1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Filling The Hose To "Full"

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by curiousron, Jun 10, 2007.

1. curiousron

curiousron Member

Albums:
    Since, For the life of me couldn't find how to post in the regular story section, am posting here.... (Or if someone would show me how to post a NEW thread, would be greatly appreciated !)

It was very tough, but I forced myself to not JO for 6 days. I then watched a scene from "Drunk on Cum", as a huge dick shot copious ropes of thick sperm into the open mouth of his partner.
    After watching that incredible scene over at my friends house, I promptly marched into his sisters room & "borrowed" a pair of her shear-to-waist pantyhose. She was due home from work any minute.

She keeps her underwear & hose in her walk-in closet. After slipping the sultry nylon hose up & over both my thighs, then over my swollen Bonner, I closed the door to her closet - me still inside ! (I've always had a fantasy about jacking-off & having his sister catch me.

She was totally HOT - looked allot like Cindy Crawford. And the reason why I didn't care about J/O in front of her was that she had recently came-out being a Les.

I closed her bedroom door before hiding in her closet, so I could hear when she entered the room. I was then set to really make an "Event" out of this session. I brought her picture from her dresser top into her closet with me as I started to pump my hardening dick inside of her hose while staring at her picture (she was wearing cut-off jean shorts crouched down & on her knees while bathing the family dog).

Within about 5 minutes of staring at her beautiful tan thighs, I heard her bedroom door suddenly open. I wasn't quite ready to unload yet, but the thought of having to hurry got my pre starting to flow.

The phone rang on her knight-stand just as she entered her room. It sounded like it must have been her Girlfriend, as she commenced with about a 10 minute conversation. This gave me the perfect time to pump & prime myself for her little surprise when she entered the closet.

I jacked & pumped my now glistening cannon right up to 2 edges when I heard her say goodbye to her friend. I then really turned-up the volume on my pumping mission, as she then opened the closet door - catching me in the act !

She let out a gasp, as she covered her nose & mouth - wide-eyed in shock & surprise at the site of me vigorously pumping my penis under her tented pantyhose. She then shouted out..."What the hell are you doing Ronny ?".. I then answered her by replying... "Watch this Jen, watch, oh, here it comes, her I go, oh, watch...yess- augh. etc, etc, etc, as I my nylon crotch quickly started to fill with semen.

As you can see by this picture, I pumped her hose full with a very generous load.

Soaked & Smelling Like Bleach,

Ron

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice