Finally.... a REAL women's issue

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Like, you know, what kind of pad is best for protection at night??

I have always been a fan of the really ultra-thin Always pads. They come in overnight, and that's fine if you (like me) have to wear a tampon overnight (or two) the first couple of days of your period.

I'm apparently not alone in this.

I'm really pissed off though, I used to have a, um, thicker consistency. I mean it was still really heavy, but a tampon could more or less clog me up until I had the time to go change it. Now, for some reason, it's really watery, and I'm -flooding-. I could be standing, and then all of a sudden have to -run- for the bathroom just because if I don't, then I'll have made a mess of myself.

Of feminine products, you know, I used to never use anything but Tampax Pearl, but I was in a pinch one day and borrowed a Playtex. I'm considering switching brands now.

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If there are 24 correct spellers, they usually aren't the ones who communicate with me. And by the way, Too Wet, my wife sometimes gets very wet, even extremely wet, but I'm not sure I've ever dealt with "Too Wet".... enlighten me, please. I'm always looking to learn.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like, you know, what kind of pad is best for protection at night?? Are there ANY heels out there that you can walk a mile in? Are nylon panties OK if the crotch is cotton?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

(No answers actually necessary. I'm jus' ventin')

- - - -

(I'm sick of men's issues parading as women's. Sorry I evah doubted ya, MB)
That's true but if you gals want to read real woman issues threads then you should create more of them . The most of the latests threads on this forums are written by guys . Guys doesn't know anything about real woman issues since they are men .:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So Punny girl you think whinging and moaning is a womans issue :rolleyes: :confused:

Bend over, I'm going to spank you!! :biggrin1:

I prefer all cotton panties but I also have some with just a cotton crotch and made out of some other materials, they just are not as comfortable in the summer.

Padwise, I use whatever is cheapest at night on top of either a heavy duty tampon or Instead because I bleed very heavily the first few days.

Thanks, sweets. (And howdy! Long time no talkee!)

I went shopping yesterday, commando in some linen shorts.

Do you have an issue with that? :tongue:

That, sir, is not a WOMEN'S issue unless you were shopping in the LONGERIE department.... (groan, sorry, couldn't resist)

The fuck is whinging, sir?

Oh, I'm sorry, did you mean whining?

If you're going to make fun of someone, you should make sure that all your words are spelled correctly first. Just a thought.

What's with that, anyway? Are there like only twenty-four people on the whole Internet who can spell? It really seems like it some days.

S'alright, TooWet. I know the little bugger. Oh -- and to my surprise, "whinging" is apparently a real word that exists nowhere else but on the Internet -- WHINGING: To complain or protest, especially in an annoying or persistent manner.

I have always been a fan of the really ultra-thin Always pads. They come in overnight, and that's fine if you (like me) have to wear a tampon overnight (or two) the first couple of days of your period.

I'm apparently not alone in this.

I'm really pissed off though, I used to have a, um, thicker consistency. I mean it was still really heavy, but a tampon could more or less clog me up until I had the time to go change it. Now, for some reason, it's really watery, and I'm -flooding-. I could be standing, and then all of a sudden have to -run- for the bathroom just because if I don't, then I'll have made a mess of myself.

Of feminine products, you know, I used to never use anything but Tampax Pearl, but I was in a pinch one day and borrowed a Playtex. I'm considering switching brands now.

Wow -- that is soooo annoying when that happens!! My fav tampon is the OB brand. They come in FOUR different sizes, including an Ultra, and they function better as "plug" than any other brand I've tried. Yeah, the lack of an applicator takes some getting used to, but they are a different shape than other tampons, and the minimal packaging is better for the environment.

If there are 24 correct spellers, they usually aren't the ones who communicate with me. And by the way, Too Wet, my wife sometimes gets very wet, even extremely wet, but I'm not sure I've ever dealt with "Too Wet".... enlighten me, please. I'm always looking to learn.

LOL -- she's got a thread on this subject, in this forum, which you're welcome to peruse.

Seriously though, I wasn't sure there were other women who bled as much as me.

I cannot have a uninterrupted sleep on my 1st night, no matter that I use the heavy/overnight (with wings) aka maternity pads, because I STILL get leakage and have to get up and change.

My best friend doesn't even use tampons during the day. That's because she has concerns about the safety of them, which is fair enough (Toxic Shock Syndrome). But if I wore a pad during the day and not a (super) tampon I'd look like I was wearing a nappy! And not to mention the uncomfortable feeling of "dampness", ugh...

I'm pretty sure I have a mild case of endo. so now I take the pill primarily to lessen the effects of my period. Thing is, I really want to have kids, and soon.

Well, every period I sort of "pray" that there isn't much concern with TSS. I mean really -- I haven't heard of anyone ever getting it. Have you? Sometimes I think it's a mythical medical event.

