Finally. My Very Own Harem

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_curiousme01, Nov 20, 2009.

1. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

Ladies! Have you noticed how far we have really come? I realized this last night as I was obsessing on the fantasy possibilites this site offers. Take for instance, the fact that I discovered that I suddenly have my very own harem! You do, too!!

My selection process began in lovely India and what a beautiful, first time experience it was. I then moved on to Thailand, flew quickly back over to Florida (long flight but I couldn't resist), happliy investigated the Netherlands, went door-to-door in all of South Africa -via London - and have had an extended stay in Rome! Talk about globetrotting! Then I somehow instantly materialized in Texas, Arizonia, NYC (sadly, he's on another site, but I did invite him here to share the joy. I'll let you know if he pops up), all in one day. I have been moving so swiftly along that I cannot quite recall the locations of a few I distinctly remember that I KNOW I collected along the way. These are just the collections I can recall at this very moment!

Oh my word has it been fun! I have always been an avid collector who knows the value of caring for special acquisitions.

It's really amazing how we all freely come together here. I truly have an international harem of my very own. Every color, race, creed, religion, body type, personality, every everything. And all within a week!

Men have had harems since the dawn of time. Finally, Lpsg comes along and sets this gross error to rights! On behalf of all the ladies, I say " THANK YOU" LPSG.

Whew. I'm tired today and need to take a nap. I hope you all will share your harem collecting habits!

To top it all off, none of them seem to care about my terrible spelling and seriously lacking grammatical skills!

2. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    OMG, you're too funny! I never thought of it like that, but I just took a look at my friends list. Wait until I tell Cap that he's part of my harem! And he's the only one that I know for sure is not a eunuch!

3. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

Hahaha! You are funny, too. Never considered my eunuch! But, needs must...Hmm... Well I want to spread my newfound joy, so I think he would have to be intact and 100 percent gay. I would trust him to know just how to care for my treasures under any situation. Well, I'm off eunuch hunting! Since I'm sleepy, I'll begin in the gallery where they are all perfectly lined up like tiny warriors.

4. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Does this mean us lads are manwhores in your harem? This isn't nearly as degrading and insulting as it should be. :tongue:

5. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

On no, sweetheart. Never that. I am a giver and each and every one the jewels chosen in MY harem gets to keep their free will. They can come and go and play or stay at will. Matter of fact, I am such a loving and thoughtful Mistress, I demand each have (or keep as it were) their very own unique collections. I so adore keeping my men happy. Since you were my first (or second depending upon my history here), you'll understand that I am a little possessive about you. Well, now that I think about being possessive, it reminds me of why my first one ran away! Hard lesson to learn. Okay. I'll take back 'possessive' and substitue it with sensitive. :)

6. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

So it's like a polygamous relationship but better? hehe

7. D_1971Max

D_1971Max New Member

Noublesse Oublige...although i like to give as well, it needs two to tango... so be in good condition and be mentally prepared to receive a cocktail of international love on your start your round-the wold-trip.

8. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

Just a few quick clarifications!

I didn't realize I during the collection process that I was building MVOH so I apologize to any of my lovelies who feel used! If I HAVE to, I'll let you go. Just PM me.

As far as they gay enunch - he's not here for you in a sexual way (unless you want him to be) - most of my treasures are straight for some odd reason, and I don't want to freak them out. The thing is, men have always been warriors at heart and if you get a bunch together who all want the same thing, there is bound to be some chest thumping. I need someone who understands this, yet will be in total synch with my keen understanding of testerone (I prob. spelled that wrong).

I guess I am in need of a zenna (prob. Spelled that wrong, too) or a duenna (yep, that one is for sure). While I'm at it, may I have a special smart lovely who likes to proof read and edit? :)

By the way, I am in serious need a Scotsman. Preferably a real, kilt wearing on. Please let me know if have any recommendations!

9. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

Oh, my lovely Dutch treasure. How happy you always make me :) p. The Dutch are truly the coolest people on the planet!

10. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    you probubly havn't figured this out, but you are in thier harrems to

11. Pitbull

Gold Member

I'm going to invent a term: Cucumberbines.
    :smile:

12. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

I so love funny, confident men!! :)

13. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

Yep. That's for my submissive side. I do like to be well rounded :)

14. Pitbull

Gold Member

And I love women. :biggrin1:

How many harems can I be a member of? :confused:
    Do I have to fill out an application? :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted