Finally, an avatar that resembles my nick (train warning! 800x600 pics).

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wessex,

Your reasons for not having sex may be unusual in these day and times but definitely not weird. I wish more people would think about the feelings and ultimate consequences of sex too early. We probably wouldnt have quite as many damaged people around. Take your time... Oh by the way. You should study the history of your passion and perhaps you can eventually work in a Museum. To me that would be the perfect place who has taken their interest in a hobby to a whole other level. Hang in there!

Orignally, for a thread about ginger pubes, but really, I am open to suggestions.
I also at the time had some relationship problems as mentioned, I only just getting over all of it now, until my family started last week, which (2nd time) I have explained in another thread. Their pressurising ways recently has given me the impression that I am unsuitable in a relationship, but things may change. I am thinking of moving out as the house has to be sold in March, due to my parents divorce. (Hmmm, 'divorce', does that also answer a lot?)

And as for the next comment, ever seen someone who you think is too good looking? I consider some that way and think, err, no. Also, there is the problem of desiring to have sex too soon, I am not wishing to be like that, I just would rather get into a relationship and wait until we both feel confident with each other. I guess I am wierd, or just have different veiws on relationships.

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A pity that, I was rather fond of that line. BTW, I assume you come from London then? You weren't more than 10 miles from where I am!
NO!!! NO!!!!
I am from West Sussex! I was born in Chichester, but the line is facinating, so I decided to visit it and liked it! :)

Where do you come from then? I assume Canning Town? :)

(BTW, if you look at other peoples albums, you'd see some interesting photos, enthusiasts and railway managers do have a sense of humor you know, someone at management/enthusiast went a bit far though! :) )
1.JPG :: Plaque at N-Woolwich
313117_n_-wool_last.JPG :: 313117 (Departing North Woolwich for the final time)
I wish I was there for the last train now. I had to leave 2 hours earlier so I could get home! :(

Also look here for more photos. The only 2 stations perminately closed for good, is "Silvertown" and "North Woolwich". "Silvertown (for London City Airport)" is replaced by a nearby Docklands Light Rail (DLR) station, which is "London City Airport" and "North Woolwich" has been replaced with "King George V" DLR station.

The section may see more use however, there is talk of the North Woolwich steam museam operating trains over the line after it has closed, this could go to Canning Town when Connaught Tunnel is repaired (it currently leaks!). On the other hand, Crossrail also reuse the section. Crossrail will surface to the west of "Custom House" station (currently), which "Custom House" will have its platforms lengthened (as it is adjacent to the ExCeL centre) and will use the existing route, until just as the curve into "North Woolwich" starts, where it will go into another tunnel.

However, "Silvertown" will cease to exist as with "North Woolwich", because, "Silvertown" is built on a curve, making the station unsuitable for disabled access, which thus makes the station unusuable for Cross Rail. "North Woolwich" has a different problem, the trains will dive under the tunnel, on the curent site, making the staiton unsuitable again.

More info can be found here if you are interested.
The Transport Forum - North London Line

Hope this helps in a lengthly reply.