Finally saying hello

Ryandaoc

Just Browsing
Media
Well, it's time to say "Howdy" instead of just reading what others are saying.

I first showed up here on a lark, but have come to enjoy my frequent stops by the boards to see what people are talking about.

I can't promise that you'll be seeing posts often, but this seems to be breaking the ice so you might see more posts as I get more comfortable with the idea of having my views put out there for the public.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Ryandaoc@Sep 17 2005, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the greetings. I hope to be a quality member.
[post=344174]Quoted post[/post]​
Welcome to the group, Ryandaoc. We'll gladly judge your quality (and quantity). Got pics? :evilgrin:

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome! I hope you have fun here! Don't worry about posting too much, just as long as you post once and a while you're sure to be loved like the rest! Especially if they're quality posts :) Enjoy your stay!

Ryandaoc

Just Browsing
Media
Okay, I got the nerve and had a camera for about 20 minutes so I took a few shots and put them in the gallery.

I hope it's worth everyone's time.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, ain't that purty?

Seriously, nice pics. I especially liked the titles, we can all use a little humor now and then. Thanks for sharing your pics guy, you're "one of us" now. (No, you aren't going to be turned into a vampire!)

Ryandaoc

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the boost M.Z.

As for the humor, if people can't laugh a little then I sure feel sorry for them. Humor is one of the best ways for someone to express themselves.

Laughter and whistling are truly the best medicines in life.

Ryandaoc

Just Browsing
Media
Okay, Hickboy here's my favorite joke of all time...

A duck walks into a bar, sits on a stool and says "Hey bartender, do you have any duck food?" The bartender replies "No we don't have any duck food, we don't serve ducks at this bar so get out."

The next day the same duck walks into the same bar and asks again, "Hey bartender, do you have any duck food?" to the same bartender. The bartender replies, "I told you yesterday, duck, we don't serve ducks here so get out. And if you come back in here again I'm going to nail your feet to the floor."

The very next day the same duck walks into the same bard and sits on the same stool. To the bartender he says "Hey bartender, do you have any nails?" The bartender, fuming, yells "NO I DON"T HAVE ANY NAILS!" "Well," said the duck, "in that case do you have any duck food?"