Finally packed the tube..

Melo11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry for doubling the previous message - it's the computer's fault..

WAN234

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In pumping, will it actually stay that size or is it a temporary thing? I have no clue about any of this

It's two fold....its temporary, for the most part however, you can/will gain permanent size, bigger than you are currently, but not as big as you are in the tube. Confused yet? Pump nice slow and easy. One day you won't fit in your current tube....

Reactions: Richiestoy80

Thanks, so for my first pump, what kind would you recommend and how would I know the size to get?

WAN234

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, so for my first pump, what kind would you recommend and how would I know the size to get?

Cool of you to be interested in this hobby of pumping. Do a google search....penis pumping tubes. They have directions of where and how to measure, for proper fit....

Johnny0959

Sexy Member
Media
I'd suggest Vacutech.com because they've got quality equipment and great customer service to explain how to use it. Don't waste time or money on the adult store junk which easily breaks besides being uncomfortable to use. Also important advice: use low pressure and go slowly. Pressure that's too high will hurt, quickly cause painful blisters on the head of your cock and can quickly discolor your cock very dark for a long period of time. Pressure more than pleasurable tugging sensation is too much.

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
I'd suggest Vacutech.com because they've got quality equipment and great customer service to explain how to use it. Don't waste time or money on the adult store junk which easily breaks besides being uncomfortable to use. Also important advice: use low pressure and go slowly. Pressure that's too high will hurt, quickly cause painful blisters on the head of your cock and can quickly discolor your cock very dark for a long period of time. Pressure more than pleasurable tugging sensation is too much.

Second this.Their pumps are the best for the price.