Finally 11 inches

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds like a plan..!! im gettin sick of this inconsistant weather here anyways.... we could take a pic... but the some curdingus woulds say you were really a midgit... ! ha

its always a pleasure talkin to you...

InDepth... lets put an end to this stupid controversy once and for all!!!! Bring that thing down to Key West and let me perform an oral measurement on it!

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanx joejack... im glad someone took the time to actually examine something insted of jealously argueing about everything...

Based upon the US currency which measures 2 1/2 inches by 6 inches for comparison, I declare that InDepth measures 11 inches long by 7 3/4 inches in girth. And if you are wondering why his dickhead and veins swell up so much in some of his pics, it is because in those pics he must be wearing his shaft ring (shown in other pics) concealed by his hand. All in all, the man is sporting a very long, very thick, well proportioned cock. Congratulations to you, InDepth and thank you for exhibiting your fine specimen in this forum. Or did you reduce the currency in a photocopier, you sly devil? Only russiansexdoll can know for sure using her calibrated throat.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
InDepth, you have displayed an astonishingly impressive long and extremely thick cock. I am a very thick guy and I would estiimate, with some small margin of error, that your cock shows to be closer to 9 inches in girth , in two of your pictures , than to almost 7 as you measured it! Granted it does appear to be 11 inches long in several pictures, but 11 x 9, definitley not 11 X 7. Congratulations on these most impressive numbers...it is truly staggering that such size can be achieved by concentration and meditation. You need to remeasure your girth though...almost 7 does not even come close to the cock you are showing guy!

lol It's amazing how people can alter pictures. Increasing your size cannot be achieved by concentration and meditation. What is this the "Criss Angel" show? If you really can do this then how about you try for 12" inches? Then when you hit 12", go for 13". And keep going and going until you're up to like 20". :eek:

tybur6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are you kidding? Even if it was 7", it looks like a huge cock. Maybe he's exaggerating or maybe not. I don't care. He's still hung like a bull.

Tyler

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whether or not the photos are real, I can't say. But it's highly suspicious whether those pictures are actually his and not taken off a website somewhere.

Why? Look at the picture sizes and titles. The P####.jpg default title is commonly used by photo websites. Unless he uploaded the pictures, downloaded it, then reuploaded it here, it shouldn't have that title. But, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt since I don't know EVERY default naming convention for digital cameras. However, the majority of his pics use that convention and the P####.jpg pictures have different sizes too. In addition, some of his pictures have been specifically renamed, which isn't uncommon by itself, but it's uncommon to rename a few and not the rest.

The only real way to prove is if someone asks you to take a picture of your tool next to something unusual and you go do it. So . . . how about next to a frisbee or maybe a computer mouse? Shouldn't be too hard to find a computer mouse . . . but I think the frisbee might be cool.

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Awesome growth. I have to admit that I have been trying the Jelquing lately. In fact i started about 7 months ago when a buddy of mine whipped his out and although mine was longer he was like 6 inches around.

Suffice to say i did a little research here and there and found the Jelq techniques. I was skeptical at first but after trying it for a few days notice immediate changes. Yes they were only temporary as the swelling did go down by the next day but like anything else if you do it long enough you will get results.

So this is where I stand, or shall i say hang... I started at 4.5 inches around when hard. Now i am at 5.25 and it does not go down from there. I have not really worried about the length part as i think my 7.5 is enough for me. Sure longer would be nice but i am cool with it. I can go weeks and weeks without Jelquing and it stays the same. It is different enough that people have noticed even without me saying it.

I have heard many times that people say that it will get deformed, and that all it does is it messes up the shaft and renderes it useless. I would probably agree to this if the person does not do it correctly. There are so many things that can go wrong and yet if you do it right, take your time and just enjoy it for what it is, then the results are clear.

INDEPTH.... We have to share stories when you have some time.

Cheers!!!!

I dont have any before pictures but this is me with a semi.

Attachments

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why even bother to take more pictures? When one's pictures generate so much negative criticism , it is not because people are jealous or that they are mean.The op's comment that straight men who are confident in their sexuality will see the pictures his way rather than question them is utterly preposterous!

The criticism actually arises because some people have eyes which can detect subtleties of light and texture and shadow and proportion..they have the eyes of artists and you can not trick their senses with alteration or false claims about length versus girth. Some are straight and some are gay; eyes do not have sexuality as far as I know anyway!

The eyes have ruled..subject photos are inconsistent at best and entirely bogus at worst! If one cannot go back and discover the inconsistencies within and among these photos, which have already been clearly pointed out by Calboner and others, then forget about it! You as well as the clueless op will never understand why the pictures are really not good ones!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When one's pictures generate so much negative criticism , it is not because people are jealous or that they are mean.The op's comment that straight men who are confident in their sexuality will see the pictures his way rather than question them is utterly preposterous!

