Finally Seeing Someone Naked

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
A guy I used to be very good friends with had a very nice ass in whatever he wore. I’d always chastise my self for ogling it until finally one day we were taking showers on a base in another country and he sidled up in the showers for a conversation. Smallish Dick (I don’t care) decently muscular frame for a short guy.

That being said when he turned around it was as though sunlike broke through storm clouds and an angelic choir began to sing. Just a perfectly plump bubble butt, even ratio of muscular to jiggle, hairless as a baby’s bottom. I still fantasize about it to this day.

Did you rub one out later thinking about it?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Saw my neighbor naked again this morning. His wife must've been gone to complete errands or gone to work. I was on my back deck reading and drinking coffee and my neighbor walks out and stands at the rail in nothing but a robe and his robe was open. He pretends not to notice me but then turns full frontal and I say "good morning" to let him know i'm there and he waves with a smile and leaves his robe open so that I can get a full view. This perhaps the 3rd or 4th time that he's exposed himself to me but it's really strange because he's married and his wife is a lovely quiet spoken lady who speaks to me all the time as does her husband. I'm not sure if the husband just gets a kick out of being an exhibitionist or if there is a motive behind it.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To be honest, a few times a week I get throbbing hard looking at my wife in whatever she's wearing and at least twice a week when she's getting undressed for bed it's like the holy grail of the first time I ever saw her....damn 20 years later and still what a body.

Other then that....one of my wife's exboyfriends, about my height, built like a barrel. For years I've heard other women talk about him being ripped (could never tell under his loose fitting golf shirts or button downs with ties) and him being huge and "too big", even some saying they couldn't imagine my wife (tall but very thin) being able to take how thick he was. My wife even admitted he was easily the biggest and by a large margin the thickest she had ever been with. So nine months ago there I am at the urinal at this charity fundraiser and who walks up to the urinal one away from me...He laughed and said need a better look and turned slightly toward me. I felt my cheeks get red but I continued to stand there, my dick between my thumb and finger staring at what was easily 8 inches of the thickest cock I had ever seen just dangling flaccid out of his dress pants.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be honest, a few times a week I get throbbing hard looking at my wife in whatever she's wearing and at least twice a week when she's getting undressed for bed it's like the holy grail of the first time I ever saw her....damn 20 years later and still what a body.

Other then that....one of my wife's exboyfriends, about my height, built like a barrel. For years I've heard other women talk about him being ripped (could never tell under his loose fitting golf shirts or button downs with ties) and him being huge and "too big", even some saying they couldn't imagine my wife (tall but very thin) being able to take how thick he was. My wife even admitted he was easily the biggest and by a large margin the thickest she had ever been with. So nine months ago there I am at the urinal at this charity fundraiser and who walks up to the urinal one away from me...He laughed and said need a better look and turned slightly toward me. I felt my cheeks get red but I continued to stand there, my dick between my thumb and finger staring at what was easily 8 inches of the thickest cock I had ever seen just dangling flaccid out of his dress pants.

I think the fact you are so attracted to your wife and hot for her beats any inches the ex has. He is the ex for a reason. Your wife is lucky to have you!

Clean Cut and Hung

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's this guy at the gym. Tall, curly hair, chest tattoo, really good looking. Never smiles a bit hardcore. Timing never really lines up for us to change and shower after the gym. Last night finally saw him naked. He was getting out of his gym clothes. Trimmed pubes decent dick, lightly hairy ass, just perfect. Been horny as shit for the las 24 hours.

There is something about seeing a good looking straight guy with a trimmed up bush that drives me crazy.

There’s a guy at my current gym who’s good looking, has that Midwest look, early 40s, nice athletic body, probably 6’2”, 190lbs, brown hair, brown eyes, straight, married, super friendly and is always talking to people on the gym floor and in the locker room.

I’ve seen him naked in the locker room and wet area several times. He’s definitely nice to look at naked. Smooth chest and stomach, very suckable nipples, thick goody trail from navel to his full bush. Nice medium thick cock, hanging about 4”, surrounded by his dark brown bush. Big balls, lightly hairy sack. Smooth full ass, broad and round, not too big, not too small. Really nice strong legs, lightly hairy.

