Finally Seeing Someone Naked

ZuhayrKhan27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, here's another one that happened to me. I used to wait tables at this place 5-6 days a week, often pulling double shifts. So needless to say I was spending a lot of time there. I was around 22 at the time. There was another waiter who worked almost as many hours as I did, and we got to be pretty close from working together so often. He was a year younger than me (21), my height (around 5'10"), Irish (fair skin but very dark brown hair) with a handsome face and toned (but not overly muscular) physique. He was straight and had a girlfriend. At the time, nobody knew of my attraction to men -- I could barely admit it myself. But between my coworker's good looks and friendly demeanor, I started to become very curious about what he looked like naked -- I had only ever seen him in our uniform.

I decided I would invite him to the gym and see if I could get him to shower in the communal showers with me. We were discussing how little time we had to stay in shape because of our work schedule, so I mentioned how much I enjoyed swimming and suggested he come with me sometime. He liked the idea, and the following week when we both had an afternoon off from work, we went to the YMCA near me. When we got to the locker room, we stripped down at the lockers to change into our bathing suits, but his shirt was still on when he was changing and I didn't want to get caught looking, so I ended up not seeing much of anything besides maybe a small glimpse of something indistinct in my peripheral vision.

We went out to the pool and swam laps. He had a really nice chiseled chest and abs. Smooth, except for a bit of hair leading down into his swim trunks. He ended up having a good deal more stamina than me, so I got out of breath a lot sooner than he did and had to quit. I didn't want to just linger, so I told him I'd see him back in the locker room. At this point I was disappointed because I thought this might mean I wouldn't have a chance to see him naked if we would be going back into the locker room at different times. So I went back into the locker room and into the communal showers which were just to the right of the door. I took off my swim trunks, hung it on a hook at the far side of the shower room, and started showering. I wondered how long I could stay there without him thinking it was weird that I was still there when he came back in. I also wondered if he might choose one of the stall showers rather than the open, communal area. I must have been showering for a good 5 minutes when he finally came back in.

He crossed behind where I was showering, and I realized what he was doing -- he was headed over to where the hooks were so he'd have something to hang his swim trunks on. My heart rate started to accelerate. He was facing away from me, so I looked over at him sliding his trunks down, revealing a milky-white, nearly hairless ass. I looked away just in time, and he turned around and took the shower right next to mine. And there he was, in all his glory. He was so close that just by looking down my own body, I had a full view of his dick and balls. We started chatting with each other, and turned to face each other a bit. Each of us definitely glanced down a couple of times, but neither of us had any qualms about it as we continued to converse while facing each other. His pubic hair was trimmed, but not too short. Besides his treasure trail, armpits, legs, and a pretty sparse patch in the middle of his chest, it was the only body hair he had -- most of his chest and all of his abdomen and thighs were smooth. He was circumcised, and hung about 3-3.5" flaccid. I noticed his penis looked very similar to my own, except maybe just slightly fatter. His balls were fully shaved, and hung a bit lower than his cock. I couldn't believe my luck that I was getting to see this handsome friend of mine fully nude for a prolonged period of time. Neither of us had any shyness or discomfort about being naked with each other. I enjoyed that feeling of bonding as much as I enjoyed the actual sight I was taking in.

I had conveniently forgotten to mention to him that they don't have towel service, so neither one of us had brought a towel. I suggested to him that we sit in the sauna for a few minutes to warm up and dry off, which he thought was a great idea. We sat in there, fully nude, with him right across from me. Neither of us bothered to close our legs, so I was treated to the sight of his genitals from a different angle as they sat there between his legs with some of his scrotum hanging off the ledge where he was seated.

We finished up and went back to our lockers where we got dressed (we were still fairly wet, so this took a while and we made no effort to cover up). It was cool working with him going forward, knowing I knew exactly what he had under his uniform. I have no doubt in my mind that he is straight, but I think there was a mutual understanding that day that it was an opportunity for each of us to see the other naked, and I think that he enjoyed the openness and bonding element of it, although maybe not as much as I did!
Very nice :)

Hunters1994

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think I've posted about this before, but I had to fix one of my best friends' phone and he gave me the passcode to do it. Easy fix, then I go exploring despite fighting against the urge.

