Finally lost virginity

daren83

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Should be a brag but I'm 27 and had to pay for it :(

But every cloud has a silver lining and I'm chalking it up as an awesome experience.

She was an older massage attendant and asked if I wanted to fuck. I'd always put off the idea of paying for it but being a 27 year old virgin sounded worse.

So we were ready to go, I'm on top, I try to get it in, and it won't fit. She gets up and leaves the room to get some lube to see if that will help. Second try, it works, but she tells me to go really slow. This is a bit tough because I hadn't masturbated for almost two weeks (I sometimes enjoy the frustration and overwhelming desire to have sex that comes from abstaining) and I'm ready to go, my pelvis almost has a mind of its own.

So we go real slow and it feels like I'm barely thrusting. She can only take about a couple inches and every time I thrust I can see a grimacing expression on her face.

Enough time passes and I think she realized it might be tough for me to get off going so slow so she played with my balls which did the trick. After we finished she ended up giving me her number and told me that next time she saw me she wouldn't charge me.

It's amazing what sex can do for your confidence if you've had none of one and little of the other. All-in-all, a pretty great experience. I'm no longer a virgin and I get at least one more opportunity, free of charge.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nicely done man, congrats. There's nothing like getting the first time over and done with. Now you just need to find a person who can better take that great cock of yours...because it sounds like she's not used to a thick one, and you deserve to get it ALL in there... not just a couple inches with a grimacing expression ;)

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Should be a brag but I'm 27 and had to pay for it :(

But every cloud has a silver lining and I'm chalking it up as an awesome experience.

She was an older massage attendant and asked if I wanted to fuck. I'd always put off the idea of paying for it but being a 27 year old virgin sounded worse.

So we were ready to go, I'm on top, I try to get it in, and it won't fit. She gets up and leaves the room to get some lube to see if that will help. Second try, it works, but she tells me to go really slow. This is a bit tough because I hadn't masturbated for almost two weeks (I sometimes enjoy the frustration and overwhelming desire to have sex that comes from abstaining) and I'm ready to go, my pelvis almost has a mind of its own.

So we go real slow and it feels like I'm barely thrusting. She can only take about a couple inches and every time I thrust I can see a grimacing expression on her face.

Enough time passes and I think she realized it might be tough for me to get off going so slow so she played with my balls which did the trick. After we finished she ended up giving me her number and told me that next time she saw me she wouldn't charge me.

It's amazing what sex can do for your confidence if you've had none of one and little of the other. All-in-all, a pretty great experience. I'm no longer a virgin and I get at least one more opportunity, free of charge.
People exchange money for all sorts of reason, why shouldn't sex be one of them? lol

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I think it's obvious was Pieter meant. English is not his first language. He is a very well liked member here and very inteligent. As you have not posted very much, you may want to try to make a more positive impact on the board than pointing out typos. (Or perhaps you were just wondering how much he paid as well?)

Last edited:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it's obvious was Pieter meant. English is not his first language. He is a very well liked member here and very inteligent. As you have not posted very much, you may want to try to make a more positive impact on the board than pointing out typos. (Or perhaps you were just wondering how much he paid as well?)

Likewise with yourself for being a pompous ass!

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
I think he may have been ask the same question about the pay :confused:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Wow, I've lost my LPSG nasty comment virginity! Almost 2000 posts and you're the first person to call me names. If I wasn't so pompous I would swear right back at you but I'm above that sort of thing.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
My sentence wasn't wrong. The OP said in his first post that he had lost his virginity but payed for it. And that in the end the woman he had sex with offered him free sex the next time he would see her. So now I'm curious how much he had to pay her...
Nothing wrong with paying someone to have sex, especially when it's completely your own choice.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude, what the hell? He said nothing out of place, stop looking for fights.

That story is pretty hot man! I would say shame about needing to pay, but you obviously impressed her to try again. If you don't mind me asking, why did you need to wait so long anyway? It is clear you have been making many a women miss out :p

P.s. I think I need to start seeing these massage therapists ;)

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To the OP..... wished I waited longer myself.

Lost mine aged 14, between 2 girls, in the neighbours house @ an all female (Except me, and joined later by me mate John) party, just a drunken fumble, and held no real special value.

Hope you enjoyed yourself anyway..... seams you did :wink: