"Finally, an unofficial LPSG average"

HC: Thanks to Pecker gathering the data from the Stats thread and posting them on the Yahoo group, I have compiled the numbers and figured out what you've all been dying to know: the average size of an LPSG member (pun fully intended)!

Based on a sample size of 169, the average length comes out to 8.95"

This is a whopping 3 inches greater than the Kinsey average. However, since this was a mean recording, the ones at 13+ really pulled up the numbers, while there were none less than 5 to bring it down. A median number would be somewhere closer to 8; still extremely impressive.

Also, for a control factor, I used the results of the poll created by pl_man2003, which showed an average of 8.2" from 212 responses. This seemed to fall in line rather well with the other study.

So there you have it. Data for girth was a bit murkier, but I'll try to get a good reading for that in the future, if you'd all like.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A great undertaking, my man. Really interesting data and hot info. you're handling (yeap!)

Sure, get the girth worked out and let us know. I'll go to my profile now and make sure I have my most recent measuring.

SimplyHung: Heh heh, go us. I'm well above average on length here, too. Kick ass!

tallmansf: Hey, I have a new average based on a slightly larger sample. I put together the names, lengths and girths of 264 guys who have posted their stats on the LPSG Stats thread and other places around the site. The average is 9.3 inches.

I put a file with the whole list into the File section of the LPSG Yahoo site. It's called the LPSG_Hall_of_Fame_1003 and the link to it is http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/MKGUP0...e0P82-hUaKnF1VWVcQ/LPSG_Hall_of_Fame_1003.htm

rainfletcher: Wow, I can't believe the effort in these. It's good to know I'm average...:) I've always thought I was a freak, and now I know that I'm not! Just average is all... :D

Can't wait for the 'girth' response...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone besides me have a problem wih getting the pages cited in this thread? It always comes back "This page cannot be viewed" or something to that effect. HELP!

ORCABOMBER: I think that the links are randomly generated. They're all in the files section of yahoo lpsg though,

tallmansf: Sorry dudes, it looks like there is no way to reproduce the exact link to the file. But if you go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LPSG_ORG/files/ it should be in there.

Just updated the file again to include two extra-large guys who are brand new to the site....jakethesnake69 and fourdeg420. They pushed the average up to 9.33!

oldman9x7: So NOW I find out that I'm .33 of an inch short of being average. BUT I wasn't aware of that for seventy years and as of this moment - I couldn't care less. :D :D :D
Gramps

thatjigga: ...but jakethesnake was proven to be fake...

heheh that rhymes...so should he count?

Krowax: Did you have to make me feel small, just when I've begun to feel big? :p

9cyclops9: [quote author=thatjigga link=board=meetgreet;num=1061485666;start=0#11 date=10/22/03 at 11:03:08]...but jakethesnake was proven to be fake...

heheh that rhymes...so should he count?[/quote]

Whoa wait a minute. He definitely was NOT proven to be anything. This is not the point of this site. The point is that we are a SUPPORT GROUP. Do you ever hear of an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting where someone says, "Hey, I'm John Doe and I have a drinking problem," and the members of the group say, "Bull! No you don't! Prove it!"

I think Jake has every bit as much of a right to be included in the survey as anyone else.

And if you don't have my stats (not sure where you are looking), they are as follows:

Flaccid length: 6 inches
Flaccid girth: 4 3/4 inches

Erect length: 7.75 inches
Erect girth: 5.5 inches

Donk: [quote author=thatjigga link=board=meetgreet;num=1061485666;start=0#11 date=10/22/03 at 11:03:08]...but jakethesnake was proven to be fake...

heheh that rhymes...so should he count?[/quote]

I'm not expressing any opinion on whether jake or anyone else is fake. But it seems to me that including him and other guys with measurements that are so big they are hard to believe get balanced out by including those with smaller measurements. There are several members who report being 6" or smaller and who do not claim to be in the "large penis" category. And tallman's average includes them.

thatjigga: ...I wasn't trying to take a stab at anything...I understand that this is a SUPPORT FORUM...

...but when Jake said that he had posted a pic of himself (and I did not see it by the way, just repeating what was previously said) someone else said that the pic he used was also used by people of many other names on different websites or something like that...

:-/

feared: pfft. i think alcoholics should be forced to prove their problem before they're allowed in the group.

'you've gotta drink this case, then go for a drive and get more' sort of thing.