I'd known him for years and had always been very attracted to him - everyone seemed to be, he was really charismatic and popular, good natured, mature. He'd make sexual jokes with the guys but nothing ever about his actual sex life. Even still, just hearing him say stuff like 'I'd stretch her out' or 'my dick is definitely bigger than yours' would send me into overdrive.

The most skin I'd seen of him was when we'd go swimming every now and then. Ogling his rugby body in the pool was always fucking hot, and stealing glances at his wet bulge and the faint trail leading down to it made for prime stroking material. In the changing rooms, though, we'd always use private cubicles and showers. The closest I got to seeing him naked was when his shower door didn't lock properly and came ajar as I walked past, giving me a split second full view of his nice, fat, lightly hairy ass and the shadow of his balls beneath. Fuck, it was so hot. But then he quickly closed the door without even knowing I saw.

Anyway, after I fixed his phone and went exploring on it, I ended up finding a ton of his nudes and chats saved on his snapchat memories. It showed everything I'd always dreamed of - his slightly thick body, his pits, his bulge and then, eventually, his hard cock and full, hairy bush. There was even a short video of him stroking, and another where he moans desperately in the background. Fuck fuck fuck I was in heaven

I saved those pics onto my hard drive before he came back and I've been stroking to them ever since. It's absolutely insane that I can spend the day hanging with him and then go back home and see him in his full frontal, desperately horny glory. And he doesn't even know.
Please share the good to me :)

ZuhayrKhan27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I've posted about this before, but I had to fix one of my best friends' phone and he gave me the passcode to do it. Easy fix, then I go exploring despite fighting against the urge.

I'd known him for years and had always been very attracted to him - everyone seemed to be, he was really charismatic and popular, good natured, mature. He'd make sexual jokes with the guys but nothing ever about his actual sex life. Even still, just hearing him say stuff like 'I'd stretch her out' or 'my dick is definitely bigger than yours' would send me into overdrive.

The most skin I'd seen of him was when we'd go swimming every now and then. Ogling his rugby body in the pool was always fucking hot, and stealing glances at his wet bulge and the faint trail leading down to it made for prime stroking material. In the changing rooms, though, we'd always use private cubicles and showers. The closest I got to seeing him naked was when his shower door didn't lock properly and came ajar as I walked past, giving me a split second full view of his nice, fat, lightly hairy ass and the shadow of his balls beneath. Fuck, it was so hot. But then he quickly closed the door without even knowing I saw.

Anyway, after I fixed his phone and went exploring on it, I ended up finding a ton of his nudes and chats saved on his snapchat memories. It showed everything I'd always dreamed of - his slightly thick body, his pits, his bulge and then, eventually, his hard cock and full, hairy bush. There was even a short video of him stroking, and another where he moans desperately in the background. Fuck fuck fuck I was in heaven

I saved those pics onto my hard drive before he came back and I've been stroking to them ever since. It's absolutely insane that I can spend the day hanging with him and then go back home and see him in his full frontal, desperately horny glory. And he doesn't even know.
Please share them with us! :)

speedjunkie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That’s an incredible invasion of your best friend’s privacy. Snooping on his phone is one thing, but permanently taking his material breaks the friendship code. A best friend looks out for his friend rather than takes advantage of his trust.
I think even going through the phone is wrong as well. Thats just not cool.

scorpio1988may

Cherished Member
Media
lots of guys from school and work but one that i still think about is from my grad program who i didn't notice much. he was a jock type and we didn't really connect. one day i stayed on after a late class and was at the school gym and i ran into him (he lived in residence) and we ended up chatting and i mentioned i was going to the pool after - he decided to come along. in the change rooms we just left our shorts on and rinsed and jumped in the pool and horsed around for a while. it was then i noticed how hot he was! tall and muscular with a smooth chest and looked hot with his skin all wet. after a while i told him i was done and headed for the showers and then he decided to follow me. the showers have the stacks with 4 shower heads. so comes down the stairs and stands right next to me and at first we both kept our shorts on and soaped up and then he turns around and slipped off his baggy white gym shorts and for the longest time i stared at his smooth firm muscular ass! finally he turned around and i got a good look at his uncut cock too - he had pubes but looked liked he shaved his balls. after that when i'd see him in class i'd always checkout his package knowing exactly what it looked like.
KP if by chance your reading this - thanks for the amazing show!