Last night around 8:30 I was in the whirlpool in the wet area. No one was around except for a couple of guys in the showers which is a separate area from the whirlpool, steam room and sauna. After a few minutes he came in from the shower area. I was surprised to see him since I didn’t see him on the gym floor. He took off his towel and placed it on the hook, turned around and walked toward the whirlpool. Just before he stepped in he said, “hello” and I returned the greeting. As he looked down to step into the whirlpool I let my eyes drop. He was really tan and had swim trunks tan lines. His bush was buzzed up close and his cock and balls were shaved smooth. Not only did his dick look bigger it was perfectly shaped and beautiful. His big balls looked awesome. Fuck, it all looked HOT! I immediately boned up. After sitting down he asked me how my summer was going. He said he and his wife just had a nice two week beach vacation. I said, “Yeh I noticed you’re quite tan” and then thought to myself that was a stupid comment. He then responded, “Yeh, I got some sun. With the tan lines we obviously weren’t at a nude beach” and laughed. I laughed also and wondered why he said that, if he was hinting at something, if I should add to that comment... or if it meant absolutely nothing and my fantasy gaydar was getting in the way.

Then the whirlpool timed out. I was still boned up and couldn’t get out! Thinking quick I said, “Last one in has to reset the timer.” He laughed and said, “Fair enough.” I watched as his wet naked body lifted out of the whirlpool — a great view of his nice ass and the back of his balls and cock between his legs. He walked over to the wall and reset the timer. He turned around and I was not shy about looking at his naked body up and down. His cock and balls were hanging lower from the time in the warm water. I looked down again as he stepped in, taking in his perfect looking cock, buzzed up bush and smooth balls. I was rock hard!

We continued talking, but no more about the nude beach comment... weekend trips, his work, my work, upgrades to some of the gym equipment. After about 10 minutes he said he had to get going. I watched as he stepped out of the whirlpool and grabbed his towel. I said goodnight as he walked by, smiled and nodded. No one was around. I rotated my hips slightly and let one of the jets massage the back of my hard dick, ever so slightly moving it up and down that sensitive couple of inches under my cock head. I spent a few minutes enjoying the pleasurable sensation and thinking about the beautiful wet, naked body I had just seen. I shot a huge load into the whirlpool, a good 5-6 heavy squirts. It felt so good.

I sunk into the water and leaned my head back against the ledge of the whirlpool. I closed my eyes and came down from the high of the orgasm. After a few minutes the timer turned off the jets and my dick had dwindled to below semi erect. I got up and stepped out of the whirlpool. As I wiped my face with my towel I thought to myself, “Fuck! I just shot a load of cum in the whirlpool!” Feeling a bit guilty as I wrapped my towel around me I told myself to just forget about it and never do that again. As I walked to the shower stalls, “my friend”, now Mr Clean, stepped out of his stall, towel wrapped around him, looking sexy as hell, all smiles and said, “See you in a couple of days.”

I stepped into a shower stall, closed the curtain and jacked off again!

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is something about seeing a good looking straight guy with a trimmed up bush that drives me crazy.

There’s a guy at my current gym who’s good looking, has that Midwest look, early 40s, nice athletic body, probably 6’2”, 190lbs, brown hair, brown eyes, straight, married, super friendly and is always talking to people on the gym floor and in the locker room.

I’ve seen him naked in the locker room and wet area several times. He’s definitely nice to look at naked. Smooth chest and stomach, very suckable nipples, thick goody trail from navel to his full bush. Nice medium thick cock, hanging about 4”, surrounded by his dark brown bush. Big balls, lightly hairy sack. Smooth full ass, broad and round, not too big, not too small. Really nice strong legs, lightly hairy.

