Finally 11 inches

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey everyone... exercise and meditation has been paying off... tonight after 45 minutes of pushing and flexing i hit the 11 inch mark.. and it was almost 7 inches around..!!

tell me what you think..!

Could you share with us more about these exercises that you've been doing to increase you dick size to see if anyone else has used them also.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you have my 9 inches crammed up your ass or deep down your throat you forget about your 11 inches, man nd you scream!cheers

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps you could explain how you make the head of your penis so much longer in proportion to the shaft in "the veiny tower" than it is in other photos, such as "wet and hard" and "P1010274."

But don't let me spoil your fun. I'm glad that your practice and discipline with PhotoShop are paying off for you.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Rocky the Bull .great a straight guy congratualting a gay one for the size of his meat. there is hope for us all

Highroad

Just Browsing
Media
Why not just put a ruler next to it and take a pic? Seems like the obvious thing to do. You used a paper towel roll, so why not use a ruler too? Don't confuse common sense skepticism with jealousy. You can end that skepticism with one photo.

D

deleted139259

Impressive without a doubt man. I would be proud of it.

jakethesnake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the last thing people should do when someone is open about showing is disrespect them. regardless of whether or not he's 11 inches in the pix, which he never claimed btw he just said that he had reached the 11" mark and not that the pix were of him 11+. all he said was that after the 45 minutes he was 11"...
regardless support your fellow lpsg members don't put them down.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the last thing people should do when someone is open about showing is disrespect them. regardless of whether or not he's 11 inches in the pix, which he never claimed btw he just said that he had reached the 11" mark and not that the pix were of him 11+. all he said was that after the 45 minutes he was 11"...
regardless support your fellow lpsg members don't put them down.

Wrong, Jake. We do NOT owe support to members who post bogus photographs and make false claims. Quite the contrary.

As I said in a previous post, the head of the penis much longer in proportion to the shaft in "the veiny tower" than it is in other photos, such as "wet and hard" and "P1010274." This makes it clear that the photos are doctored. Even if one took the photos to be genuine, the claim of 11" would have to be exaggerated.