thanksforsharing

Expert Member
Media
lots of guys from school and work but one that i still think about is from my grad program who i didn't notice much. he was a jock type and we didn't really connect. one day i stayed on after a late class and was at the school gym and i ran into him (he lived in residence) and we ended up chatting and i mentioned i was going to the pool after - he decided to come along. in the change rooms we just left our shorts on and rinsed and jumped in the pool and horsed around for a while. it was then i noticed how hot he was! tall and muscular with a smooth chest and looked hot with his skin all wet. after a while i told him i was done and headed for the showers and then he decided to follow me. the showers have the stacks with 4 shower heads. so comes down the stairs and stands right next to me and at first we both kept our shorts on and soaped up and then he turns around and slipped off his baggy white gym shorts and for the longest time i stared at his smooth firm muscular ass! finally he turned around and i got a good look at his uncut cock too - he had pubes but looked liked he shaved his balls. after that when i'd see him in class i'd always checkout his package knowing exactly what it looked like.
KP if by chance your reading this - thanks for the amazing show!

I had a similar experience. Considering how many times I have thought about/ pined over that missed connection... I SO hope you are able to connect with KJ!

OctoGun

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is bad but, my old boss… he’s a very very good looking man. Pakistani, muscular, typically handsome features - a strong jawline, sharp cheek bones, striking eyes, always wearing tailored suits. He could be a model easily. He’s married too.

Anyway, I left that job and have since changed my number. One day last month I was feeling horny (too horny for my own good) and I anonymously sent him a photo of my ass on WhatsApp. Just from the waist down, from behind. Then I instantly regretted it and deleted it, apologised and said I had a wrong number - all before he could see what the photo was.
He then started texting back asking who it was (I never revealed it was me). Then he started saying things like “I wish I saw whatever it was that you sent”. He then sent me a photo of himself, and was really full on flirting. It was hot seeing this other side to him that he keeps hidden. Eventually I gave in and re-sent the ass photo. He loved it, he sent me a cock photo back - and he was massive! Perfect huge cut dick.

I totally didn’t expect that. But he also captioned it “for the girl with the beautiful ass”. At no point did I say I was a woman, but I guess he just assumed so. I corrrected him and said im flattered he likes my Ass, but I’m not a woman I’m a guy. He stopped talking after that and I didn’t pursue it.

the whole situation was crazy. I half regret it. Half happy that I saw his dick.

D

deleted471226

I didn't get to see him completely naked but I wanted to share my story.

I was going to an upscale gym that was predominately Caucasian and there was a small group of African American bodybuilders who worked out there (many of which have pictures posted in threads on this site). Some competed and the others just had the build. All of these guys knew each other and usually worked out together in clusters. I would acknowledge them with a head-nod or air fist whenever I saw them. One dude in particular stood out because not only was he buff, he was the most attractive and he had the best ass out of all of them - imagine two basketballs side by side. He was the perfect package visually. However, he was the most nonchalant of the group. He made very little eye contact with me and hardly spoke in passing.

One day I arrived at the gym and made my way to the locker room. I entered the locker room, turned the corner and I found this dude standing literally at the entrance of the locker room in the middle of the aisle. He had his back towards the entrance as he was completely bent over talking his pants off.

Huge, muscular, round, glorious ass cheeks inside a pair tight, black briefs directly in my face. Massive legs wearing black athletic socks. His ass was completely in the air in a doggystyle position. I was caught off guard and slowed down. There he was with his back to me without knowing I was there. I watched him try to balance his muscular frame on one leg as he tried to take his pants off. He eventually placed on hand on the wall to get his balance.

I proceeded to the walk pass him by squeezing between him and the wall mirror without saying a word, looking at his muscular body up close. We were so close I could smell him. Just as I passed him, I saw his eyes shoot up towards me as I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. I'm sure in that moment, he had realized he had his ass all in another man's face. We were the only 2 guys in the locker room.

I later saw him in the gym working out and he tried to give a stone face look. I didn't bother acknowledging him but on the inside I was laughing hard at him. He was trying to play tough guy and act hard/serious all this time but just a moment ago, his ass was all in my face LOL

(Note: I feel this post belongs better in this thread than where originally posted. Hence, I'm sharing it here)

OK last post for the day and then I have to retire for the night.

