Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children - Can't Believe This But....

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love FF7! Advent Children was okay but I think a movie about the actual events of FF7 as opposed to the aftermath would be AWESOME!

That game is awesome. Did you see Aeris' Lv. 4 Limit Break? Its amazing.

You know, I got 100/100 on the snowboarding games at the Gold Saucer :biggrin1:

I'll shut up now :tongue:

YouTube - Final Fantasy VII 7: Aeris' 4th Limit Break: Great Gospel

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is over my head as gaming is concerned but I got to say there is nothing wrong with someone that gets emotional over a movie/tv show, the ending or any other part. It shows you have a heart as opposed to someone who has none. I even get teared up over some of the personal shit expose to the public during a reality based tv show. Especially when the tears got flowing.If you yawn infront of me I am gonna yawn, If you puke in front of me I am gonna puke, if you start crying in front of me, get me a tissue please......

Maybe there is a realtionship between cock size and tear duct size. You never know.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I think Aeris' death in Final Fantasy 7 ranks and continues to rank as one of the top moments in gaming history. I had been playing the Final Fantasy series for quite a long time before that, but FF7 really took an epic turn. The PlayStation's graphic and capacity capabilities enable the game designers to really stretch some muscle and to bring characters in an epic struggle to a livelihood not matched before. Aeris, being sweet, caring, and loveable without artifice, her death really blew us all away because, in the sequence, you just go "Noooooooo!" in disbelief.

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've ust got Crisis Core in the UK, and have also discovered how to pop my aged copy of FF7 from the PS1 onto my PSP. I will, shortly, be in geek heaven.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Aeris' death in Final Fantasy 7 ranks and continues to rank as one of the top moments in gaming history. I had been playing the Final Fantasy series for quite a long time before that, but FF7 really took an epic turn. The PlayStation's graphic and capacity capabilities enable the game designers to really stretch some muscle and to bring characters in an epic struggle to a livelihood not matched before. Aeris, being sweet, caring, and loveable without artifice, her death really blew us all away because, in the sequence, you just go "Noooooooo!" in disbelief.

If i'm not mistaken I believe the person who created Final Fantasy had lost his mother right before he started with this one and he wanted everybody to feel the pain that he felt. Atleast that was what was told to me:rolleyes:

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just finished watching the movie...heard something about the lifestream. A woman named Jenova who I think they call mother. A box that some guy was crying about and called it mother and at the end one of the good guys get shot, dies but "mother" said there's no room for him. I'm soooooo confused. Can somebody help me? And what about that guy who found out he was an experiment and hates everything? Was there a movie before this?

wonderme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love FF7! Advent Children was okay but I think a movie about the actual events of FF7 as opposed to the aftermath would be AWESOME!

I got Aeris' Lv 4 Limit Break :tongue: twas very useful....then she died...

I never did do much about the minigames, I was more about the killing the harder bosses such as Emerald Weapon :tongue:

Rommette said:
Just finished watching the movie...heard something about the lifestream. A woman named Jenova who I think they call mother. A box that some guy was crying about and called it mother and at the end one of the good guys get shot, dies but "mother" said there's no room for him. I'm soooooo confused. Can somebody help me? And what about that guy who found out he was an experiment and hates everything? Was there a movie before this?

If you play the game everything would make sense :) It's quite a long explaination otherwise... But play the game its deffo worth it :D
I should probably watch the film again at some point, I can't remember what happens...

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I never got the top score in the snowboard game, but then again I have not played VII in ages but I think I will. The graphics may be pretty dated now but its the story and the world it creates that I think keeps bringing me back and I know it is perhaps the most 'emotional' of the FF series arguably.

Never got Aerith's final limit break but I heard it was awesome. To be honest, when I played through the game most of the time I kept my party mainly Cloud, Vincent and Red XIII because those three had a lot of attack power in their limit breaks and also, with Vincent and Red it seemed to me they could limit up the materia faster than the other characters.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Agreed totally. It was quite a gamble too for the makers when you think about it, because killing such a key character in your group at the beginning of the game could really turn a lot of people of playing it after that, epecially after all the emotional back story they gave her in such a small amount of time. After all these years she is still my most fave FF heroine after Tifa and Yuffie, who are also in the 7 realm. Actually, AC actually made me like Tifa more than when she was in the game and that surprised me.

As for Aerith being totally dead though, well.....AC does leave it open at the end to speculation that she never was really totally dead to begin with and could, theoredically, come back in 'solid' form if she chose to.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I play FF XI (11). I played it until I gave my bro my ps3 a few months back and then bought it for my laptop. Now, is there another game you're talking about? Final Fantasy 11 is the MORPG online game.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never played FF 11 myself but I have heard it is a really good online game on par with WOW, only for FF fans. It never really took off here in Australia and so it has not really got enough fans as much as 12 did afterwards.

Downsouthguys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm absolutely in love with Final Fantasy. Hell...RPG's in general.

But I have played through and loved every Final Fantasy game out there. Have all the soundtracks, all the games.....and we're having Final Fantasy music in our wedding ceremony!!!

We're walking down the aisle to the song, "Cloud Smiles" from FFVII: Advent Children.

It's the song that plays during the last scene of the movie (don't want to give away any spoilers hahaha!):biggrin1:

Oh and watch the movie again after playing Crisis Core. Makes me look at Zack in a whole new light.