Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is for real, not spam. A while back I posted a thread asking about how to get low hangers and got a fair number of suggestions and links. The link to Jarod Johansen - How to Stretch Your Balls (Jarod Johansen - How to Stretch your balls was the most helpful for me. Jarod describes one technique wherein "ponytailers" or hair elastics are put around the scrotum side by side between your balls and your body. See Jarod's picture. I tried this using Scunci No Damage Hair Bands (see pic). These things are very comfortable. I first put them on one on top of the other, but that quickly became painful and didn't do much stretching. So, I tried putting them on side-by-side, which was much more comfortable and effective. Jarod states that wider or thicker bands are more comfortable than narrow round ones and I agree. A big plus is that they're cheap. I bought them 14 to a pack for $1.99 on sale, regular price $3.50. If you buy something specifically made to stretch balls, you're talking about at least $20 and easily in the $30- $40 range. In the attached picture of me in the black hair bands, my balls are stretched out about 1.5 inches, which for me is a lot 'cause my balls are usually so tight to my body. If you're going to try this, please read Jarod's article including his safety tips. Any feedback is welcome.

Attachments

Last edited:

tweedledum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's what bulls farmer do to a bull to turn it into an ox: they place an elastic band around the testicles to cut blood supply, castrating the animal.
Dangerous game indeed.

ShaneB87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
luckily, I've never had this sort of problem but I gotta say, it looks really uncomfortable lol. when you remove the bands/ejaculate, do your balls go back up or stay low?

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Settle down, tweedledum, those bands are tight enough to cut off blood flow. They are very small in diameter and have very little give. A schrunchie isn't that tight.

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LeftCoast is right: the bands are not tight nor do they cut off the blood supply to my balls, as long as I put them on side-by-side instead of one on top of the other. I wore them for most of two days and my boys are hanging more than before, but they're not low-hangers yet. I imagine that's going to take some months.

Settle down, tweedledum, those bands are tight enough to cut off blood flow. They are very small in diameter and have very little give. A schrunchie isn't that tight.

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why on earth would you want to do this? Who the hell cares how low your balls hang? It's certainly not more attractive or anything. Stop before you hurt yourself

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's funny. I think you are expressing what a lot of straight women would say about low-hanging balls. They could not care less about ball size and hang. Men, straight or gay, probably more often wish to have balls on the lower side, rather than up tight against the body. Hangers can make you look better hung. I say "can", not that they always would, such as if a guy had a tiny tiny dick, in which case big hangers could make it look smaller. That's called "All potatoes and no meat." Big dick and average or smaller balls up tight might be called "All meat and no potatoes." Most of us men would like to have plenty of meat AND potatoes.

Why on earth would you want to do this? Who the hell cares how low your balls hang? It's certainly not more attractive or anything. Stop before you hurt yourself

Last edited:

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As you age, your balls are going to be lower due to gravity. I wear boxer all the time, so there isn't any support for my balls unless I wear tight jeans. When I am like 60's or 70's, I could imagine how much lower my balls would be. I rather let nature do it things...

Last edited:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bought a 9 oz ball weight just a few days ago and it's a bitch to get on. My nutz are close in to my body and seem to want to stay there. The other day I was out showing a house the one nut went up and the ball weight slipped off and went down my leg. The husband picked it up and handed it to me. Didn't say a word. I was so embarrassed. I cut off the top of an old sock and put that around my balls first then the weight. Still hard as hell to get on and someone even mentioned that I bought a size too big! I can't imagine something tighter. I might go get these ponytail things and give that a try. It would be nice to have some hangers or not totally LOW hangers.

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is embarrassing but really funny. I'd have turned 10 shades of red.

I bought a 9 oz ball weight just a few days ago and it's a bitch to get on. My nutz are close in to my body and seem to want to stay there. The other day I was out showing a house the one nut went up and the ball weight slipped off and went down my leg. The husband picked it up and handed it to me. Didn't say a word. I was so embarrassed. I cut off the top of an old sock and put that around my balls first then the weight. Still hard as hell to get on and someone even mentioned that I bought a size too big! I can't imagine something tighter. I might go get these ponytail things and give that a try. It would be nice to have some hangers or not totally LOW hangers.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can go to the bulletin board at rantallion.com for low hanging support. Jarrod is probably the most active member there. If done well, it isn't dangerous and you're not going to hurt yourself, go sterile, or any of the other stuff people might be afraid of.

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
^ yeah, check out rantallion.com

good to hear you're getting into stretching. check my gallery for proof that it works. i fucking love the feel of my hangers and can't wait for them to get another few inches lower. they used to be completely tight and i couldn't stand it.

Turbojetx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pretty much agree, wear boxers and just wait a couple of decades (they go by faster than you think) and you will have all the low hanging equipment that you need.

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Low hanging balls have always been the hallmark of an old man...way past his prime and sexual desirability. Can't believe anyone would want this look! Euuuu

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive always wondered about this. When I was young, I didnt want my balls messed about with, they just didnt feature in sex at all. But as I got older my balls began to drop, and my wife began to take notice of them during sex, she seemed to like them. So I started to stretch them to make them more atractive to her. And I enjoy what she does to them. My balls are now a major feature during foreplay and I realy enjoy it.

So I am thinking that young guys are maybe not interested in ballplay during sex but get more into it as they become older, does anybody else have any views on this.

Have a look at my photo album on here.
cirus.