Olesya Rat

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's hot buts he's looks freakishly big like one tooo many steroids injections shame though :/
I really dont give a fuck about it :) fucking with this flesh , this is what i want lol. I assume you also consume chicken meat right? But let me tell you, that they all are also pumped with steroids ))

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's hot buts he's looks freakishly big like one tooo many steroids injections shame though :/

I wonder if he would take another type of injection in the arse? Mr Filatov is fucking gorgeous. Thanks for starting this thread and for alerting me to his Insta presence. Fabio di Domizio and Ary Rub have competition in the muscled hunk with tatts category... along with Cayden Clark, of course.

Olesya Rat

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if he would take another type of injection in the arse? Mr Filatov is fucking gorgeous. Thanks for starting this thread and for alerting me to his Insta presence. Fabio di Domizio and Ary Rub have competition in the muscled hunk with tatts category... along with Cayden Clark, of course.
Lol he blocked me on insta. He def does some camshows too bad we cant find by name...

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Olesya Rat

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Olesya Rat

Cherished Member