Finally got a penis extender!

Finally bought me a penis extender. Anybody have any advice?

I still use a penis pump. I love it. Sorry if I don't know how to add a link.

Reactions: hotmeat7

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Finally bought me a penis extender. Anybody have any advice?
What kind of extender is it? There are clamps and vacuum systems and a number of other various ones, but these two are the ones most used from what I've seen. I tries them both and don't care for the clamps at all! They pick and are so uncomfortable that I couldn't use them for more than 20 minutes at a time. The vacuums were so good that I had a tendency to over do it because I was very comfortable. I might have caused some damage in the soft tissue and might try to continue with less weight if I do try again.

Reactions: hotmeat7

It's supposed to increase your penis length. I would like to be longer.

It's a Calexotics. I bought it at an adult video store.

hotmeat7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is it that hard to just post a simple link?? It's cool.. So I have interest in this topic.. but I injured myself getting too wild with jelging... There is not damage but these extenders look alot more hard core that jelg and are a bit scary.. I think I would go with pump before this..

Penis Extender

thinktank217

Just Browsing
Media
Is it that hard to just post a simple link?? It's cool.. So I have interest in this topic.. but I injured myself getting too wild with jelging... There is not damage but these extenders look alot more hard core that jelg and are a bit scary.. I think I would go with pump before this..

Penis Extender

What? You move up slowly. How will they injure you unless you go nuts.

At least I still have my pump. I just have to find something else to help me gain some length.