Finally Jerked Off with Best Friend

D_cvher650ii

Experimental Member
Media
Hi. This may be a long story but I thought I 'd share it for any of you out there wishing to just j/o with you're bud. If you look at my previous posts you'll know that I've been psyching up myself to this moment to j/o with my friend and finally I had the audacity to ask him. Here's the story: (I'll call my friend "Joe")

Me and Joe were already pretty much open to talking about anything and are more like brothers to each other. Joe is actually white n Im obviously not..lol. The day started off with us going about our usual business of talkin and hanging out at college. But today was a stressful day as we both had to prepare presentations that determined a majority of the semesters grade. Being relaxed as we are, we both left it to the last minute and we were very much stressed out. For the whole day I'd been telling Joe how stressed I felt and how I just needed something to clear my mind.

Then we did our presentations and the meet ended at around 7. I offered to drive Joe home but I told him that Im gonna take a very long route because I just need to clear my mind. He agreed and we drove off. I took random turns that lead us to a very quiet residential area. I stopped my car and told him I needed anything to calm myself down. Then he made a joke about me not raping him n we laughed it off n then an idea rushed to my head that took every ounce of courage in me to say...n I said...lets wank...at first he thought I was joking around n he even pretended to reach for his pants because we joke around alot and then I was like dude Im serious. My heart was racing at this point! Then he said he had to leave my car to take a piss. N so he did. I then whipped out my tool and started jerking off. He looked into the car n sed sumthin lyk "Dude ur amazing" n then he went to stand by e side of e car. I then called him in and told him this was a way to really relax. So then he came back and sat down in the front passenger seat and started stroking his cock inside is pants. I then told him to just take it out and he did!!!. He is also uncut like me. At first his cock appeared small and I cracked a joke about it being tiny and how white guys have smaller tools and he said it wasnt a full hardon yet...n yes when he did get fully hard it looked almost identical to mine in length. His was slightly smaller in girth.

It felt magical jerking next to my friend. We didnt touch each other once. Then, he laid his seat back n cum onto his belly. About a min later I did the same and it felt amazing. Since there wasnt any tissue in my car because this wasn't a planned jerk off, he just put his shirt over his cum and said he'll have to take a shower wen he got home. My load shot out a bit more messier so I had to use my gym shirt to wipe it off my belly and thigh.

The weird thing now though is that we have developed and even greater amount of physical contact in the past couple of days...(more man hugs, handshakes, friendly punches etc) but we havent talked about the jerking off. But Im sure if I were to ask him to do it again he'll say yes.

And another thing I discovered is that Im not gay. I'd always wondered how I'd feel after an encounter with another guy. This experience just showed me that yes its fun to jerk with a friend but then afterwards I didnt feel emotionally connected like I do to my girl friend when she gives me head or something like that...But ofcourse Im ready to jerk off with my friend again anytime the next opportunity arises.

Reactions: nabot and BigBody

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm glad you were able to finally do it. I can totally relate to you on the nervousness part. I had honestly never been more nervous when I asked my friend. I also understand about the longer handshakes and more rough housing and stuff. Same thing with me and my best friend.

D_cvher650ii

Experimental Member
Media
ahhh, bromance. Seriously, good example of male bonding. You sound like you have a friend for life. Go with that.
Yeah I think I do...and u just made me laugh so hard wen u said "bromance"...hahaha
I'm glad you were able to finally do it. I can totally relate to you on the nervousness part. I had honestly never been more nervous when I asked my friend. I also understand about the longer handshakes and more rough housing and stuff. Same thing with me and my best friend.
If u don't mind, just out of curiosity, how far did u go with you're best friend? The thing is what if I'm happy with us just jerking next to each other but then maybe deep inside he'll want to ask to stroke me or sumthin...how would you react to that?...just go with the flow maybe?

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're writing an in-depth diary entry about it and advertising to stroke with other hot dudes you need to be real and own up to being more than 1% gay...I mean. HELLO

UKPianoBoy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're writing an in-depth diary entry about it and advertising to stroke with other hot dudes you need to be real and own up to being more than 1% gay...I mean. HELLO

Labels are for pretentious people who need to categorise and segregate each other. He loves his girlfriend. His mate is just that. A mate.

OC_Dallas

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gay isn't just oral/anal sex or emotional connections

are you sure you're not just wishful thinking?
I mean trust me I have my fair share of gay experiences, I like to fool around with a bud every now and then but I only share emotional connections with females.

gert123

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi Shooter911, I am glad it turned out like it did and you enjoyed it. I think it is nice that two friends can just be so secure in them selfs that they can do it. There need not be touching. And if Joe wants to stroke you, YOU must decide if it is OK or not. And if you do not feel you want to do it, just be polite about it. i know it took a lot of courage to suggests the jo, but just think how much courage it would take to ask to stroke another guys tool. Don't get me wrong, I know you will handle the situation well.
Would you want to jerk him off?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GOOD on you friend, sounds like you made all the right moves and your friend responded in kind
Always pleasing to hear of a happy ending to such scenarios, for both of you.
Whatever may / not happen in the future i feel you both have a mature attitude towards the possibilities, all very sensible and no pressures on any person

and are more like brothers to each other. Joe is actually white n Im obviously not..lol.

Incidentally that part intrigued me, as i have often felt similar with white friends and on the occasions i had encounters with such guys it has always turned out great and all for the best on both sides.
It was not really obvious that you are not white, so by my experience and maturity now, i do hope you do not have a partial color inferiority complex.
Nice of you to be so honest.
I am really happy for you both, a matey event, lovely
Especially thanks to you for sharing the event with us
Cheers
enz

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
As odd as it sounds, I can understand not being gay and yet enjoying the connection with another guy as you jack off together. Surely most of you guys know what the poster means.
Go to wikipedia and search "homosocial."

BigforbiggerTO

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's awesome. I came to this forum for this very reason.. looking for info about guys experiences jerking off together. I identify as bi, and prefer men, but I am looking for JO buds to stroke with. I've heard str8 guys do it all the time, especially in college, but I never understood how it came out....like how to proposition dudes who might even be kind of homophobic.

Great story. I might start a thread later for more general experiences on this (unless I find one that already exists first).

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As odd as it sounds, I can understand not being gay and yet enjoying the connection with another guy as you jack off together. Surely most of you guys know what the poster means.
Go to wikipedia and search "homosocial."

"homosocial" interesting, same thing as a "bromance".

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah I think I do...and u just made me laugh so hard wen u said "bromance"...hahaha

If u don't mind, just out of curiosity, how far did u go with you're best friend? The thing is what if I'm happy with us just jerking next to each other but then maybe deep inside he'll want to ask to stroke me or sumthin...how would you react to that?...just go with the flow maybe?

No problem, I'll message you.

And to everyone else, having a "jack off buddy" does not make you gay... It's something alot of people do, they just don't talk about it.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

But does it really matter? We all (we all in our society I mean) seem very keen to label and classify people...