Last night around 8:30 I was in the whirlpool in the wet area. No one was around except for a couple of guys in the showers which is a separate area from the whirlpool, steam room and sauna. After a few minutes he came in from the shower area. I was surprised to see him since I didn’t see him on the gym floor. He took off his towel and placed it on the hook, turned around and walked toward the whirlpool. Just before he stepped in he said, “hello” and I returned the greeting. As he looked down to step into the whirlpool I let my eyes drop. He was really tan and had swim trunks tan lines. His bush was buzzed up close and his cock and balls were shaved smooth. Not only did his dick look bigger it was perfectly shaped and beautiful. His big balls looked awesome. Fuck, it all looked HOT! I immediately boned up. After sitting down he asked me how my summer was going. He said he and his wife just had a nice two week beach vacation. I said, “Yeh I noticed you’re quite tan” and then thought to myself that was a stupid comment. He then responded, “Yeh, I got some sun. With the tan lines we obviously weren’t at a nude beach” and laughed. I laughed also and wondered why he said that, if he was hinting at something, if I should add to that comment... or if it meant absolutely nothing and my fantasy gaydar was getting in the way.

Then the whirlpool timed out. I was still boned up and couldn’t get out! Thinking quick I said, “Last one in has to reset the timer.” He laughed and said, “Fair enough.” I watched as his wet naked body lifted out of the whirlpool — a great view of his nice ass and the back of his balls and cock between his legs. He walked over to the wall and reset the timer. He turned around and I was not shy about looking at his naked body up and down. His cock and balls were hanging lower from the time in the warm water. I looked down again as he stepped in, taking in his perfect looking cock, buzzed up bush and smooth balls. I was rock hard!

We continued talking, but no more about the nude beach comment... weekend trips, his work, my work, upgrades to some of the gym equipment. After about 10 minutes he said he had to get going. I watched as he stepped out of the whirlpool and grabbed his towel. I said goodnight as he walked by, smiled and nodded. No one was around. I rotated my hips slightly and let one of the jets massage the back of my hard dick, ever so slightly moving it up and down that sensitive couple of inches under my cock head. I spent a few minutes enjoying the pleasurable sensation and thinking about the beautiful wet, naked body I had just seen. I shot a huge load into the whirlpool, a good 5-6 heavy squirts. It felt so good.

I sunk into the water and leaned my head back against the ledge of the whirlpool. I closed my eyes and came down from the high of the orgasm. After a few minutes the timer turned off the jets and my dick had dwindled to below semi erect. I got up and stepped out of the whirlpool. As I wiped my face with my towel I thought to myself, “Fuck! I just shot a load of cum in the whirlpool!” Feeling a bit guilty as I wrapped my towel around me I told myself to just forget about it and never do that again. As I walked to the shower stalls, “my friend”, now Mr Clean, stepped out of his stall, towel wrapped around him, looking sexy as hell, all smiles and said, “See you in a couple of days.”

Always nice to hear about random encounters like this. Good boner-inducing reads. We all experience situations similar to this from time to time and play the “what if”, “wonder if” scenarios in our heads. I’d be willing to bet while this guy is straight he probably has an exhibitionist streak in him. Enjoy the bonding experience and see where it goes. Play it cool, don’t be too obvious and let him take the lead — who knows, you may get to jack off with him in the steam room!

As far as cumming in the whirlpool, that’s kind of hot that you were so worked up and got off that way. But it’s kind of not. I’d hate to think others guys had been shooting loads in there! Glad you felt at least a little guilty. LOL

Whirlpool jets get me off too.

Nakedhiker1000

Cherished Member
Media
Portsmouth (New Hampshire, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I When I was a senior in college I had this friend I thought was very attractive. He wasn't an athletic jock type, just a naturally built good looking guy. We spent a lot of time together and with others in our major classes and we got to be good friends. But we never had any opportunities to be naked or to even see our exposed dicks. One time we were out at a bar and both went into a men's room together and I got a very clear look at the side of his slightly larger than average circumcised penis. I didn't see him check me out but I did check him out. A couple of months later he and I went to a concert together, local band at
This This small venue where he lived. He lived in off campus in a nearby town. We went out after the concert that was late invited me to stay at his place I slept on the couch with nothing but a sheet and blanket which was fine.
I always I always slept and still do sleep naked and woke up that morning needing to use the bathroom so got up and used it and the sound of flushing must have got him up. I had no sooner sat down on the couch, still naked, than I heard his footsteps and watched as he passed the open door to the hall to the bathroom naked, fully erect. The toilet was completely visible with the bathroom door open and he didn't close it. I watched him stand there in full naked profile. pushing his erection down as much as he could to take a pill. Then he walked out, came to the doorway still semi erect and looked at me also naked with a big grin on his face saying ahhh! NIce to see another nudist! And gave a chuckle. I said yeah the only way to sleep. He said absolutely and went back to his room we got up about a 1/2 hour later both showered and went out for breakfast. that's it and that was our only nude experience together, but I enjoyed it.

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
When I When I was a senior in college I had this friend I thought was very attractive. He wasn't an athletic jock type, just a naturally built good looking guy. We spent a lot of time together and with others in our major classes and we got to be good friends. But we never had any opportunities to be naked or to even see our exposed dicks. One time we were out at a bar and both went into a men's room together and I got a very clear look at the side of his slightly larger than average circumcised penis. I didn't see him check me out but I did check him out. A couple of months later he and I went to a concert together, local band at
This This small venue where he lived. He lived in off campus in a nearby town. We went out after the concert that was late invited me to stay at his place I slept on the couch with nothing but a sheet and blanket which was fine.
I always I always slept and still do sleep naked and woke up that morning needing to use the bathroom so got up and used it and the sound of flushing must have got him up. I had no sooner sat down on the couch, still naked, than I heard his footsteps and watched as he passed the open door to the hall to the bathroom naked, fully erect. The toilet was completely visible with the bathroom door open and he didn't close it. I watched him stand there in full naked profile. pushing his erection down as much as he could to take a pill. Then he walked out, came to the doorway still semi erect and looked at me also naked with a big grin on his face saying ahhh! NIce to see another nudist! And gave a chuckle. I said yeah the only way to sleep. He said absolutely and went back to his room we got up about a 1/2 hour later both showered and went out for breakfast. that's it and that was our only nude experience together, but I enjoyed it.

Did seeing his cock at the bar and seeing him naked and boned up turn you on? Did you jack off later thinking about it? Or was he just a friend, so interesting to see but that’s it?

I have a sexy straight close friend, with a perfect ass and a nice bulge, judging from his briefs. I've seen him in his briefs sometimes at stayovers or trips we make together, but I always wanted to see his dick, which he claims to be 20cm (7.9 inches) hard.
So, the time came, when we were on vacation he, I and my ex. My ex is a nudist, so I follow him. We told him that we want to go to a nudist beach and he was OK. So, we went and at some time I got undressed, my ex did and finally he removed his briefs. His dick was perfect. Both cock and balls were amazing to see! I tried not to stare for a long time though. But, eventually he noticed that my ex is cut, so he compared it to his uncut meat and mine. This situation, where we were seeing at each others dicks and explaining to him the facts about circumcision was hot.Needless to say, he had a great ass, too. Next day I told him that he has a very beautiful dick and he replied: "Thank you! You're the first man to tell me this. Every woman says that to me, especially when I'm hard".
Some day, I hope I'll see his boner myshelf :)

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have this friend, B - B is married, has 3 kids, is about 35, tall - 6 foot 5, thin, with a Mohawk and a hairy chest. We hang out at the garage, drinking beer and working on projects. Never seen his dick in the 5 years I have known him. . So one day, he is showing me changes he made to his car. His wife is there too. So we are walking around the car, and he is showing me stuff. . Then we get to the back of the car, and I think he is going to show me another mod, but he whips out his dick and starts pissing on a tree. Big balls, average dick, but was cool to see him in a casual setting just pissing away as we talk about his car.

Temperature

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a sexy straight close friend, with a perfect ass and a nice bulge, judging from his briefs. I've seen him in his briefs sometimes at stayovers or trips we make together, but I always wanted to see his dick, which he claims to be 20cm (7.9 inches) hard.
So, the time came, when we were on vacation he, I and my ex. My ex is a nudist, so I follow him. We told him that we want to go to a nudist beach and he was OK. So, we went and at some time I got undressed, my ex did and finally he removed his briefs. His dick was perfect. Both cock and balls were amazing to see! I tried not to stare for a long time though. But, eventually he noticed that my ex is cut, so he compared it to his uncut meat and mine. This situation, where we were seeing at each others dicks and explaining to him the facts about circumcision was hot.Needless to say, he had a great ass, too. Next day I told him that he has a very beautiful dick and he replied: "Thank you! You're the first man to tell me this. Every woman says that to me, especially when I'm hard".
Some day, I hope I'll see his boner myshelf :)

Great story, man!
Thanks for sharing, I love how openminded you guys are :D

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few years ago I met this really hot guy at my gym. We were talking in the sauna. I was naked (as most guys in my gym do) but he was wearing trunks. I found out he is a fireman in his mid 20’s. I thought there would be no way he would be interested in me since I’m at least 15 years older and not in as good shape as he is. This guy could have any guy or girl he wanted. In the gang showers, he never took off the trunks but continued to talk to me the whole time. In the locker room, he did the towel dance and I never got a look at his front but I got a quick glimpse of his gorgeous ass. We continued this routine for months. Finally, in the steam room one day, I gave my cock a few tugs and he reacted by pulling on the front of his trunks. I tugged again and he asked if I wanted help with that. He stood up, grabbed my cock and started stroking. I slid my hand up the leg of his trunks to rub his cock. He untied his trunks and lowered them around the base of his balls. He revealed a beautiful, nicely trimmed package. 7” hard on with some shaved low hangers. Since then, we have played together on a regular basis and taken things to higher levels but that is a story for a different thread.

Yyc1980

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A few years ago I met this really hot guy at my gym. We were talking in the sauna. I was naked (as most guys in my gym do) but he was wearing trunks. I found out he is a fireman in his mid 20’s. I thought there would be no way he would be interested in me since I’m at least 15 years older and not in as good shape as he is. This guy could have any guy or girl he wanted. In the gang showers, he never took off the trunks but continued to talk to me the whole time. In the locker room, he did the towel dance and I never got a look at his front but I got a quick glimpse of his gorgeous ass. We continued this routine for months. Finally, in the steam room one day, I gave my cock a few tugs and he reacted by pulling on the front of his trunks. I tugged again and he asked if I wanted help with that. He stood up, grabbed my cock and started stroking. I slid my hand up the leg of his trunks to rub his cock. He untied his trunks and lowered them around the base of his balls. He revealed a beautiful, nicely trimmed package. 7” hard on with some shaved low hangers. Since then, we have played together on a regular basis and taken things to higher levels but that is a story for a different thread.
Which different thread?? Great story! Thanks for sharing.

This is a story about a close friend of mine. We have been friends for a few years, nothing sexual - though I have always found him very attractive. He is fit, with sculpted muscles, a bit of body hair, a 5 o'clock shadow, steal blue eyes, and brown hair. We work out together, as that is one thing that we bond over. I couldn't help but be infatuated. In the change room we were always shy, and would change with our backs turned to each other, or would shower in the separated stalls. We would also always go into the sauna together, but would wear towels - though I started to notice once or twice that he would let his towel come awfully close to letting something slip out for me to see. We had such a close friendship that the possibility of anything sexual seemed unlikely so I never made anything out of what may have been obvious hints.

One day after the gym we were at his apartment watching TV. He was complaining that his shoulders hurt from his workout and asked me to rub them. I said sure, why not, and proceeded to work on his shoulders. Being able to put my hands on him for the first time and feeling his body felt amazing - even if it was just his shoulders. I continued to rub them, slowly switching to his upper back, then his lower back, and then sliding my hands lower and rubbing his perfect bubble butt. Knowing that we crossed the friend zone at this point, I went for it, and slid my hand around under the blanket he was sitting under and started to feel his cock. It was rock hard and oozing precum through his sweats. Before you know my hand is inside his sweatpants grabbing onto what was a perfect cock. Not huge, not small - just the perfect size. It was a bit of an awkward moment for both of us - realizing what was transpiring - but we went with it. Next thing you know, his shirt is off, his pants are off and I'm staring at one of the most beautiful naked bodies I've ever seen. I proceeded to blow him, which he supposedly normally doesn't like, but the sexual tension was through the roof so we both enjoyed it. After he came, he stripped me down and returned the favour (didn't last very long). It was amazing. We continued to do this from time to time but purely as friends... with benefits.