A few days ago, I saw Zander, a sophomore member of the men’s tennis team in the locker room. He looked tired, after a hard workout. He’s a tall boy, around 6’4”, with close-cut dark brown hair and a somewhat swarthy, Mediterranean complexion. He’s one of the college’s champion tennis players. He has a big swing, in more ways than one!

Today I saw him up close and saw he has a chin piercing, a tiny red gemstone. Surprisingly the deep red color enhances his masculinity. I was surprised when he took his shirt off, because his chest and abdomen are covered in coarse hair. That’s unusual for a college boy. I could spend all day running my hands from his sternum to his navel and back again.

He took a deep burgundy towel out of his bag and dropped his drawers, covering his prodigious manhood. I only had a glimpse of it.

He chose one of the stalls and took a long, leisurely shower. Afterwards, he also dried off in the stall and sauntered back to his locker wrapped in his red towel.

The stalls are so narrow. Why didn’t he dry off at his locker? I thought this was just excessive modesty. I was afraid our tennis star was about to show off his towel dance skills, or maybe try to hide some of his modesty by putting on a shirt first, but he did neither.

Zander just opened the towel let it fall onto the bench. He faced the mirror for a minute or two.

I had two impressions of his penis:

“Wow! That’s GI-NORMOUS!”

“Gee, it’s really beautiful.”

My first reaction was just a visceral response to his sheer size. It was like a trembling waterfall, in that it stuck out at a bit of an angle before tumbling straight down. I can tell the kid gets a lot of use out of it.

My second response was more about aesthetics; it had more to do with his ruby chin piercing and his towel. He’s secure enough in his manhood to wear red, both in his chin and in his towel. A little bit of refinement can increase a man’s sex appeal. That’s why he chose to dry off in the stalls. There’s a right time for everything. He didn’t need to hide his manhood, nor did he need to flaunt it. He dropped his towel when he no longer needed it. At that point, people could respond to his naked body however they wanted to. I reacted with awe at his size and prowess. And I reacted with newfound respect for his delicacy, decency and nuanced masculinity.

I think he has a couple more years left of tennis eligibility, so I hope to glean some insights into his mode and style of copulation. But that’s an essay for another day. It’s getting late.

--woodsarelovely

georgiabulldog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I made an appointment yesterday for a sports massage because my back has been killing me. Afterwards, I hung around the quiet room, for 15 minutes or so, hydrating before heading home. In walked an attractive couple that smiled an acknowledgment in my direction and sat in two chairs opposite me. I overheard the man thank his partner for scheduling a massage for his birthday, and that he felt so much more relaxed was excited for the day she planned.

I finished my bottle of water and headed back to the locker room. When I walked in, I was alone, so I ditched my robe and went into the single shower stall for a rinse. As I was finishing, in walks the guy from the quiet room buck naked into the shower. I probably looked stunned since I wasn’t expecting it, but blurted out, “Oh, I’m sorry. I should’ve locked the door.” He quickly apologized too, and in that brief interaction, I caught myself scanning his body, from top to bottom. He was an attractive, fit, guy with thick body hair and natural pubes - nothing like the younger generation I see in the gym who regularly trim.

He made a comment about hoping he wasn’t offending me by barging in, which I dismissed right away. I told him I was finishing up and let him have the shower. Just a few minutes later, he joined me in the locker area as he towel dried. He seemed so care-free and easy going that we started a conversation. I asked how his massage was and what he was celebrating. He told me it was his 50th birthday and his wife wanted him to take a day off work and spoil him. As he started getting dressed, he pulled on a polo over his head and a tight pair of Calvin Klein briefs. He filled out the briefs well and I thought to myself that I might have to rethink my opposition to briefs, since he was looking so good in them. This whole experience was so different from what I’m used to where I see guys at the gym being overly modest and pull on their boxers while still wearing a towel around their waist.

This time, he made a comment about my glances. I was mortified that he’d noticed. He said, “Hey, don’t worry about it. You’d be surprised how often I catch guys looking at my junk.” He asked if I was gay, which I said no, but have always been curious. He asked if I wanted to touch it, and before I knew it, I saw his dick and balls bounce out of his briefs and I reached out for a quick tug. We both smiled, finished getting dressed, and walked out.

I’m kicking myself because I would’ve loved to try more, but in the moment, it was all I could muster.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I made an appointment yesterday for a sports massage because my back has been killing me. Afterwards, I hung around the quiet room, for 15 minutes or so, hydrating before heading home. In walked an attractive couple that smiled an acknowledgment in my direction and sat in two chairs opposite me. I overheard the man thank his partner for scheduling a massage for his birthday, and that he felt so much more relaxed was excited for the day she planned.

