Finally meeting my great pal from LPSG

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My really good pal Shinybellend is making the 2000 mile trip to Tenerife to stay for a short holiday tomorrow. Paul and I are really looking forward to meeting him after all these months of chatting online and on the phone. Good old LPSG for helping us meet.

No doubt we'll keep you updated over the weekend :biggrin1:

Roll on tomorrow :biggrin1:

You mean you're REAL??!!:eek:

And here I thought you were a bot with pics composited from hundreds of people on the internet! :rolleyes:

Thats really cool, ive had the pleasure of meeting a few myself, have fun guys!!!

Do keep us informed of the visit! We will thoroughly interrogate SBE upon his return.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The power of the internet eh? I am so happy to have made such a good friend. :biggrin1:

I have told Dave this before but here goes: I am not a wealthy man in financial terms but now Dave and I are friends I feel like the richest man on earth! :biggrin1: (Yeh sickly stuff, but it's how I feel):wink:

I only wish we lived nearer to each other!:mad:

Dave and Paul, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

See you in a few hours guys!!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Ben x

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do keep us informed of the visit! We will thoroughly interrogate SBE upon his return.[/quote]

I like a good interrogation!:wink: Kinky!:biggrin1:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ah u lucky b'stard....I love the Canaries, just think tomorrow mornin u'll be soaking up the rays, chilling, taking in the great scenery....I'd love to live there!! Have loads of fun guys!