Filet mignon with a super-sloppy finish!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fuck Valentine's Day...

The thread title is how I celebrated yesterday. A nice thick filet wrapped in bacon, grilled medium rare, dripping in butter sauce and au jus...paired up with a spicy Rioja. Dessert was served at home...a wonderfully long and luxurious oral pampering of my own thck meat, being edged over and over, and finishing up with an explosive offering of my very own cream sauce. Dessert turned out to be just another appetizer...go figure!

Please tell me I'm not the only one here who observes Steak and a Blowjob Day!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fuck Valentine's Day...

The thread title is how I celebrated yesterday. A nice thick filet wrapped in bacon, grilled medium rare, dripping in butter sauce and au jus...paired up with a spicy Rioja. Dessert was served at home...a wonderfully long and luxurious oral pampering of my own thck meat, being edged over and over, and finishing up with an explosive offering of my very own cream sauce. Dessert turned out to be just another appetizer...go figure!

Thanks a lot, beyotch!!! :wink:

Now I have an Outback Steakhouse jones and I want a blowjob from Matt Damon.

D

deleted110426

Nothings better then big fat juicy steak( I prefer Ribeye) than some great head

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck. I totally missed it. I did wake the make him miss his train yesterday because of some fantastic vaginal entrapment, and I cooked him a chicken. Does that sorta count? Probably not.

Well, my husband did just get my Valentine's Day gift (a nutrition scale) this last week, so technically I have about 3.5 weeks, right?

This is definitely on the calendar for next year. The line starts now...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fuck Valentine's Day...

Thanks a lot, beyotch!!! :wink:

Now I have an Outback Steakhouse jones and I want a blowjob from Matt Damon.

Next week, when I get paid, I am going to Outback Steakhouse and get me the Outback Prime Rib with the aujus on the side. And the steamed vegetables. Yum!!!! The blowjob from Matt Damon...I will have to seduce some Matt Damonesque Mormon.