Filling this hole

bellissima29

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys and girls! I'm new here and this site and its peoples are very cool. For fun, i'm curious about knowing your opinion on how deep the hole of my gf can be filled. What kind of cock do you think she is open to take :wink:

Attachments

thorshammer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever fisted her? The pussy is an amazingly receptive thing when aroused. I love getting in one that makes my big cock feel small. I like the hair on her ;)

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's funny that I consider myself gay, but I have a sudden urge to stick my cock in that pussy. That is hot!

bellissima29

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you ever fisted her? The pussy is an amazingly receptive thing when aroused. I love getting in one that makes my big cock feel small. I like the hair on her ;)

No i never tried... but she can take up to at least a 8 in circumference dildo, this is not far from a left hand ;) I think your cock would feel maybe not small but comfortable for sure in her pussy.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OKKKK! Your cock is a special piece ! She never seen this before and i'm sure she would feel it very special...

This is the kind of cock she is used too (read my cock) :tongue:

You have an AWESOME piece! Looks really muscular and strong... I like the way that it is fattest around the middle, you must keep her VERY happy!!! :smile:

MCA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Looks like she could handle some serious stuff. Two thumbs up.

D

deleted136887

That pussy can take all the cock you and every-one else throw at her. And I would love to throw my cock at her as well. You be one lucky guy!