Finally found out what my wife did in south beach...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Willard Willywad, Jun 24, 2009.

1. D_Willard Willywad

D_Willard Willywad Account Disabled

My wife went to south beach two years ago with two of her friends.. they came back and immediately one of them decided she was getting divorced from her husband... Recently me and my friend have been asking our wives what happened and they just kept saying "nothing" but giggling...

well tonight i found out..

The friend who ended up divorced met some guy in a bar and was hooking up with him, they ended up going back to the hotel, my wife must have been hooking up with guy #2 and my friends wife had guy #3... Well the divorcee went up to the room, the hotel had lost power and was pitch black, while my wife and buddys friend went to the pool with the other two guys...apparently they went skinny dipping and guy #3 bailed...

This left my wife messing around with guy #1..so my buddys wife joined in on the action... my buddys wife (the blabber) swears that neither one of them fucked him or sucked him but says my wife was stroking him while he fingered her and was kissing him at the same time..supposedly he had a really long dick but it was skinny... she said that more probably would have happened but one of the hotel employees came in and kicjked them out..

meanwhile upstairs the divorcee was getting fucked by a big thick cock..aparently enough to make her change her mind..

itso so hot to hear that my wife is a little whore behind my back... i just wonder if anything else happened...

2. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tell her next time you want to watch...

3. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes it did. I was the guy upstairs and later on I went downstairs and did your wive and the blabber in the pool. Then we went out and smoked some weed in the parking lot and got some take out-sluts and went back to the room , had a patry and your wife was all over this slut like a cheap suit. I tell you we had hang-overs from hell but it all turned out fine.
    Oh, I see now, this is not the fiction thread?
    anyway, as long as your missus had a good time, and you are cool with it, it's all good.

4. Fredro

Fredro New Member

The fact that this doesn't bother you and even seems to turn you on is a little disturbing. Usually, when a person finally digs a story out of someone after such a long time, it's usually been tamed down a good bit. You've probably only gotten the PG rated story.

Sounds like you have a pretty open relationship. I don't know if I could be that understanding if my mate had been off somewhere getting it on with someone else behind my back.

5. D_Willard Willywad

I do want to watchg...

peter--was it really you??? lol

this is a dead seruious story, but i dont know if its the whole truth...

we dont have an open relationship but id love to see her get fucked in front of me,,, but she wont do it..

6. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes it was me!! Your missus was telling the truth about the skinny cock!!

7. funtimeinbed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if you have a fantasy of her fucking another guy while you watch thats fine and all but i dont know about being ok with her doing it behind your back

8. jntwht

jntwht Member

you guys are weird. dont marry someone if they wont give you their entire heart. shit.

9. cockneedy

cockneedy New Member

i have my wife's heart, it's parts of her body that she enjoys sharing. i am sorry if you think us wierd but some of us do get off on our wive's sexual freedom this behavior goes way back for me, long before i met my wife.

10. B_MatureHungDad

B_MatureHungDad New Member

I dont no why you enjoy that, I hope she doesn't divorce you... maybe if you fuck her better she will wouldnt have to fuck a dirty man that she met on vacation when you werent there.

11. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    why do so many on this site feel the need to judge others? just because an open sexual relationship isnt for you doesnt mean that it isnt for someone else. I know many couples who are very happy being open sexually, and many couples who are very happy being completely monogamous. i dont think either is right or wrong, and i dont think either should impose their ideas on the other.

12. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Even if you have an open relationship, she still cheated by doing it behind your back and she is a liar. Is that a turn on too?

13. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

my thoughts are something more happened that it took 2 years to come out with it. If u are good with it then great. Sorry it ain't for me. Having a fantasy of watching her get fucked is one thing, but she obviously likes it better when u r not around. that would worry me. Sorry, just an opinion.

14. D_Willard Willywad

To my knowledge this is the first time she cheated, and no im not excited about the cheating aspect of it. I actually didnt think she had it in her..

It took 2 years because the one girl actually came home and just like that wanted to get divorced, so naturally everyone asked "what happened in south beach?" because everything was fine before then.. Under the circumstances i guess thats why they kept it a very close secret.. I still have not had a chance to say anything to my wife as she is away visiting her mother now... I cant wait to see the look on her face when she sees i know...

Ill be honest, i have been no angel and thats probably why i can accept this..

15. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

she doesn't know U know??? Wow!

16. DJConcrete

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thats a no go for me.

17. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ahhhh you have to love the forced social stigma of monogamy such a wonderful institute isn't it.

I controversial topics like this that bring up so many questions and force so many ingorant people to confront their deepest fears.

Fears of tolerence, fears of acceptance, fears of difference and the scariest of em all the fear that they might have to actually think for themselves instead of living a socially acceptable life and conforming to social norms lol

While i can acknowledge in some situations monogamy can lead to a healthy relationship the truth is PRIMATES ARE NOT MONOGAMOUS.

There are few species in this world that are but as a species primates are promiscuous, sexual intercourse is how many many primate species form social bonds, dictate hierarchy and status and solve disputes.

Monogamy was invented by a pope that had had a gutful of his wife sleeping with his his 2ic. Yes you heard me right A pope had a wife and she slept with his 2ic so he made it law for marriages to be monogomous. Look at the bible pre christian times marriages were about property and ownership and had nothing to do with love.

Monogamy is rarely about love, and most often its about jelousy, insecurity, mistrust, ownership and posession.

If you love some-one, regardless of thier feelings for you, you do not need to rely monogamy becuase your love should be enough for them, if they are not interested in your love, then you are not meant to be

p.s sex doese not equal love, love doese not equal sex, sex doese not preclude love, nor doese love preclude sex so get that freaking outdated idea out of your mind that if they love you they will have no sexual urges elsewhere!!

p.p.s To all the couples that have open relationships more power to you

18. invisibleman

Gold Member

If you have an open relationship, I hope that you can handle that. I probably could handle being in one. But what if I met two men who wanted a third man in the relationship...I think that if I got used to have them around...and they left. I would feel double the heartache. Men are sophisticated at times. I feel so left behind with the new rules. It is sad. Are people just making up new rules? All of this is crazy and very confusing to me. :confused::frown1:

19. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't know how to cut and paste like that so ill just answer your questions this way.

Yes gay and lesbians want the right to a legally binding marriage, this doesn't mean a monogamous marriage.

The easiest was to understand why gay and lesbians want equal marriage right is this. Husband and wife, wife is in coma at hospital doctors recommend ending life support because there's no hope of revival.

Husband agrees becuase after 10 years of living with his wife he knows his wife would not want to live like that. Family disagrees but has been estranged from wife for several years. Law recognises husbands right to end wifes life becuase as there married he's considered to be her family.

Same situation but in a sex sex couple the rights of the persons partnered to the coma victim are not aknowldged and the familys rights are taken as law even though the family has been estranged for several years

Doese that sound fair to you?

Marriage and Monogamy aren't the same thing.

Marriage is about showing your community that this is the person that makes you happy in ways that no-one else can.

Monogamy is more often than not a way of saying "your mine and mine alone"

There are heterosexual couples that have non-monogamous Marriages and there are homosexuals that have had 20 year monogamous relationships, so this isnt about gay vs hetero this is plain and simple

Life changes, people change, relationships change, they grow and evolve, they move when you try to confine them with simple immovable idea like monogamy you end up with a mess

20. shybutwhy

shybutwhy Member

it takes a real man to be monogamous.

to think, even penguins can be....

Draft saved Draft deleted