Finally got told I have a big penis!

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I have been with 5 girls and about 5 guys, tonight I was hang sex with my boyfriend we started dating a few weeks ago, and have a very fun relationship, lots of laughing joking around :) tonight as I penetrated him and he was becoming acclimated to my cock in him he told me how big it was and how he could feel it inside him! He was being serious and It was awesome! Just felt like Sharing. I'm 7.5" by 5" with a decent mushroom head.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
7"24;3954797 said:
So I have been with 5 girls and about 5 guys, tonight I was hang sex with my boyfriend we started dating a few weeks ago, and have a very fun relationship, lots of laughing joking around :) tonight as I penetrated him and he was becoming acclimated to my cock in him he told me how big it was and how he could feel it inside him! He was being serious and It was awesome! Just felt like Sharing. I'm 7.5" by 5" with a decent mushroom head.

Glad to see you rebounded and are back on the dating circuit quickly after breaking up with what you thought would be the love of your life.

Even though you have been with a few other guys and some women he may not have had as much experience or he may have only been with the lower side of average or maybe he was just saying what many people say. Think Meg Ryan in that movie where she does the fake orgasm sounds.

D

deleted136887

Glad to see you rebounded and are back on the dating circuit quickly after breaking up with what you thought would be the love of your life.

Even though you have been with a few other guys and some women he may not have had as much experiens the voice ce or he may have only been with the lower side of average or maybe he was just saying what many people say. Think Meg Ryan in that movie where she does the fake orgasm sounds.
Hoss is the voice of reason.o
And Meg Rayn? I would not fuck her with my neighbours cock.I obviously do not go by the name of Tom Cruise, who is NOT my neighbour. I suspect the guy would not want to live in my neighbourhood anyway.
But then, she(Meg Rayn) would not give me the time of day, so we are #OK

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a nice feeling, innit? That's the secret to good sex talk, if you ask me: Telling your partner what you want while making him feel like the king of the world.