Finally Giving In

LukeWyatt

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Buffalo i New York (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m 33, married, a dad, and haven’t done ANYTHING with a guy in person before. I’m online like normal looking for someone to cam with or just chat. I get a message thru sniffies that this guy is a straight dad and curious about guys too and just wanted to mutual stroke and experiment (just cockplay nothing more). So after a few hours I reluctantly agree to meet with him at my place. He comes and we go to my garage and drop our pants and start stroking. He never really got hard and after a few minutes of me stroking him and him stroking me, he tells me “sorry I can’t do this” and leaves. He talked me into inviting him over for several hours and then tells me he can’t do it after 3 minutes.

Such a letdown for my first time.

To the straight guys in the same situation: did I do anything wrong, or is this guy just a dick?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please let me jump off topic for a moment. I hope this is not a present day situation, not with the COVID numbers increasing daily in NY . I hope you applied Purell to each others hands prior to cohesional contact , if not using it as a lube itself. Second Buffalo ,I guess it technically NY; and with all the cases of online scams and online set up / robberies. You actually invited an online stranger to your home . You are lucky all he did was loose his nerve, when you could have just as easily lost your life .

Back on Topic : There is nothing wrong with fantasy . But a 33 year old married dad,with hours of spare computer time to cruse just for a hand job. Hell, with that much energy you could have gotten more from your wife . Just count yourself lucky, as next time you you may end up black and blue; and not just blue balled

LukeWyatt

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Buffalo i New York (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please let me jump off topic for a moment. I hope this is not a present day situation, not with the COVID numbers increasing daily in NY . I hope you applied Purell to each others hands prior to cohesional contact , if not using it as a lube itself. Second Buffalo ,I guess it technically NY; and with all the cases of online scams and online set up / robberies. You actually invited an online stranger to your home . You are lucky all he did was loose his nerve, when you could have just as easily lost your life .

Back on Topic : There is nothing wrong with fantasy . But a 33 year old married dad,with hours of spare computer time to cruse just for a hand job. Hell, with that much energy you could have gotten more from your wife . Just count yourself lucky, as next time you you may end up black and blue; and not just blue balled
Yeah, looking back it was a horrible decision

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a lot of straight men(as well as observant and hopeful gay and bisexual men) conflate curiosity about something, or even arousal at images of something as an underlying desire to actually perform the act. Sounds like that was the case and the guy here figured out it doesnt do it for him.

Reactions: deleted1547822

evilluvsme

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well that’s a bummer for sure. The guy probably just got weirded out. First time meets are always weird. I prefer to meet somewhere public like a bathroom at a park or beach or something.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m 33, married, a dad, and haven’t done ANYTHING with a guy in person before. I’m online like normal looking for someone to cam with or just chat. I get a message thru sniffies that this guy is a straight dad and curious about guys too and just wanted to mutual stroke and experiment (just cockplay nothing more). So after a few hours I reluctantly agree to meet with him at my place. He comes and we go to my garage and drop our pants and start stroking. He never really got hard and after a few minutes of me stroking him and him stroking me, he tells me “sorry I can’t do this” and leaves. He talked me into inviting him over for several hours and then tells me he can’t do it after 3 minutes.

To the straight guys in the same situation: did I do anything wrong, or is this guy just a dick?

He is just nervous! And he is a dick. Hang in there man!

Reactions: LilBigWang

circlejrkr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any intelligent man can answer this question, not just some straight guy (as was asked) who’s going to rail and shame you about the entire experience. We’re all quite aware of the situation we’re in. People like myself are using this site as a release and similar ones until back to normal. Everyone with the smart decisions. People around me have died.

The idea of hooking up in general is a huge turn on for many, including me. I’m not doing it now, having family older than myself to look after. People have fk pals, sex still happens. This is a gay and straight thing for Tinder users today.

Now, hypothetically, when ppl actually meet up, people with anxiety like myself can find that their body goes into fight/flight anxiety adrenaline mode. This completely screws the sexy fun part. If you or your friend were new to this, you both were probably anxious af. The guy almost certainly was not a dick; he didn’t stand you up, he gave it a shot. His nerves (fight flight) and heart went nuts, making his dick unworkable.

