Finally some pics

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow!! Finally got the balls to post some pics to go with the stories I've been posting on this site.

A bit intimidating given the size of some of the guys around here.

Anyway I'd like to know what you think of my pics, thanks.

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys, Just found this site and I am addicted. I am going to join and need to post some pics. Is 7.5c too small to be on here. Also, Badboy, those are great pics...

Not sure if there is any size too small to be on here although 7.5 cm sounds on the small side, but hey who am I to criticise. Just enjoy the ride,

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure if there is any size too small to be on here although 7.5 cm sounds on the small side, but hey who am I to criticise. Just enjoy the ride,
Ah, the joys of two countries seperated by a common language. :biggrin1: Here in the US, due to a stupid govenerment from some time back, we are still primarily on the english system, so he meant, I'm sure, 7 inches, which is roughly equivalent to 18 cm. And, welcome Georgiaboy. I used to live in Atlanta, and go to Macon regularly for work. Tell me, does it still have that odd chemical smell in the air?

Georgiaboy69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah, the joys of two countries seperated by a common language. :biggrin1: Here in the US, due to a stupid govenerment from some time back, we are still primarily on the english system, so he meant, I'm sure, 7 inches, which is roughly equivalent to 18 cm. And, welcome Georgiaboy. I used to live in Atlanta, and go to Macon regularly for work. Tell me, does it still have that odd chemical smell in the air?
Hi David, They have corrected that for the most part. I guess I should not have said 7.5c (which I meant Cut) not centimeters. Let me know when you are back in the area...