Finally Accepting Me

Shine: Hi everyone,

I was really pleased to find this forum as for years I have felt that embarrassed about the size of my penis, it's pretty big soft and 9" when hard. I've always tried to hide it but over the last few months have started to ask myself, why hide it? surely I'd get a lot less worried if I just accepted it and didn't try hiding it.

Well I went along this way of thinking and actually started getting some approving looks and comments. My girlfriend has always been proud of my size and likes to joke about it a subtle way in fornt of friends which used to make me feel awkward.

The postive feedback though has now got me to the point where I am actually now very proud (but not a big head - no pun) and like to show people what I've got, be it in the right swimwear (tight or see-thru (ish) when wet. I now often wear shorts that have no lining without underwear and find it a great experience because I'm keeping myself decent whilst those who want to see can have a gawp.

Now, because I'm newly proud I'm a bit short on ideas on how to make the best of things and show people what I've got in a daring yet discreat way (if that makes sense). Overt to the experts (all of you) for your advice.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi, Shine -- Welcome to the group ... it's a good one for guys like us! And congrats on your newfound comfort with your own body.

My best suggestion on "showing off" is a pretty conventional one: Join a gym and spend lots of time showering off (in the buff, obviously) after your workouts!

Steve ;)

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Shine@Jul 8 2004, 09:51 PM
Now, because I'm newly proud I'm a bit short on ideas on how to make the best of things and show people what I've got in a daring yet discreat way (if that makes sense). Overt to the experts (all of you) for your advice.

Welcome Shine!

To answer your question simply: Go Speedo whenever you find an opportunity to wear swim trunks. B) That's what I did when I started to become proud of my endowment and comfortable with people knowing about it. Its legal but daring and revealing. Have fun...

SG

BRMSTN69: Jeans, BDU's and board shorts always make a lasting impression

Shine: Hi, thanks for making me welcome and for the suggestions (keep 'em coming!). I'm probably being very thick here but what are BDU's?

Thanks again :D

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually, "BDU" stands for Battle Dress Uniform. That really hot sexy stuff army guys wear, typically a pant, tucked into boot with a matching shirt. It is produced for "daily wear" and if I'm not mistaken, the only uniform issued in basic. The "new" army also produced a "BDU" short, not too clear on that though.

BRMSTN69: If you really want to show off try the Marine UDT's (shorts so short they can't contain most of the members here, God I love Marines) :D

BRMSTN69: Just thinking, whoever designed the military uniforms must have been a size queen

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In addition to sweats, cotton or nylon running shorts are good for showing off, whether you freeball or cram it all in to a good jock. At the supermarket I detect ladies looking but not trying to look like they're looking. A hoot. :D

kamakazedaddy: I agree with DoubleMeatWhopper on ditching the underwear. Not only is it more comfortable, but it's good for showing. No underwear in shorts can put on a nice show. Biking shorts can display what you have with no room for doubt.

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
Be prepared for anything that might come if you're freeballing in a pair of sweatpants. Even soft you'll show quite a pole. If you get semi or erect there's no hiding it!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i do this with my swimsuit.
i hate how that inner lining thing squeezes the crap out of me,
so i usually remove it.
it is more comfortable, and
i notice the glances.

Shine: Thanks for all the guidance here, sounds like I need to go shopping. Just one thing though... I'm english and I'm guesing there may be a difference in what we each call sweatpants so could someone post a picture? can pictures be put in these messages? If they can maybe some swimwear suggestions could be added too?

Now.... where is that credit card? :rolleyes:

Atlrabbit

1st Like
Media
Thanks txquis! I thought I was the only one cutting the liner out of my swim suit. I can't stand the thing...to tight..to confining...but love the feel of the suit when its out. And enjoy the looks when I get out of the water...