If you choose to do this again with a buddy, I’d talk about about hesitations or anxieties on the mind. This is way at has worked for me.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any intelligent man can answer this question, not just some straight guy (as was asked) who’s going to rail and shame you about the entire experience.
Any intelligent man would have read the tos first Terms of Service and Rules

Perhaps he realized he is not bi, personally I never needed another man for my sexual needs.
I knew several men with wife and kids who later in life realized they were gay, but it was other time.

A no any times it happens must be respected, he showed up and gave it a try. He might know why it didn’t workout, if anyone knows.

Why the title finally giving in?

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
guys who want to experiment such things with guys are not straight, sorry. i'd say he just realized this was not his thing, hes probably more straight than you, and you should come out of the closet, talk to your wire or get your shit together cuz you're gonna end up ruining your marriage and your wife and kid's life.

Reactions: newtothis124
N

newtothis124

guys who want to experiment such things with guys are not straight, sorry. i'd say he just realized this was not his thing, hes probably more straight than you, and you should come out of the closet, talk to your wire or get your shit together cuz you're gonna end up ruining your marriage and your wife and kid's life.

Agreed, Not to shame the guy who posted for being bi curious, but I def don't think the self assessment of 99% straight could be correct if this story were true.

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
no you didn't do anything wrong. he was really nervous that's all. i met this str8 guy who wanted to experiment online. he took him ages to meet me in person, he was way too nervous. he let me suck him and when he ejaculated he left. he didn't contact me for months. he asked to meet me again a few months later we met and as soon as i started blowing him he zipped his pants and left. str8 guys are way too hard to hand, they have so many second thoughts.

ps. we still meet with this guy now and then, he is always nervous, it's not really fun

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Did you get over it by now?
Amy further attempts with someone or are you scared off now?

Hmu for chat if you like...

The Law

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you get over it by now?
Amy further attempts with someone or are you scared off now?

Hmu for chat if you like...
I'd like to know more too. People jump on here and instantly want to pass judgments and tell you things they have no business telling you. I hope you get the chance to safely try out whatever it is you want to try out! Either on here or in a chat- keep me posted!

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Time to change the your percentage of "straight".

If this website asked us to choose a sexual preference and limited the answers of "ask a straight man" only for straight man, all questions would be answered with half of a page.

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
I agree with this

I'd like to know more too. People jump on here and instantly want to pass judgments and tell you things they have no business telling you. I hope you get the chance to safely try out whatever it is you want to try out! Either on here or in a chat- keep me posted![/QUOTE]
no you didn't do anything wrong. he was really nervous that's all. i met this str8 guy who wanted to experiment online. he took him ages to meet me in person, he was way too nervous. he let me suck him and when he ejaculated he left. he didn't contact me for months. he asked to meet me again a few months later we met and as soon as i started blowing him he zipped his pants and left. str8 guys are way too hard to hand, they have so many second thoughts.

ps. we still meet with this guy now and then, he is always nervous, it's not really fun

I had blog that got way too big to keep up with that covered some of this same topic/

To this day, I still get bombarded with personal messages of guy's hit & miss experiences.
It happens...

Since you took the plunge already, chances are your nerves will get the better of you again, but curiosity & horniness may find you in the same place again.

& in that case, keep us posted

Attachments

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I messaged you
As you see bi, gay and no response profiles encourage you on this trip, perhaps you will have more luck if you move this thread to ask a man where people of all orientation can answer, those gay and bi answers took the risk of banning by breaking the tos, fix this by clicking on your thread tools - report - dear mod please move my thread to ask a man.

HipAhoy

Sexy Member
Media

I think your situation highlights that thinking about doing something and doing it are two different mental journeys.

I'm guessing for some straight-leaning men thinking about having sex with men (for example, mentally playing both roles) is preferable than having sex with men.

Reactions: CURIOUS_8