Filling out a magnum

xrj789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm as suprised as you at how tight it is, seeing that I'm only about 5.5 around (close to 6 around the head). But yeah, great fit. Anyone in my range should try 'em, not nearly as tight as regulars. . .

Attachments

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah I'm not sure of the value of the magnum line. I have a friend who's not that big and a Magnum fits him well. I can force myself (like literally force myself by stretching it over my hands and then stuffing everything up in there) into a Magnum XL and it's so tight I look deformed (and am afraid its gonna break). Sometimes you can find a store that has the Magnum XXL and those are ok. But, they're really hard to find (not totally sure if they didn't quit making them) and they're pricey.

Either way, it seems that "large sized" condoms would be considerably wider than they are if that's what they're going for.

daveboi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the regular sized condoms are for small dicks. I have broken regular ones trying to get them over the head and they squeeze out all the blood from the shaft, so freakin tight, I refuse to wear them. The magnums fit well, the magnum XL I really like, only loose spot right is .5" right below the head, so is like a ribbed feel.