me being a curious kid, I tried it and the rest is history:biggrin1:

blackbirdsandfloorboards

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I remember i was home sick from school. i had pulled a television set into my bedroom, and was stretched out on my bed watching phil donahue's show, which featured male strippers.

Because i was home alone, i felt free to pull down my breifs. I was really hard, but had never come before. i only was able to get hard, and had never come. i was around 11 and cut, but really loved the feel of humping the hairless underbelly of my right arm. I know i had gotten my dick into a frenzy a few times during phil's show. i was blowing blanks that took my breath away. i was so turned on buy watching those big strong men in silky bikinis, that i couldn't stop humping my arm. i imagined having my boy dick rubbing all over their satin asses and big crotches.

not sure how many times i shot off blanks that day, as i humped away endlessly, but at one point i felt something coming up from deep in my body. the same feeling was going on as before, when shooting off blanks, but this time white "blood" started coming out. it felt soooooo good, but i was scared too.

i ran to the toilet, to see if i had broken my dick. i was pretty nervous, and said a prayer to god, hoping i wasn't sick. more white blood oozed out of me. after a good time of waiting for everything to come out, i went back to bed. phil's show was over by this time, but my boner returned as i thought about those slinky swimsuits rubbing all over their dicks. i started humping the belly of my arm again.

again i shot a boy load of white stuff, and i ran back to the toilet. it hurt more this time, as my dick throbbed between my legs. i prayed to god, this time for forgiveness.

i guess somehow i thought it was wrong. no one ever told me that part, strangely enough.

i beat off daily as a man now, but i still think those first blanks and then the first real blow will never be matched. as scared as i was, the first time a body part like that works, has to be a moment of paradise, despite my nervousness shortly after.

D_Bing_Cherry

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even though I had played with it many times I had no idea about wanking or how to do it. A friend a few months old showed me one day how he did it and we each did our own. Neither of us came. No feelings for me other than tingling.

The next morning I woke up with a puddle of come on the sheet and my bedroom door closed by someone else. But thats another story.