I finished my bottle of water and headed back to the locker room. When I walked in, I was alone, so I ditched my robe and went into the single shower stall for a rinse. As I was finishing, in walks the guy from the quiet room buck naked into the shower. I probably looked stunned since I wasn’t expecting it, but blurted out, “Oh, I’m sorry. I should’ve locked the door.” He quickly apologized too, and in that brief interaction, I caught myself scanning his body, from top to bottom. He was an attractive, fit, guy with thick body hair and natural pubes - nothing like the younger generation I see in the gym who regularly trim.

He made a comment about hoping he wasn’t offending me by barging in, which I dismissed right away. I told him I was finishing up and let him have the shower. Just a few minutes later, he joined me in the locker area as he towel dried. He seemed so care-free and easy going that we started a conversation. I asked how his massage was and what he was celebrating. He told me it was his 50th birthday and his wife wanted him to take a day off work and spoil him. As he started getting dressed, he pulled on a polo over his head and a tight pair of Calvin Klein briefs. He filled out the briefs well and I thought to myself that I might have to rethink my opposition to briefs, since he was looking so good in them. This whole experience was so different from what I’m used to where I see guys at the gym being overly modest and pull on their boxers while still wearing a towel around their waist.

This time, he made a comment about my glances. I was mortified that he’d noticed. He said, “Hey, don’t worry about it. You’d be surprised how often I catch guys looking at my junk.” He asked if I was gay, which I said no, but have always been curious. He asked if I wanted to touch it, and before I knew it, I saw his dick and balls bounce out of his briefs and I reached out for a quick tug. We both smiled, finished getting dressed, and walked out.

I’m kicking myself because I would’ve loved to try more, but in the moment, it was all I could muster.

wow, such a great story. That guy was so laid back and comfortable with everything he offered you.

JTT

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
wow that’s hot. What was the size difference. How did it feel holding another dick?

Reactions: dummythicc

georgiabulldog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wow that’s hot. What was the size difference. How did it feel holding another dick?
He was about 3” soft, so not much difference. It felt oddly invigorating. Like I was doing something wrong, but he invited me to do it. And I remember thinking that there was weight and heat to it, which I expected, but was different from holding my own. The entire experience, in the span of 5 minutes, was highly erotic.

chrisj2110

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A guy i had a crush on for over a year cause we play footy together. Since iso we have started sending snaps nude together getting a lot daring in the snaps.

So all day was a bit of a fight about things we got back to normal. We then went for a run at 3 together. I did a little strip and singing of song vid and sent as a saved vid on snap. He sent one back. We did the run and were sitting talking when two other footy blokes show up. He wasnt wearing undies,, he doesnt when running so could see his dick outline clearly. When sittimg could see up shorts and see his balls. I started throwing shit down shorts. He noticed and said can u see. I saod yea but nothing havent seen he laughed amd said yeah. We went for a walk across oval but two others were talking to him. I started to walk off amd he said bye to them so could catch up.
I went behind the shed to chuck a piss but made sure i faced his way, he saw looked away amd walked away but came back and looked while i was finisheing off. Then climbed the scoreboard where i was very drunk and had a fun day last year. We remincised. He was standing on bottom. I got my dick out a few times for a laugh. He laughed. Then walked back across the oval. Other people rocking up so talked to them for a while before they started their run. Then went to leave amd chatted more in carpark. I whipped out the dick again amd said real life dodgy. He said how long u standing with that out and then got his dick out to show. Then as leaving showed dick again and he whipped his out again.

Went home and had a shower he sent a saved vid of him stripping and dancing to all star. I saved it to camera amd he didnt say anything. Sent some more shower nudes. I sent a cumming vid but like an aerial with whole body amd cummingg face. He said he loved it lol and even reviewed it when i jokingly asked. We then have been send little 30 second vids most of the night, 18 in total just talking but always ending with a dick shot. He sent one of him naked in bed going over his sore spots as he was completely naked so very good view of dick.

So all in all a lot of nudes been sent but also a lot of sharing stories which he loves, the nuff.

