Filipino Macho Actors

robin padilla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
During the 70's Philippime movies were flooded with the so called BOMBA films.
Movie actors like Eddie Garcia, Vic Vargas, Lito legaspi, Fred Galang, George Estregan, Marco Antonio, Van de Leon, Rod Navarro, Jing Abalos and even Luis Gonzales showed their flesh in the big screen thru the so-called "singit".

Can anyone post any nude pictures of the above named actors showing their genitalia in full fashion or even in discreet manner? I wish there are still old pictures of them taken from erotic or pumping scenes in the movies flaunting their mighty genitals.

robin padilla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Still on Filipino actors, does amyone keep pictures of the following actors in skimpy bikini or in bulging shorts. I'd like to collect pictures of Ronaldo Valdez, Dante Rivero, Cesar Montano, Pen Medina, and my namesake Robin Padilla.

How about Phil. politicians who I find have oozing sex appeal. Some of them may not be alive today but I wanted to see their pictures showing their legs or bare bodies. Can anyone post pictures of Ferdinand Marcos, Raul Manglapus, Salvador "Doy" Laurel, Nene Pimentel, Johnny Ponce Enrile, Fidel Ramos, Eduardo Ermita, Obet Pagdanganan, Danilo Lim and Joseph Estrada.