Filipina available in Denver

If you must wear condom to fuck her, where would you cum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, i wish i lived in the Denver area, thats the one place where i dont qualify.. Ive never had sex with an asian woman before and id love to..

DoMyFilipinaWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn, i wish i lived in the Denver area, thats the one place where i dont qualify.. Ive never had sex with an asian woman before and id love to..

Love the girth and veins on your cock. Yes, it is a shame how often the people you click with online are so far away.

Attachments

Reactions: Cocked

DoMyFilipinaWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Would love to do her too... that is, if I lived anywhere near you. I've had 3 filipinas before and they were all GREAT!

You have what she needs. The thickness is perfect and the amount it grows is amazing and she would love to have it swell in her mouth. It is so funny how you describe your penis with your photos ... she loves to lick the "big pink lollipops".

It is always sad when the people you seem to hit it off with are so far away.

Reactions: Cocked

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She ain't got a bad set of tits and/or bush and forgive the slang, since I mean it for her genitalia, poontang either, so I'd cum on both. Never on a beautiful face like your lovely esposa's.

Last edited:

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in the Denver area. I have several ideas of where you could go to REALLY satisfy your desire to share your wife with others. There are two places that come to mind: the Scarlet Ranch and the Mon-Chalet. Are you familiar with those places? PM me if you need to know more.

Cocked

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You have what she needs. The thickness is perfect and the amount it grows is amazing and she would love to have it swell in her mouth. It is so funny how you describe your penis with your photos ... she loves to lick the "big pink lollipops".

It is always sad when the people you seem to hit it off with are so far away.
if your still in denver I'm interested

SPD

Experimental Member
Media
Visiting in the Denver area for a couple weeks. Message me and let's start a conversation from there. I can provide all the info needed from there and send pics and skype to prove I am who I say I am and have what I say I do. I can host at a nice hotel also. Hope to hear from u soon.

Cocked

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Visiting in the Denver area for a couple weeks. Message me and let's start a conversation from there. I can provide all the info needed from there and send pics and skype to prove I am who I say I am and have what I say I do. I can host at a nice hotel also. Hope to hear from u soon.
Did you already visit because if you haven't I'd like to still meet you ?