So he sent another dancing and stripping vid. Then after sent his usual nude of sitting on bath but then out of blue goes here is a present for you amd sent a snap of him peeing, then a snap of him playing with his foreskin but said to tired for a wank tonight. Fuck he is defs getting more daring in some snaps.

Fucking hot!

Reactions: aussie1996

Eqx1987

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My two best:

First:
I met a really hot guy freshman year of college, Ivan -- handsome face, tan skin, full lips, big smile, incredible body -- and we had classes together both semesters of sophomore year and became really close. We hung out all the time that year. I considered him one of my best friends at school, but I was always distracted by how attracted to him I was. Towards the end of sophomore year, our class went on a weekend trip, and 4 of us (all friends from class) were put up in the same hotel room. We all decided to go swimming, and 3 of us are being typically modest about changing into our bathing suits, but my friend just strips completely nude in the middle of the room, facing us for us all to see. I actually didn't even notice at first because I was talking to one of the other guys, but then I saw his face look completely distracted at something behind me, so I instinctively turned around, and there it was. The biggest penis I had ever seen in person in my life at that point. It was totally soft, and still bigger than my full erection lol. He was uncut, with big low-hanging balls, and a full dark bush. Seeing him completely naked about four feet away from me, my heart started pounding and my vision went white for a moment. I tried really hard not to stare, but I knew that the other guys were staring too. It was just shocking to be in the presence of any fully, proudly naked peer, let alone this guy I had been crushing on so hard all year long.

We all put our suits on, and he actually noted that that was the first time he had ever gotten naked in front of any guy friends, but that he felt so close to us that he didn't even care. It made my heart swoon when he said that. We all went to the pool, but before even going in the water, I said I needed to go to the bathroom, ran back to our hotel room, locked myself in the bathroom, and jerked off like crazy.

Second:
I only ever had a secret crush on one of my friends in high school, Thomas. He wasn't the smartest kid in class, but he was the nicest, and he was gorgeous -- tall, blond, people told him he should model. He was known as the pretty boy, and kids teased him about it because he was so humble. We were really close throughout high school, but he had a girlfriend so of course nothing every even came close to happening, and I pined from a distance. Then we went our separate ways in college and lost touch. A couple years after college, by some miracle, I found out he was working in my neighborhood. We reconnected and started hanging out again. He was never the athletic type, so he had put on his freshman 15 and never lost it, but he was still as handsome as ever, and much better groomed. I invited him to come to the gym with me (honestly just as friends, not trying to see him naked lol), and he came a few times, but we always changed beneath our towels. We also went without each other. He liked the stream room and I didn't. Then one day when we were both there, he said he was leaving the gym floor early to go steam. I didn't want to so I stayed on the floor and said I'd see him later. I eventually went into the locker room, where the showers were at the end of the locker bay corridor. As I walked down towards my bay, I see Thomas. He's coming out of the shower area, and he's completely nude. No towel or anything. I literally stopped in my tracks for a moment, then immediately caught myself and kept walking, as nonchalantly as I could. He walked toward me, grabbing a towel along the way, but not putting it around him, just wiping his head and body with it. I couldn't believe it. I could only tell in my peripheral vision that his torso was softer than it was in high school, because I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. It was shorter than average, and bounced left and right as he walked, and he had big fat balls with a tight scrotum. This friend I had known for over a decade, this beautiful man I had wished to see naked so many times, was finally naked in front of me. I literally started salivating. It took every last ounce of will power and focus to not get hard. We said hey as we met in our locker bay, but he still didn't dress immediately. He opened his locker, took out his stuff, dried off completely, and finally put his underwear on. He really took his time with it, which was so strange since we had always dressed under out towels. He ass big way bigger than I thought it would be, not fat, but just deliciously plump. I kept stealing glances, utterly incredulous that it was actually happening.

