Finally..at last

855mfj

Just Browsing
Media
Was chatting with an old GF, she and I always had a very high sex drive. We've kept in touch over the past 20 years as we both were in and out of relationships at the wrong time. When we were together she told me that I was the thckest cock she ever had and all she had to do was sit on it and grind around and she would cum several times. I just chaulked it up to ego stroking. We broke up and she eventually had a LTR with one guy and got married after to another...blah, blah, blah
Last week we were talking about anal, did she ever do it, did I?? She confessed that she has on several guys and I asked "you knew I always wanted it, why not when we were together" She said, "I did the best I could just to get you in my mouth, my butt was never an option." All the guys I've been with are slim compared to you. She then finishes with " I really do miss sitting on that thing"
Never though that I was that big (9X7) on a good day. Talk about the ultimate ego boost.

Ladies, is there someone (not current SO) that you secretly wish you could freeze time and go back for a visit

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After seeing all the "no" answers on this thread, I'm wondering if that's because women just don't want to go back to a previous partner if the sex was good but they broke up for other reasons.

855mfj

Just Browsing
Media
After seeing all the "no" answers on this thread, I'm wondering if that's because women just don't want to go back to a previous partner if the sex was good but they broke up for other reasons.

I agree we remained friends over-time however drifted because of where we were and what we wanted in life. She was looking for a different lifestyle.

I do admit to "revisiting" memories...however I'm a guy. I was really looking for the females perspective. Guess I got it

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree we remained friends over-time however drifted because of where we were and what we wanted in life. She was looking for a different lifestyle.

I do admit to "revisiting" memories...however I'm a guy. I was really looking for the females perspective. Guess I got it
An ex is an ex and belongs in the past. No reminiscing, no wondering what if, no do overs. They're an ex for a reason and regardless of how good the sex was, you can always find better. Besides, things and people always tend to be better when remembered than what they really were in real life.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had a similar situation last year with an old high school ex...only we had occasion to hang out. and get drunk. and...well, let's just say our mutual unfulfilled curiosities from that time in our lives was sated, shall we? :p

Media
An ex is an ex and belongs in the past. No reminiscing, no wondering what if, no do overs. They're an ex for a reason and regardless of how good the sex was, you can always find better. Besides, things and people always tend to be better when remembered than what they really were in real life.

well now, that just makes entirely too much sense

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

sigh...how i wish i could have that mindset...

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women do want to go back to their previous partners but never for anything other than:

Sex
Affection
To get their ex's to spend money on them
To get their ex's to cook for them

Then they scuttle off to the "new" boyfriend. And the ex they ran to is left all alone wondering what just happened, how it happened and why he let it happen.

The best advice is to keep ex's in the past. If they do get back in touch and tell you how much they miss your cock then...Run Forrest, Run!