Finally seeing some progress!

broncoxlt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey ya'll,

I'm new to the site. I joined about a week ago or so, but just wanted to share my new found passion with ya'll! I don't know exactly how long I've been doing P.E., but my guess is around 5 or 6 months. I started with an extender, (don't know if I can mention the brand or not)? In the last few months I've put in 84 days with the extender and 387 hours. I don't think I saw any gains from that? But recently I've added clamping, (still new to me). The occasional wet jelq in the showe:smile:r, (also new to me). And finally this one, which I don't know the name of...you squeze the penis with you index finger at the base then squeze the middele finger and so on until you reach your little finger. This has given me an increase in head size.

I just wanted to share this with ya'll. Maybe you'll say..I should try added that to my routine. Maybe not. :) Anyways if ya'll have any suggestions or advice or just wanna tell me I'm doing it all wrong, that is fine too.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey ya'll,

I'm new to the site. I joined about a week ago or so, but just wanted to share my new found passion with ya'll! I don't know exactly how long I've been doing P.E., but my guess is around 5 or 6 months. I started with an extender, (don't know if I can mention the brand or not)? In the last few months I've put in 84 days with the extender and 387 hours. I don't think I saw any gains from that? But recently I've added clamping, (still new to me). The occasional wet jelq in the showe:smile:r, (also new to me). And finally this one, which I don't know the name of...you squeze the penis with you index finger at the base then squeze the middele finger and so on until you reach your little finger. This has given me an increase in head size.

I just wanted to share this with ya'll. Maybe you'll say..I should try added that to my routine. Maybe not. :) Anyways if ya'll have any suggestions or advice or just wanna tell me I'm doing it all wrong, that is fine too.

Glad to have you here!

You can mention the brand of extender without any problems :)

Were you following any particular kind of extender routine? Even with extender work, your workouts have to be progressive. Here's an 8 week extender routine if you're interested.

Some additional advice: be very careful with clamping. Ease into it very slowly. If you notice any bruising or pain, stop immediately!

That exercise you described sounds a lot like the "ULI #3".

broncoxlt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Al,

Thank you for your response and the warm welcome! I'm going to read your extender routine and respond as well.

P.S. The extender is by FASTSIZE. :)

broncoxlt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glad to have you here!

You can mention the brand of extender without any problems :)

Were you following any particular kind of extender routine? Even with extender work, your workouts have to be progressive. Here's an 8 week extender routine if you're interested.

Some additional advice: be very careful with clamping. Ease into it very slowly. If you notice any bruising or pain, stop immediately!

That exercise you described sounds a lot like the "ULI #3".

Hey Al,

Your reference to the 8 wk extender routine was absolutly wonderful! Some of the suggestions I never heard of like the raising up and down of the extender. Already tried it!

Although I have a question about the amount of hours wearing the extender straight without a break. On the F.S. forum, as well in the booklet, they tell you to never go more than an hour straight without taking it off and taking a break. Some folks I've chated with say they have gone and hour and a half. But I've never heard of anyone going longer than that in fear of damaging the penis.

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance.

greenarrow

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ive done the normal PE for a couple of years inbroken periods of 3-4 months. But i was determined all along to see gains, which i did ie, from 6,5" to almost 9" at its best. i still do maintenance exercises, otherwise one tends to lose some of the gains. i am working on my head at the moment, the progress is fine. Remember gains will come, but with time. there is no overnight gains ever possible. Wish you best of luck in your endeavours

broncoxlt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the inspirational response Green Arrow! I'm starting to realize that this is gonna take sometime, like all good things.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Al,

Your reference to the 8 wk extender routine was absolutly wonderful! Some of the suggestions I never heard of like the raising up and down of the extender. Already tried it!

Although I have a question about the amount of hours wearing the extender straight without a break. On the F.S. forum, as well in the booklet, they tell you to never go more than an hour straight without taking it off and taking a break. Some folks I've chated with say they have gone and hour and a half. But I've never heard of anyone going longer than that in fear of damaging the penis.

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance.

You're welcome :)

I'm a bit more conservative when it comes to devices. I would say to remove the device every 20-30 minutes or so for a quick massage to get blood flowing again. You may even want to apply heat to the area during these breaks to keep your penis from contracting too much. As you progress, you'll get better at telling when you'll need to take a break.

One important note- do NOT wear the device in your sleep! If you should happen to cut off circulation while you're asleep, you can wake up to irreversible damage.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive done the normal PE for a couple of years inbroken periods of 3-4 months. But i was determined all along to see gains, which i did ie, from 6,5" to almost 9" at its best. i still do maintenance exercises, otherwise one tends to lose some of the gains. i am working on my head at the moment, the progress is fine. Remember gains will come, but with time. there is no overnight gains ever possible. Wish you best of luck in your endeavours

Those are some excellent gains!