It was the only time it happened. He eventually changed jobs after a year and didn't come to my gym anymore. But we still text.

djl102382

Cherished Member
Media
My two best:

First:
I met a really hot guy freshman year of college, Ivan -- handsome face, tan skin, full lips, big smile, incredible body -- and we had classes together both semesters of sophomore year and became really close. We hung out all the time that year. I considered him one of my best friends at school, but I was always distracted by how attracted to him I was. Towards the end of sophomore year, our class went on a weekend trip, and 4 of us (all friends from class) were put up in the same hotel room. We all decided to go swimming, and 3 of us are being typically modest about changing into our bathing suits, but my friend just strips completely nude in the middle of the room, facing us for us all to see. I actually didn't even notice at first because I was talking to one of the other guys, but then I saw his face look completely distracted at something behind me, so I instinctively turned around, and there it was. The biggest penis I had ever seen in person in my life at that point. It was totally soft, and still bigger than my full erection lol. He was uncut, with big low-hanging balls, and a full dark bush. Seeing him completely naked about four feet away from me, my heart started pounding and my vision went white for a moment. I tried really hard not to stare, but I knew that the other guys were staring too. It was just shocking to be in the presence of any fully, proudly naked peer, let alone this guy I had been crushing on so hard all year long.

We all put our suits on, and he actually noted that that was the first time he had ever gotten naked in front of any guy friends, but that he felt so close to us that he didn't even care. It made my heart swoon when he said that. We all went to the pool, but before even going in the water, I said I needed to go to the bathroom, ran back to our hotel room, locked myself in the bathroom, and jerked off like crazy.

Second:
I only ever had a secret crush on one of my friends in high school, Thomas. He wasn't the smartest kid in class, but he was the nicest, and he was gorgeous -- tall, blond, people told him he should model. He was known as the pretty boy, and kids teased him about it because he was so humble. We were really close throughout high school, but he had a girlfriend so of course nothing every even came close to happening, and I pined from a distance. Then we went our separate ways in college and lost touch. A couple years after college, by some miracle, I found out he was working in my neighborhood. We reconnected and started hanging out again. He was never the athletic type, so he had put on his freshman 15 and never lost it, but he was still as handsome as ever, and much better groomed. I invited him to come to the gym with me (honestly just as friends, not trying to see him naked lol), and he came a few times, but we always changed beneath our towels. We also went without each other. He liked the stream room and I didn't. Then one day when we were both there, he said he was leaving the gym floor early to go steam. I didn't want to so I stayed on the floor and said I'd see him later. I eventually went into the locker room, where the showers were at the end of the locker bay corridor. As I walked down towards my bay, I see Thomas. He's coming out of the shower area, and he's completely nude. No towel or anything. I literally stopped in my tracks for a moment, then immediately caught myself and kept walking, as nonchalantly as I could. He walked toward me, grabbing a towel along the way, but not putting it around him, just wiping his head and body with it. I couldn't believe it. I could only tell in my peripheral vision that his torso was softer than it was in high school, because I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. It was shorter than average, and bounced left and right as he walked, and he had big fat balls with a tight scrotum. This friend I had known for over a decade, this beautiful man I had wished to see naked so many times, was finally naked in front of me. I literally started salivating. It took every last ounce of will power and focus to not get hard. We said hey as we met in our locker bay, but he still didn't dress immediately. He opened his locker, took out his stuff, dried off completely, and finally put his underwear on. He really took his time with it, which was so strange since we had always dressed under out towels. He ass big way bigger than I thought it would be, not fat, but just deliciously plump. I kept stealing glances, utterly incredulous that it was actually happening.

It was the only time it happened. He eventually changed jobs after a year and didn't come to my gym anymore. But we still text.
We all have a friend who we wonder what they look like nude.

oliver8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love these stories, makes me think of when I finally saw my secret crush naked. I remember when I was nearing graduation, I wasn’t officially out yet but secretly knew I was gay as I was already obsessed with checking out guys bulges. And there was one particular guy who always seemed to fill his jeans so nicely. He was the typical jock type, bit older since he doubled one year, usually sitting in the back and pretty muscular. He somehow always managed to make his big bulge the focal point. And I loved him for it. He was always very sweet to me, which was surprising.
I started fantasizing about his dick, and would create scenarios where I would finally be able to whip it out and have a go. Unfortunately that never happened, but I got lucky one night when I was at the right place at the right time. I was on the street, about to enter a cafe and he was obviously drunk and toying around and decided to strip his pants and flop his dick around. And it was exactly how I imagined it, long and thick, uncut and just swinging between his muscular thighs. I made sure to save that for the memory bank. It still turns me on thinking about it. I ran into him years later in a club when I was openly out and he went out of his way to come have a chat with me. The moment I saw him I felt a tingle in my dick. He seemed very interested in me and somewhat bi curious. We left it there but can’t help but wonder what would happen if we were to meet again hehe.