Finally - Scientific Study - PE Works

D_Torvald Twignberries

Account Disabled
Media
PE exercises work bottom line.....check out pegym.com i don't think there would thousands of people on the site if in was ineffective. Btw I've gained 1/2 in length and 1/4 in girth in 5 months...with no ill effects and my erections are rock hard

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just because you don't "hear" of anyone getting their penis [damaged] by weights doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I'm sure someone who broke their penor would be embarrassed and ashamed and wouldn't want people know.

Twisted: That's like saying I don't think there would be hundreds of thousands of members on this site if they didn't have large penises :rolleyes:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Just because you don't "hear" of anyone getting their penis [damaged] by weights doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I'm sure someone who broke their penor would be embarrassed and ashamed and wouldn't want people know.

Twisted: That's like saying I don't think there would be hundreds of thousands of members on this site if they didn't have large penises :rolleyes:

It's the same as working out. You can hurt yourself in both cases.

omg_its_me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to lenny85 agreed, i would definitely be amazed if i saw real proof with before and after pictures of gains greater than 1/2 that were sustained for more than a year after stopping p.e.
i honestly mean that because i would think about giving a second or more accurately a fifth chance

omg_its_me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PE works for me, Jelqing has produced 3/4 inches in 8 months of cock length. These researchers should try it for themselves. Than report on it. Now that would be something.

that's impressive, could you be a little more specific on what kind of exercises and for how long you did it and this long its been since you stoped. I've tried people a few times and have never gained any real results

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
What I don't get is that some people feel the urge to insist that PE doesn't work, even though they don't have any knowledge. And I think it's pretty sad that those people follow their agenda in the PE subforum. To each his own. If you believe it doesn't work, fine. But don't try to force your opinion on others who believe respectively know that it works. The only reason I see why such people read and write here is to annoy other people. And that's actually pretty pitiful.
... So I really don't get the hate some people put into it. Maybe own insecurities? Who knows.

I wasn't talking about any specific person by the way
Agreed, Snakebyte, but yes, there are 'specific people' who constantly troll this section of the forum. We all know who 'they' are, and since this is a self-help section, the mods really should ban the persistent offenders, if not from the forum, then from this section specifically. They really are a tiresome pain in the butt.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
well I started PE taking it not so seriously and to "round up" my girth... I always wanted to get a 5.5 midshaft erect girth and before Pe I had 5.4.. today I have 5.5-5.6 girth so I gained something like 1/5 inches in the girth department and another 1/4 in the length department over six months of training... now I m on a deconditioning break and I want to restart after a month or two.. in this time I will take a look at my sizes to see if I gain somthing due to rest or I lose somethinh or my sizes just stay the same and will post it here... this is my little personal study I wanted to share with us ;-)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed, Snakebyte, but yes, there are 'specific people' who constantly troll this section of the forum. We all know who 'they' are, and since this is a self-help section, the mods really should ban the persistent offenders, if not from the forum, then from this section specifically. They really are a tiresome pain in the butt.

Some trolls get off on watching posters give attention to their posts, while others are paid shills. Even their posts can be turned into something positive if you use them as catalysts for motivation.

Few things are as satisfying as reading troll posts denying that you can gain- when you know better ;)

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
that's impressive, could you be a little more specific on what kind of exercises and for how long you did it and this long its been since you stoped. I've tried people a few times and have never gained any real results

After reading about it at PEGym .com i decided to try jelqing. The good thing is that their were videos that was clearly important for me as just reading the instructions was not working for me. Started with a bout 100-150 for the first week with one day off. than increase to eventually 300 average again with 1 day off. this lasted for about a 6 weeks after that I got busy and probably at most did it 3-4 times a week again around 300 per session. Warm up first with a face towel with warm water wrapping my flaccid dick like a hot dog. not my balls though. don't want to have problems with the little ones. I did add some other manipulations as was suggested by the site, but no hanging things, pumps, etc. just myself and some lube.

Eventually, which i was amazed at, I developed a "hood" on my very flaccid dick. I'm cut. I guess this is one benefit and if you look at it where would extra skin go. started up again to eventually reach my goal of at least 7.
Have not seen much of girth. seem to be stuck at 43/4.

good luck, be curious as to your results if you try it.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... now I m on a deconditioning break and I want to restart after a month or two.. in this time I will take a look at my sizes to see if I gain somthing due to rest or I lose somethinh or my sizes just stay the same and will post it here... this is my little personal study I wanted to share with us ;-)

All you really need is to take a week or two off at the max unless you really want to work back up from ground zero. Be ready to be a bit sore and achey if you take the month and you go back to habits established in your previous PE routine. May need to belly up to it again anew like a raw newb. Just saying...

But periodic breaks are part of the routine. I would do a week or two off and when things settled down for a bit it's when I noticed my more profound "growth spurts". :cool:

As for the trolls and naysayers - I'll add one more theory to the mix along with shills and the insecure - ignorance. It's all too easy to spot the folks that know not of the techniques and what is possible with dedication. Hell if they gave their prick half the attention they gave their efforts to shit on their fellow brother - they'd be world-record-holding-big-dicks. ;D

Now, back to your regularly scheduled shiznat...

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You'll find the same types on other PE forums.