Finally found out what my wife did in south beach...

salvadordali

Just Browsing
Media
Ahhhh you have to love the forced social stigma of monogamy such a wonderful institute isn't it.

I controversial topics like this that bring up so many questions and force so many ingorant people to confront their deepest fears.

Fears of tolerence, fears of acceptance, fears of difference and the scariest of em all the fear that they might have to actually think for themselves instead of living a socially acceptable life and conforming to social norms lol

While i can acknowledge in some situations monogamy can lead to a healthy relationship the truth is PRIMATES ARE NOT MONOGAMOUS.

There are few species in this world that are but as a species primates are promiscuous, sexual intercourse is how many many primate species form social bonds, dictate hierarchy and status and solve disputes.

Monogamy was invented by a pope that had had a gutful of his wife sleeping with his his 2ic. Yes you heard me right A pope had a wife and she slept with his 2ic so he made it law for marriages to be monogomous. Look at the bible pre christian times marriages were about property and ownership and had nothing to do with love.

Monogamy is rarely about love, and most often its about jelousy, insecurity, mistrust, ownership and posession.

If you love some-one, regardless of thier feelings for you, you do not need to rely monogamy becuase your love should be enough for them, if they are not interested in your love, then you are not meant to be

p.s sex doese not equal love, love doese not equal sex, sex doese not preclude love, nor doese love preclude sex so get that freaking outdated idea out of your mind that if they love you they will have no sexual urges elsewhere!!

p.p.s To all the couples that have open relationships more power to you

Well said!

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand the OP's predicament. He wants to watch his wife fuck another guy, but she won't do that. However, she will fuck around behind his back? And apparently he will fuck around behind her back. Sounds like major communication and trust problems. My guess-- it will not just be 2 out of 3 South Beach Gals that are getting divorced...

salvadordali

Just Browsing
Media
To my knowledge this is the first time she cheated, and no im not excited about the cheating aspect of it. I actually didnt think she had it in her..

I still have not had a chance to say anything to my wife as she is away visiting her mother now... I cant wait to see the look on her face when she sees i know...

Ill be honest, i have been no angel and thats probably why i can accept this..

Are you sure shes at her moms and not out been ramrodded by the guy from South beach? :eek: What happened to the divorcee did she shack up with the King Dong she met?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Marriage and Monogamy aren't the same thing.

Marriage is about showing your community that this is the person that makes you happy in ways that no-one else can.

Monogamy is more often than not a way of saying "your mine and mine alone"

There are heterosexual couples that have non-monogamous Marriages and there are homosexuals that have had 20 year monogamous relationships, so this isnt about gay vs hetero this is plain and simple

Life changes, people change, relationships change, they grow and evolve, they move when you try to confine them with simple immovable idea like monogamy you end up with a mess.
-- Rowan Ravenseed

Well, I understand that there are monogamous and non-monogamous relationships. I am just confused with the switches in the rules. I don't want to meet a guy that is telling me we should be monogamous...and down the line, he wants a non-monogamous situation because he went ahead and felt that it was great to start another relationship with someone else. Infidelity is a mess as well.

I don't want any man making me promises either. If the truth is that he wants other men, don't think that I am not going to meet other men as well.

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even if you have an open relationship, she still cheated by doing it behind your back and she is a liar. Is that a turn on too?

Agreed. I see a lot of backward rationalization going on with the above thinking what she did was a-okay because they have an open relationship.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well you are not the first man that feels exited to imagine his wife doing it with other guy, i would not forgive that, i would let my partner to watch nude strippers or things like that, but thats it, anything more tha watch its crossing the line for me, maybe im a little extremist

Monogamy desire its not something from the last 2 milenium, and despite most animals are not, humans try to, some wont suceed and thats fine, but in general does work, and now after the H1N1 scare, does get a new value, with all the diseases you can get now (even using condom) , monogamy will continue, and poligamy too.

Last edited: