'Fill me up'

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by big_all_over, Jul 23, 2007.

1. big_all_over

big_all_over New Member

Ladies, if you have ever said to your fella something to the effect of "your cock fills me up" or "you've got my pussy so full" what was the reason behind it?

the size of his dick forced you to feel full?
    just general nasty talk independent of size?
    just being a smartass cuz he was so small? ;-)

2. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I've never said it but if I did it'd probably just be part of dirty talk. (which I generally don't do...I prefer not to talk during sex anyway, just moan and such...)

3. JeepersJane

JeepersJane New Member

O, I say "fill me up" to gas station attendants all the time. They get me SOOOOO juiced up! The lube job is a personal favorite. :burnout:

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

LOL! How about an oil and lube job, while "filling me up"! :biggrin1: Gets MY motor running!

I will think of auto service the same way again... (ok, and I don't mean "auto" service...er, I mean...CAR service! Yeah, that's what I mean!)

5. B_dailymail

B_dailymail New Member

My ex gf would scream for me to fill her up when she got really hot. It was kind of ironic as she had an incredibly tight pussy and my cock would often hurt her when I initially started to penetrate. She got into it though once the pumping started ... even though I broke up with her she still talks about my cock to her friends.

Draft saved Draft deleted