Finally got the nerve to post...Hi

conker420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been a member of this site for about a year now and felt like introducing myself.

I was going out with a girl for a few years. We took a break and she ended up blowing a guy with a 10" cock. Hearing her describe the experience turned me on so much I was shaking during the entire phone call. I came without touching.

She sent me a picture of his huge cock and I would jack off looking at it imaging her trying, in vain, to deep throat it. I would have her repeat the story of that night she sucked this thick cock over and over while I'd stroke myself off over the phone. The biggest turn on to me is a girls 1st reaction to a big cock.

We quit talking but I still have a thing for watching woman handle well hung guys.

I have a few pics up of my equipment. I get really turned on by any comments about my cock, thanks

-Conker420

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome, Conker420! Just checked out your photos and rated 'ya! THICK, handsome piece of manmeat you've got there! How many inches in length and circumference?

Mmmm, I would love to be woken up in the morning with your CONKER, conking me on the head, ears, eyes, nose, mouth. Well, you get the idea... Beats an alarm clock!

100% straight, eh? Oh, well... Yet another BIG COCK for those lucky ladies to enjoy!

cockdom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome - it is a fine piece of equipment ... all the gay guys are drooling over it ! Maybe you should start exploring. Human sexuality is very complex - even I was turned on by a woman being fucked the other day and I thought I was 100% gay!