Quite so. I have no trouble acknowledging the superior size of those who post credible photographic evidence of it, like any of those whose names I compiled in the thread "So who has the biggest?" What I and a lot of others here object to is fakery.

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okay... lets look at your pics and use your same jealous logic...

lets take these two pics for instance
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/thumbs/DSC00544.JPG
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/thumbs/DSC00540.JPG

in the first one donkey boy... look at how much larger the head of your penis is... than in the second one... so by your own words this must be photoshoped.. and in the second one the coloration and the size of your shaft is different... also by your own assumptions your own photo must be altered... or do you have a bill nye the science guy explanation for this..??

actaually spend five minutes to look at your own pics insted of glorifying yourself.. and notice all the differences...

heres an example... my morning erections fresh after waking are much different than how my erection looks part way thtough sex or masterbation... and that erection varies greatly from how swelled and veiny it gets after an hour of Jelq exercises...

so when u assume u definately make an ass out of yourself..
Why even bother to take more pictures? When one's pictures generate so much negative criticism , it is not because people are jealous or that they are mean.The op's comment that straight men who are confident in their sexuality will see the pictures his way rather than question them is utterly preposterous!

The criticism actually arises because some people have eyes which can detect subtleties of light and texture and shadow and proportion..they have the eyes of artists and you can not trick their senses with alteration or false claims about length versus girth. Some are straight and some are gay; eyes do not have sexuality as far as I know anyway!

The eyes have ruled..subject photos are inconsistent at best and entirely bogus at worst! If one cannot go back and discover the inconsistencies within and among these photos, which have already been clearly pointed out by Calboner and others, then forget about it! You as well as the clueless op will never understand why the pictures are really not good ones!

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
see.. it works... !!

7 months and he alsmost gained an inch in girth... girth was the first place i noticed it too... then through experimentation and execise i learned lots about my own body and erection... my normal non forced erection is 9.5 inches... but with a little jelq 10.5 is easy to reach... notice the veins in the pics... there is a lot or force behind those erections... it is best when having sx to wait untill you are inside her before starting.. the sensations of the blood throbbing in your cock, and the swelling of it gives you and her the most amazing sexual expierience... it also helps you control how long you can have sex... ive been practicing various jelq, kegel, and pc exercises for 5 years... now i can control when i have an orgasm by pushing blood into my erection...

peirced 7.5 you got an amazing thing figured out... not many people have the patience or will power to keep up such a hard routine exercise.. but it truely will pay of...

Awesome growth. I have to admit that I have been trying the Jelquing lately. In fact i started about 7 months ago when a buddy of mine whipped his out and although mine was longer he was like 6 inches around.

Suffice to say i did a little research here and there and found the Jelq techniques. I was skeptical at first but after trying it for a few days notice immediate changes. Yes they were only temporary as the swelling did go down by the next day but like anything else if you do it long enough you will get results.

So this is where I stand, or shall i say hang... I started at 4.5 inches around when hard. Now i am at 5.25 and it does not go down from there. I have not really worried about the length part as i think my 7.5 is enough for me. Sure longer would be nice but i am cool with it. I can go weeks and weeks without Jelquing and it stays the same. It is different enough that people have noticed even without me saying it.

I have heard many times that people say that it will get deformed, and that all it does is it messes up the shaft and renderes it useless. I would probably agree to this if the person does not do it correctly. There are so many things that can go wrong and yet if you do it right, take your time and just enjoy it for what it is, then the results are clear.

INDEPTH.... We have to share stories when you have some time.

Cheers!!!!

I dont have any before pictures but this is me with a semi.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why does it says "GIMP image" when i right click and look in the properties of your photo?

ps. for those who don't know GIMP is an open sorce program that behaves like Photoshop. its really great.

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why dont u have pics?

and when i right click it say gif whatever that is...?

why does it says "GIMP image" when i right click and look in the properties of your photo?

ps. for those who don't know GIMP is an open sorce program that behaves like Photoshop. its really great.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey everyone... exercise and meditation has been paying off... tonight after 45 minutes of pushing and flexing i hit the 11 inch mark.. and it was almost 7 inches around..!!

tell me what you think..!
Way to hang with us 11 inchers...:wink: you do us justice in LPSG welcome & congrad.
Thx for sharing good pics InDepth!

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you thank you thank you...

manhoods a great thing when ladies stare in awe isnt it..?

Way to hang with us 11 inchers...:wink: you do us justice in LPSG welcome & congrad.
Thx for sharing good pics InDepth!