When I have horrible night periods, I wear toddler pull up pants, which are surprisingly stretchy and more comfy than large pads. They look ridiculous, but.... it's better than waking up every hour to check on myself.

But I'm on a different pill now, and I don't need THAT much protection anymore, but I'm not happy with the brand I'm using, and I thought I'd ask for some recommendations!

That's true but if you gals want to read real woman issues threads then you should create more of them . The most of the latests threads on this forums are written by guys . Guys doesn't know anything about real woman issues since they are men .:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Hello HungDavid! No, I'm not expecting men to know what women talk about to women. But sometimes it looks like men post threads in this forum just to antagonize the gals or to harvest masturbation material.

ManlyBannisters posted two threads on this subject, but I didn't take her seriously enough -- and one day (yesterday), I kinda snapped, and found myself... well, wanting to vent on the subject. Hence this thread.

Last edited:

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like, you know, what kind of pad is best for protection at night?? Are there ANY heels out there that you can walk a mile in? Are nylon panties OK if the crotch is cotton?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

(No answers actually necessary. I'm jus' ventin')

- - - -

(I'm sick of men's issues parading as women's. Sorry I evah doubted ya, MB)

Truly a woman's thing. In my lifetime I have never wondered what kind of pad my ex's had on. Why would I care? I guess I'm agreeing with you, punny. Maybe I'll get in trouble again with the paraders. :biggrin1:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Truly a woman's thing. In my lifetime I have never wondered what kind of pad my ex's had on. Why would I care? I guess I'm agreeing with you, punny. Maybe I'll get in trouble again with the paraders. :biggrin1:

Seriously, if you know this information about a gf, you either: (a) shop for her, and have been bashed about the ears a few times for bringing home the wrong brand when she desperately needed something else, or (b) have serious psychological problems that are best dealt with by institutionalization. :rolleyes:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whinging - definition of whinging by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Must be a Brit thing. You know, ginger whinger :tongue:, though I prefer a boner moaner. I could have said Mona, but celtic puns are lost on all but the select :smile: and I don't want to be slapped for bad smelling.

Being the only ginger whinging in this thread, I consume you are refrigerating to me. :biggrin1:

Talking of women's issues, I just drank a pot of Japanese green tea with Korean Ginseng, and a dash of lemon, and I was wondering, eyebrow plucking really hurts.

Hmmmmm. Are you SURE that was all there was in the pot?

In any case, I'll gladly demonstrate. Hoi! Igor! Pass the tongs!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The fuck is whinging, sir?

Oh, I'm sorry, did you mean whining?

If you're going to make fun of someone, you should make sure that all your words are spelled correctly first. Just a thought.

What's with that, anyway? Are there like only twenty-four people on the whole Internet who can spell? It really seems like it some days.

Well that somewhat bit you on the arse, didn't it ducks :rolleyes:

Oh and - guess you were counting yourself in that 24 - better make it 23. People who can spell can usually use dictionaries to check the existence of a word before attempting to rip someone.

Just a thought. :smile:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well that somewhat bit you on the arse, didn't it ducks :rolleyes:

Oh and - guess you were counting yourself in that 24 - better make it 23. People who can spell can usually use dictionaries to check the existence of a word before attempting to rip someone.

Just a thought. :smile:

:smile:...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Nylon makes my butt sweat too... I use Always Overnight pads.. they work well. Do make you feel like you are wearing a diaper though.

Aah! Dear Kink - so young she remembers what wearing a diaper feels like!! :tongue:

Just teasin' - I hate pads of all kinds for precisely that reason and only ever use them when it is medically forbidden to use internal protection. Hell, half the time wearing panties feels like I'm suffocating my poor cunt, nevermind fucking pads!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Aah! Dear Kink - so young she remembers what wearing a diaper feels like!! :tongue:

Just teasin' - I hate pads of all kinds for precisely that reason and only ever use them when it is medically forbidden to use internal protection. Hell, half the time wearing panties feels like I'm suffocating my poor cunt, nevermind fucking pads!
Tssh you're too funny lol. I am young :p

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since I was 14, I only had periods twice or maybe 3 times a year. I was supposed to take progesterone but why the hell would I want my period :confused:

Last year, for some unknown reason, I had my period every damn month. I was seriously considering lying like hell to get a doctor to remove my uterus. I cannot imagine a lifetime (until menopause anyway) of having my period. I literally feel so sorry for you women who have a regular period and have had one for all of your adult life.

Thankfully, I am going back to my normal. I've only had it a few times this year so far. YAY! Before you ask, I have been checked lots of times and it's just the way I'm made. The reason I had my periods was because my POD came back with a vengeance.