Finally 11 inches

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
You fell into a compactor?:cool:
Any of your clothes still fit?

Noi, Rubi, I experienced Noah's blood flood in my penis, stretching it to staggering proportions. I was turning blue everywhere else, but my body has since adapted to the weak blood flow in the rest of my body. I'm a little slow-witted now, but I'm at least I'm carrying a mighty missile below:eek:

No, I can't wear regular clothes anymore, for I would be arrested for indecent exposure. I need serious support, Rubi.:redface:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Noi, Rubi, I experienced Noah's blood flood in my penis, stretching it to staggering proportions. I was turning blue everywhere else, but my body has since adapted to the weak blood flow in the rest of my body. I'm a little slow-witted now, but I'm at least I'm carrying a mighty missile below:eek:

No, I can't wear regular clothes anymore, for I would be arrested for indecent exposure. I need serious support, Rubi.:redface:

Well, those photos look real. Bull Hangin' Down is a fuckin' dream, man. So is 'My View of Bull Peter.' Delicioso! :hijacked:

I don't see why this thread oughtn't to be hijacked, InDepth can be happy if that beautiful shot with the wet suit is real, if it is, because it sure looks good. But--never knew there was an Olympics Judging of Big Dick Size, just like giving points for the figure skating, and everybody talking about the poor dear was only 10 1/2. Poor thing, and always dreamed of 11 inches (I've always liked that number for a dick too, and think it is the most lewd of all sizes, more than 12, which is sort of a solid citizen....)

BigPug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You are incredible. Thick and so fucking huge. love the shot of you pulling it out in your car. if I saw you I'd probably crash my car! You must have a fucking blast using that monster!

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well, those photos look real. Bull Hangin' Down is a fuckin' dream, man. So is 'My View of Bull Peter.' Delicioso!

Thanks for giving due respect to the dick god.:smile: Phallic blessings coming your way.:biggrin1:

dickerydoc said:

You don't deny my status either. Phallic blessings coming to you as well from the dick god.:wink: