Finally getting clone of friend's cock

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It took me months to get the balls up for it, but my girlfriend and I finally asked my hung best friend for a silicon mold of his cock (a clone-a-willy) to use on her.

Last night we had him over for drinks and we smoked a little weed. He was about to leave, because he had work in the morning, when my girlfriend spoke up.

She said that we had a favor to ask him, and told him about the kits to make a copy of your own cock. At this point he starts looking at us, specifically at me, with a questioning, "are you serious" look.

He initially said he'd have to think about it, but we started talking about the implications, and he agreed wholeheartedly within a few minutes. He loves how he'd just be pwning me all the time without even having to work at it, and he says he's going to give me a huge amount of shit over it all the time. Today he told my girlfriend over AIM that he's "surprisingly into this", "all about it", and he thinks it's "actually really hot".

I couldn't be happier. "his" cock is going to be stretching out my girlfriend, filling her up and making her cum like I'll never be able to, and he knows it. We've grown up as close as brothers, and we've always had a friendly rivalry, which he has now essentially won. My girlfriend regularly experiencing his superior cock makes him the big dog forever.

We're ordering the mold today.

Last edited:

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Make sure to buy two kits or at least extra material for the clone. I tried it and my mold did not work, i waited took long before I stuck it in. I could have used an extra 4 hands to help. Now with valentines day approaching I am thinking about trying it again. Please let me know if it works for you.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
please clue me in. I can be a touch dense from time to time

They think my friend is going to fuck my girlfriend. I wouldn't be opposed to the idea, but I think she is. The subject came up between the three of us, and he said that right now he's just trying to make the dildo for her.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
They think my friend is going to fuck my girlfriend. I wouldn't be opposed to the idea, but I think she is. The subject came up between the three of us, and he said that right now he's just trying to make the dildo for her.

If you truly have no problem with it then nvm. My personal opinion here is irrelevant simply because it's not my life nor situation. I wish you the best. I've just seen this situation quite a few times, it's never ended up well. In the end it seemed to work out at first until she ended up getting what she wanted whether she had his approval or not.

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, at least now you both know who's the Alpha Male and submissive male. You'd better start obeying him

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OK, sorry for the delay. My girlfriend and I are both students and have had some money issues, so we put off ordering the kit until a few days ago, but it should be here by this weekend I think!

I'm trying to think of ways to make the "christening" of the toy as good as possible. He'll be watching, of course, and I'll be having sex with my girl afterward.